KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Snoke connected to Vader

Snoke connected to Vader
Started by: Darth Abonis

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Darth Abonis

Snoke connected to Vader

One of the variant covers for the Darth Vader comic is an image of Snoke. Coincidence? I think not. Maybe in March, since this comic comes out on March 13, a week after TLJ novelization; we learn that Snoke was an Inquisitor at one point or maybe he encounters Vader in the Unknown Regions.

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2018 02:48 AM
Click here to Send Darth Abonis a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Abonis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ares834

Comic often have variant covers that are unrelated to their content. Don't overthink it.

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2018 03:21 AM
Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Merchant

Snoke is probably a Rakata or some alien species in the unknown regions.

"Vader's pulse and breathing were machine-regulated, so they could not quicken; but something in his chest became more electric around his meetings with the Emperor; he could not say how. A feeling of fullness, of power, of dark and demon mastery -- of secret lusts, unrestrained passion, wild submission -- all these things were in Vader's heart as he neared his Emperor. These things and more."

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2018 04:45 AM
Click here to Send The Merchant a Private Message Find more posts by The Merchant Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Freedon Nadd

Snoke is Vitiate.

RealistRacism: "Sheevites, much like the Banites, were meant to increase in power with each member. From Lightsnake to Gideon to Azronger, this was supposed to be the case. However, knowledge must've been lost in some kind of Gravid-like incident, as Az turned out to be a mid-tier debater with a sub-par track record, sh!itting all over Tempest's legacy. Sad."

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2018 06:17 AM
Click here to Send Freedon Nadd a Private Message Find more posts by Freedon Nadd Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Here is the cover:
(please log in to view the image)

While I suppose this 'could' mean something deeper, it should also be noted that Marvel is releasing a series of 36 different variant covers as part of their 'Galactic Icons' promo -- each of their titles will showcase multiple character-variants from the new trilogy.

That said, while I'm sure there is a connection between these two(Snoke's ring alone is indicative of such), I'm not expecting any sort of big reveal in the Vader issue itself, tbh. /shrug

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Last edited by Galan007 on Feb 23rd, 2018 at 01:19 PM

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2018 01:09 PM
Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote