KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » Dead Men Tell No Tales Trailer

Dead Men Tell No Tales Trailer
Started by: ToddianGirl

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
ToddianGirl
Rumors are EVIL!

Dead Men Tell No Tales Trailer

Dead Men Tale No Tales I'm SO excited about this movie I can't wait!!!! And oh yeah Will is back(Whatever)

There is the mystery,the silence under the sea.

Old Post Feb 6th, 2017 10:32 AM
ToddianGirl is currently offline Click here to Send ToddianGirl a Private Message Find more posts by ToddianGirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bwa Ha Ha

Pffff, poor Will, so unloved~~~

Old Post Feb 6th, 2017 11:59 PM
Bwa Ha Ha is currently offline Click here to Send Bwa Ha Ha a Private Message Find more posts by Bwa Ha Ha Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ToddianGirl
Rumors are EVIL!

Will: Hey guys I'm back!
Everyone Not paying attention
Will: Guys hey I'm back look!
Everyone still not caring
Will: Guys?
Will: NOBODY LOVES ME WAHHHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old Post Feb 7th, 2017 04:46 PM
ToddianGirl is currently offline Click here to Send ToddianGirl a Private Message Find more posts by ToddianGirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bwa Ha Ha

Gosh, this sure brings back memories. The good ol' days where Will was the butt of every joke. Poor Will...............

OMG, like that one meme~

Bwa: A decade ago we lost a good man, a man who's name I've already forgotten.
Will: STOP TELLING PEOPLE I'M DEAD!
Bwa: Sometimes I can still hear his voice.....

Old Post Feb 9th, 2017 12:48 AM
Bwa Ha Ha is currently offline Click here to Send Bwa Ha Ha a Private Message Find more posts by Bwa Ha Ha Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ToddianGirl
Rumors are EVIL!

LOL good time good times!

Will: I'm just a poor boy nobody loves me!
Everyone: You got that right!
Will: THAT'S IT I'M THROWING MYSELF OVER BOARD!
Everybody(Eyeroll): Your all ready dead sonny boy!
Will: Oh yeah!

BTW I wish someone would do a video of Will with the Queen song "Bohemian Rhapsody" That song really fits Willy boy!

(please log in to view the image)

Editing this post to bring a BREAKING NEWS: Will Turner has left his pirate ways behind and is now a raper. Yes you read that right a raper! See for yourself

Will Turner - EveryDay's A Juug (Feat. Bankroll & Timmy Baby)

Last edited by ToddianGirl on Feb 10th, 2017 at 09:43 PM

Old Post Feb 10th, 2017 09:35 PM
Bwa Ha Ha

OMFG, I want the rapper version. Rappers Of The Caribbean! And they challenge each other to rap battles instead of the usual swashbuckling.

But yes! Bohemian Rhapsody would make for a great Will vid! With all the other characters being the chorus and everything! big grin

Old Post Feb 10th, 2017 10:25 PM
ToddianGirl
Rumors are EVIL!

Here's a pic of good old Willy boy this comes from the trailer.

(please log in to view the image)

He looks crusty I thought the curse was over once Jones died? Why does he look fishy?????

Old Post Feb 12th, 2017 09:28 PM
Bwa Ha Ha

If memory serves, the curse got passed onto him and only broke once he and Elizabeth fulfilled the 'stay loyal for a decade' requirement.

So I guess this is supposed to take place somewhere in those ten years? Hmm.....

Old Post Feb 12th, 2017 10:59 PM
ToddianGirl
Rumors are EVIL!

I guess so I hope the movie explains it which I think it will. HOLD UP LOOK READ THIS: I found this on Wikipedia:

Henry (portrayed by Brenton Thwaites) is a young man who tries to reconnect with his father. He struggles to break a curse that is preventing him from doing so(You can't tell me this is Will and Elizabeth's son)

ALSO THIS IS VERY INTERESTING:

The filmmakers cited the first installment, The Curse of the Black Pearl, as inspiration for the script and tone of the film.[5][6] Pre-production for the film started shortly before On Stranger Tides was released in early 2011, with Terry Rossio writing a script for the film. In early 2013, Jeff Nathanson was hired to write a new script, with Depp being involved in Nathanson's writing process

Read More:P
irates of The Caribbean Dead Tell No Tales

Old Post Feb 13th, 2017 05:30 PM
Bwa Ha Ha

Ohohoooo! That's quite the detail right there. Very interesting.......

And gosh, I can't believe they're returning to Black Pearl's tone after all this time. Not that that's a bad thing at all, but it's sure going to lead to some mood whiplash. Still, I'm sure a lot of people are going to be very happy about it!

Old Post Feb 14th, 2017 10:14 AM