KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Azog the Defiler vs. Gandalf the Grey

Who wins ?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Azog 1 7.69%
Gandalf 12 92.31%
Quan, show mercy Azog is a damn beast. He's killing everyone 0 0%
Total: 13 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Azog the Defiler vs. Gandalf the Grey
Started by: quanchi112

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
quanchi112
Disney

Azog the Defiler vs. Gandalf the Grey

Azog has earned the claim, "cinema's greatest Orc," so now he sets his sights on the wizard who fled from him multiple times in the Hobbit trilogy. Gandalf is not allowed to flee, run up a tree, or try to flee a delapidated castle. Azog is armored and has his blades in via the final film. Gandalf has his staff and sword. Who wins ?

Old Post Mar 6th, 2017 11:41 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Gandalf fought a Balrog and Ringwraiths. He shit-stomps Azog in a 1v1 where he doesn't have to worry about his friends.

Yes, you will not accept these facts as you're on your Azog high; I accept that.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Mar 6th, 2017 11:51 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Robtard
Gandalf fought a Balrog and Ringwraiths. He shit-stomps Azog in a 1v1 where he doesn't have to worry about his friends.

Yes, you will not accept these facts as you're on your Azog high; I accept that.
I take it you're going to ignore the context here. Gandalf had the appropriate gear to take on the Balrog which doesn't apply to Azog or better suit him. The ring wraiths were exploited by the light from his staff which again wouldn't scare Azog off. One on one Azog knocked him on his ass. Gandalf then kept him at bay and quickly got the hell out of dodge.

I take it you didn't see a rather embarrassing moment of Gandalf's in a one on one confrontation in the films.

Azog wins. Gandalf is greatly overrated. You know it to be true.

Old Post Mar 7th, 2017 12:52 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: Azog the Defiler vs. Gandalf the Grey

Originally posted by quanchi112
Azog has earned the claim, "cinema's greatest Orc,"

laughing

Old Post Mar 7th, 2017 05:27 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

You have an odd sense of humor.

Old Post Mar 7th, 2017 07:11 PM
StealthRanger
S Class Demon

Gandalf>/=Balrog>>>>>Azog

Anyone who says otherwise would believe fairies exist in their back garden

Old Post Mar 8th, 2017 05:30 AM
StealthRanger is currently offline Click here to Send StealthRanger a Private Message Find more posts by StealthRanger Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by StealthRanger
Gandalf>/=Balrog>>>>>Azog

Anyone who says otherwise would believe fairies exist in their back garden
Abc logic. Gandalf had the tools in that one situation with the right circumstances to slay and die. That has no bearing on a fight with Azog. Try watching the rest of the films and grasping the films. If he was as badass as you claim he wouldn't hide up trees, run from Azog, or struggle one on one with one troll.

laughing out loud

If you want to debate the actual facts come back and get #rekt..

Old Post Mar 8th, 2017 02:48 PM
TheLordofMurder

Originally posted by Robtard

thumb up

Gandalf stomps...

Old Post Mar 9th, 2017 11:32 AM
TheLordofMurder is currently offline Click here to Send TheLordofMurder a Private Message Find more posts by TheLordofMurder Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
thumb up

Gandalf stomps...
Quit being a fanboy. We see them interact in the films.

(please log in to view the image)

He's on his backside just as a ***** like yourself.

Old Post Mar 9th, 2017 03:44 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

You calling someone else a fanboy? Seems every other week you have a new character you love and become a fanboy over. You go through them as quickly as Taylor Swift goes through boyfriends.

Old Post Mar 9th, 2017 03:55 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

He said something completely contradictory to their meetings in the films. That's a fanboy. Evidence supports me as always.

Old Post Mar 9th, 2017 04:00 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

He said something completely contradictory to their meetings in the films. That's a fanboy. Evidence supports me as always.

Yes people, he truly typed this out after arguing for pages and pages that Khan could defeat Yoda.

Old Post Mar 9th, 2017 04:50 PM
quanchi112
Disney

Khan would beat Yoda. That's off topic. You tend to do your schtick in every thread bring up something else and then act aloof. You're a loser.

Old Post Mar 9th, 2017 07:16 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Khan would beat Yoda. That's off topic. You tend to do your schtick in every thread bring up something else and then act aloof. You're a loser.

If you're going to make fun of others for supposed fanboyism your well known history with fanboyism is pretty on topic I would say.

Pretty much everyone but you thinks this about you lol.

It's also obvious you made this thread thinking Azog would easily win.

Old Post Mar 9th, 2017 07:35 PM
quanchi112
Disney

Says the guy who everyone mocks for being a loser in real life. My opinions are well supported yours are incoherent rants. I haven't heard one well supported ar hunt for Gandalf that embraces the context.

Old Post Mar 9th, 2017 08:54 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Says the guy who everyone mocks for being a loser in real life. My opinions are well supported yours are incoherent rants. I haven't heard one well supported ar hunt for Gandalf that embraces the context.

I'll put that small handful of posters(who have had similar things said about them by others) against the large group of people that say stuff about you. What I'm saying is: you are a complete joke who seems to genuinely feel he is one of the best posters here. Your self awareness is so lacking you prop yourself up on a pedestal.

I'm shocked anyone even bothers to try to debate with you anymore lol. I've never even once seen you admit to being wrong, and you will sit back and claim it's because you never are lol. That is all that needs to be said.

If you truly love debating so much then perhaps an attitude change is in order, otherwise nobody will want to play with quanchi anymore. But don't worry I'm sure you'll just come back and zing me by calling me a loser.

Last edited by Surtur on Mar 9th, 2017 at 11:03 PM

Old Post Mar 9th, 2017 10:59 PM
quanchi112
Disney

The site is in its death throes. I've already acknowledged this but try to wake the kmc members awake who still come here. I only care about the evidence. I posted direct evidence in this thread that's a fact not this misconceived notion Gandalf stomps because Balrog. Facts matter not Gandalf apologists.

Azog wins.

Old Post Mar 9th, 2017 11:53 PM
playa1258
Fear is the mind killer

Gandalf in a stomp. Oh and Yoda would curb Khan.

Old Post Mar 10th, 2017 04:04 AM
playa1258 is currently offline Click here to Send playa1258 a Private Message Find more posts by playa1258 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by playa1258
Gandalf in a stomp. Oh and Yoda would curb Khan.
Gandalf took off and got put on his ass. He didn't do shit to Zog while he mocked him save do the light thing to run and flee. Sauron caught the chump.

Khan decimates Yoda. He's dead anyways so who cares about the dead failure who was known as Yoda.

Old Post Mar 10th, 2017 05:53 AM
playa1258
Fear is the mind killer

The Beast of Beasts Ork from Warhammer would shit on Azog.

Greatest Ork my ass.

Old Post Mar 10th, 2017 06:53 AM
playa1258 is currently offline Click here to Send playa1258 a Private Message Find more posts by playa1258 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote