KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Deadpool vs Psylocke

Deadpool vs Psylocke
Started by: TheVaultDweller

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

Deadpool vs Psylocke

- Melee fight in the middle of the street.
- Both are out to kill.
- Psylocke has her psi-whip/sword. Deadpool has his swords.
- For the sake of the thread, neither can damage their opponent's weapons.

Who wins?

Old Post Mar 8th, 2017 07:39 AM
TheVaultDweller is currently offline Click here to Send TheVaultDweller a Private Message Find more posts by TheVaultDweller Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dreampanther
We all face the reaper.

Deadpool sees it's Olivia Munn playing Psylocke, immediately goes into full-on lecher mode, and promptly gets his ass kicked while saying things like: "Harder, ooh, do it harder, now a little to the left."

May all your dreams come true - except for one.

Old Post Mar 8th, 2017 09:08 AM
Dreampanther is currently offline Click here to Send Dreampanther a Private Message Find more posts by Dreampanther Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Deadpool's blades can't really deflect her Katana, so assuming she launches her psy whip either he dodges it and outmanuevers her and kills her or gets cut in half and dies.

She also did well against Beast, which impresses me more than Wade getting clowned by Francis and killing featless mercs

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Mar 8th, 2017 09:12 AM
carthage is currently offline Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

I have a confession to make. I actually decided to make this match after seeing this:

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Mar 8th, 2017 02:49 PM
TheVaultDweller is currently offline Click here to Send TheVaultDweller a Private Message Find more posts by TheVaultDweller Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FrothByte
Nailcutter Massacre

Psylocke should win based on pure skill and physical stats. The only thing that gives DP the advantage is his healing.

Old Post Mar 8th, 2017 03:58 PM
FrothByte is currently offline Click here to Send FrothByte a Private Message Find more posts by FrothByte Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Dreampanther
Deadpool sees it's Olivia Munn playing Psylocke, immediately goes into full-on lecher mode, and promptly gets his ass kicked while saying things like: "Harder, ooh, do it harder, now a little to the left."

Vanessa would kick his ass if she found out.

Old Post Mar 8th, 2017 05:09 PM
FrothByte
Nailcutter Massacre

Originally posted by TheVaultDweller
I have a confession to make. I actually decided to make this match after seeing this:

Hah! That's awesome. Also, I'm surprised that Munn actually looks quite skilled with that sword, or at least as far as flourishes go.

Old Post Mar 8th, 2017 05:57 PM
FrothByte is currently offline Click here to Send FrothByte a Private Message Find more posts by FrothByte Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dreampanther
We all face the reaper.

Vanessa would kick his ass if she found out.

Because she also has a crush on Olivia Munn and she wanted to be in on a threesome.

May all your dreams come true - except for one.

Old Post Mar 8th, 2017 06:47 PM
Dreampanther is currently offline Click here to Send Dreampanther a Private Message Find more posts by Dreampanther Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

Originally posted by FrothByte
Hah! That's awesome. Also, I'm surprised that Munn actually looks quite skilled with that sword, or at least as far as flourishes go.

Supposedly, she trained for "6 hours a day" in preparation for her role in X-Men: Apocalypse. No idea how many days it actually was though.

Old Post Mar 8th, 2017 07:07 PM
FrothByte
Nailcutter Massacre

Supposedly, she trained for "6 hours a day" in preparation for her role in X-Men: Apocalypse. No idea how many days it actually was though.

Well, usually to be that graceful with a weapon in a candid video you'd need more training than the usual "rushed bootcamp training" that actors go through. Makes me wonder if she already had some form of martial arts background.

Edit: Nevermind. Googled it and found out she's a blackbelt. Watched some of her vids and she looks surprisingly skilled.

Old Post Mar 8th, 2017 09:38 PM
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

Originally posted by FrothByte
Edit: Nevermind. Googled it and found out she's a blackbelt. Watched some of her vids and she looks surprisingly skilled.

Huh, she just became like 50% hotter in my eyes. laughing I like girls who know how to kick ass.

Old Post Mar 9th, 2017 04:47 AM
Dr Will Hatch

Deadpool sword fights her with his massive erection.

Old Post Mar 9th, 2017 06:45 AM
Dr Will Hatch is currently offline Click here to Send Dr Will Hatch a Private Message Find more posts by Dr Will Hatch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Braniac 5.0
God of War

is that gamora

Old Post Mar 9th, 2017 04:19 PM
Braniac 5.0 is currently offline Click here to Send Braniac 5.0 a Private Message Find more posts by Braniac 5.0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote