KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » One Piece

One Piece
Started by: cdtm

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

One Piece

I want to see the Live Action version, but I just know it's gonna be shite.

Is Zoro a black women transsexual?

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Sep 1st, 2023 12:34 AM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NotAllThatEvil2

I can confirm you are wrong on both accounts

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2023 07:09 AM
NotAllThatEvil2 is currently offline Click here to Send NotAllThatEvil2 a Private Message Find more posts by NotAllThatEvil2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

quote: (post)
Originally posted by NotAllThatEvil2
I can confirm you are wrong on both accounts

I'm not super familiar with the source material, but I've watched the first four episodes and have found the show pretty entertaining so far. I have also heard from actual long-time One Piece fans that it's a good adaptation. But that's probably because the people behind the show are fans of the source material and also apparently got permission from the original creators before making any kind of narrative changes.

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2023 08:59 AM
TheVaultDweller is currently offline Click here to Send TheVaultDweller a Private Message Find more posts by TheVaultDweller Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

So no diversity and inclusion at all?

I need my homogeneous Japanese cast.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2023 08:29 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Haha I kid, One Piece is diverse by nature. I think Usopp is black or South Asian or something.

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2023 08:31 PM
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

i know nothing of this but i'll still watch

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Sep 4th, 2023 12:50 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NotAllThatEvil2

Originally posted by cdtm
Haha I kid, One Piece is diverse by nature. I think Usopp is black or South Asian or something.

Ussop is supposed to be mixed South African. Luffy is supposed to be Brazilian, Zoro Japanese, Nami Swedish, and sanji French. The live action cast brings them to life excellently. The only character that deviates a lot are sham and nojiko. Both are very minor characters

Old Post Sep 4th, 2023 02:14 AM
NotAllThatEvil2 is currently offline Click here to Send NotAllThatEvil2 a Private Message Find more posts by NotAllThatEvil2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Estacado
Legendary

Its pretty good some episodes feel like they are kinda dragging (just like the anime ).

Characters are spot on the animation is not bad for a show..

Bankai.

Old Post Sep 4th, 2023 09:35 AM
Estacado is currently offline Click here to Send Estacado a Private Message Find more posts by Estacado Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

watched 1st episode.. was bored at first then the samurai guy saved this for me

Old Post Sep 14th, 2023 01:05 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

watched episodes 2 and 3.. i need more fight scenes..

also to those that have watched the anime, do they find the one piece?

Old Post Sep 16th, 2023 01:02 AM
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

This show is very good.

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2023 06:54 PM
Old Man Whirly! is currently offline Click here to Send Old Man Whirly! a Private Message Find more posts by Old Man Whirly! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

i have to finish this up, not sure when though

Old Post Oct 25th, 2023 12:03 AM
NotAllThatEvil2

Should at least watch episodes 5 and 6. The finale is better than the earlier episodes, but 5-6 is when it peaked, imo

Old Post Oct 26th, 2023 06:59 AM
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
i have to finish this up, not sure when though
It's worth it.
Originally posted by NotAllThatEvil2
Should at least watch episodes 5 and 6. The finale is better than the earlier episodes, but 5-6 is when it peaked, imo
thumb up

Old Post Nov 4th, 2023 07:53 PM
Old Man Whirly! is currently offline Click here to Send Old Man Whirly! a Private Message Find more posts by Old Man Whirly! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Going to give this a try cos Whirly

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Nov 6th, 2023 06:02 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Robtard
Going to give this a try cos Whirly
It's ridiculous and for half the first episode I was unsure if I should admit how much I was enjoying it, like "Monkey"from the 70's. Once I got over that, I enjoyed every episode. The cast are great, all of them.

Old Post Nov 6th, 2023 06:14 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Watched ep1, was ridiculous, but it had entertainment value. Going to watch ep2 and go from there.

Emily Rudd (plays Nami) is one serious cutie with fantastic ****.

Old Post Nov 6th, 2023 08:06 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Robtard
Watched ep1, was ridiculous, but it had entertainment value. Going to watch ep2 and go from there.

Emily Rudd (plays Nami) is one serious cutie with fantastic ****.
She is and she does. It's a truly great show imho.

Old Post Nov 7th, 2023 05:24 AM
Robtard
Senor Member

Finished it. Was goofy and silly, but I enjoyed it. Will check out S2.

Old Post Nov 8th, 2023 06:28 PM