KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Foreign Cinema » (Devil May Cry) Dante VS Illyria (Angel tv shows/comics)

(Devil May Cry) Dante VS Illyria (Angel tv shows/comics)
Started by: TheDarkestKing1

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
TheDarkestKing1

(Devil May Cry) Dante VS Illyria (Angel tv shows/comics)

Me and my friends were watching angel tv show on DVD. And I remember watching Ep of Fred turning to Illyria a powerful pure breed demon from the times where demon rule the planet. They became known as the "old ones

Illyria was one of old ones with great powers.

Then me my friend wonder whom will win Dante From devil may cry Vs Illyria..

Now of course we think Dante can beat her during within Fred body.

Even before wesley drain powers.

But in comic book Illyria gain her true full powers and true form. A huge demon destroying Los Angeles.

From what seen she pretty powerful.

Now can she beat Dante? Or will Dante take her down?

Battle take place in Los Angeles_

Old Post Jul 11th, 2014 07:27 AM
TheDarkestKing1 is currently offline Click here to Send TheDarkestKing1 a Private Message Find more posts by TheDarkestKing1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheDarkestKing1

What The hell no one reply mine thread anymore sad

Old Post Jul 11th, 2014 10:06 PM
TheDarkestKing1 is currently offline Click here to Send TheDarkestKing1 a Private Message Find more posts by TheDarkestKing1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Illyria in her true form kills the shit out of Dante, and whatever continent they happen to be on.

Old Post Jul 11th, 2014 10:11 PM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheDarkestKing1

quote: (post)
Originally posted by NemeBro
Illyria in her true form kills the shit out of Dante, and whatever continent they happen to be on.

Thank you nemeBro

Finally someone here besides me.

Old Post Jul 11th, 2014 10:54 PM
danteiscool

I know this won't be much of a difference, but just which Dante is this? DMC4? 2?

But like Nemebro said, in full power form, Illyria is leagues above Dante to the point that's almost funny.

Old Post Jul 11th, 2014 11:29 PM
danteiscool is currently offline Click here to Send danteiscool a Private Message Find more posts by danteiscool Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BloodRain
Knight of Retribution

Y easy comic lilly is a big ***** to deal with. Good luck devil boy.

"Gonna need more chloroform..."

"If you look down on us, judge us, condemn us... then you shall fear us!"

Old Post Jul 12th, 2014 12:26 AM
BloodRain is currently offline Click here to Send BloodRain a Private Message Find more posts by BloodRain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheDarkestKing1

Originally posted by danteiscool
I know this won't be much of a difference, but just which Dante is this? DMC4? 2?

But like Nemebro said, in full power form, Illyria is leagues above Dante to the point that's almost funny.

Well I always leave to the people choice of witch Dante to use.

But I can see you already made point of why Dante lose.

Old Post Jul 12th, 2014 12:42 AM
TheDarkestKing1

Tell me guys Illyria is above guys like mundus.

Am I right.

Old Post Jul 12th, 2014 12:46 AM
TheDarkestKing1

Originally posted by BloodRain
Y easy comic lilly is a big ***** to deal with. Good luck devil boy.

Can defend Dante this time
My boy Bloodrain?

Old Post Jul 12th, 2014 12:56 AM
BloodRain
Knight of Retribution

Well assuming she's a continent buster, not looking into clarifying her feats atm.

"Gonna need more chloroform..."

"If you look down on us, judge us, condemn us... then you shall fear us!"

Old Post Jul 12th, 2014 04:24 AM
BloodRain is currently offline Click here to Send BloodRain a Private Message Find more posts by BloodRain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Charlotte DeBel
White Queen of KMC

Originally posted by BloodRain
Well assuming she's a continent buster, not looking into clarifying her feats atm.

A big fat spite here (True Illyria), I agree. Illyria's true is too powerful - though Fred-body thing is easy cakes.
And come on - in fact "Fredlyria" is similar to 99% of enemies Dante's faced - banishing X from material world with aid (Mundus)/X in inexperienced host (Argosax, Abigail).
Three archdemons, in one case - seal with aid after prologned combat with no True Illyria-level feats over material world, two cases - "Fred-Illyria".

Not a good argument for Dante heresmile

Beware Blonde Badasses Emma Frost K' Dante

RIP Fluffy

Old Post Jul 13th, 2014 10:46 AM
Charlotte DeBel is currently offline Click here to Send Charlotte DeBel a Private Message Find more posts by Charlotte DeBel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
asianpersuasion

Dante's devil trigger and doppelganger will give him the advantage over illyria

Old Post Feb 26th, 2017 04:07 PM
asianpersuasion is currently offline Click here to Send asianpersuasion a Private Message Find more posts by asianpersuasion Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote