KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Foreign Cinema » Battlezone: Thanos versus (Buu Saga) SSJ3 Goku and Piccolo

Battlezone: Thanos versus (Buu Saga) SSJ3 Goku and Piccolo
Started by: XSUPREMEXSKILLZ

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

Battlezone: Thanos versus (Buu Saga) SSJ3 Goku and Piccolo

Defended by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ:

(please log in to view the image)

Defended by DarthSkywalker0:

The fight takes place in the Cell Games Arena.

Combatants start 10 meters apart.

Fight to the death. I will be making the opener. Best of luck, DS. smile

”You presume limits to my power. There are none.”

Old Post Mar 6th, 2017 04:10 AM
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ is currently offline Click here to Send XSUPREMEXSKILLZ a Private Message Find more posts by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

Thanos’ Power (Offensive Applications)

Before I really get into Thanos’ bread and butter, his durability, I figured I’d start by displaying what type of firepower he’s packing. I would like to thank user kgkg for the majority of the scans used in my posts, as well as user ODG for some of the Thor scans.

In Thanos’ very first appearance, he battles Drax, and their physical blows are enough to cause planetary devastation, (note that Thanos also tanked the destruction of the planet casually, with no visible harm whatsoever):

Link

Anotha Link

Keep in mind that Classic Drax has some great feats such as physically ripping out the core of a star, tanking its heat in the process, redirecting the course of a Silver Surfer amped by absorbing a vast amount of power from the sun, and having the power to destroy soul world, a pocket dimension that exists within the Soul Gem. Just for the sake of confirmation, Adam Warlock felt confident that Drax could do it.

I also have scans of Thanos easily defeating Classic Drax, (whereas in the above scans a struggle was implied,) but I don’t feel the need to post them, as the point has been made. Mind you, this was Thanos’ very first appearance, so his range of abilities and depth of power hadn’t been fully developed. It would become far greater later on.

In Thanos Imperative #4, Thanos casually disintegrates Drax.

The main feat I wanted to bring up though, at least for this post, is Thanos’ showing against Thor with the power gem. Firstly, Thor on his own has tanked a gravimetric pull akin to that of a neutron star, easily tanks blows from Maxam and Drax, the latter being in possession of the Power Gem, and of course there’s his hammer, Mjolnir, which he can use to devastating effect. He’s even knocked Galactus on his ass with it before. With the power gem, one of the 6 gems of the Infinity Gauntlet, (which in effect made Thanos THE God,) Thor was implied to have, ”a good chance of destroying everything”, (which implies at least universal rampage, to some degree). Thanos tanks Thor’s blows with a smile on his face, enjoying the fight almost just like Goku does, and delivers blows back in turn. Thanos concludes the fight by trapping Thor in a block of pure force, and while he used a gun/weapon to do this, Thanos can use this ability without a weapon, as he did against Odin, (but that’s for later wink).

To view the rest of the fight between Thanos and Thor, click the left arrow on the first scan of them fighting I posted above.

I haven’t even come close to listing Thanos’ absolute best feats quite yet, (though the above is one of them,) nor his versatility in terms of telepathy, matter manipulation, magic, durability, etc. But I feel this is enough to show that not only does he possess enough firepower to injure and kill Goku and Piccolo, but I feel that Goku and Piccolo will have a very difficult time even denting Thanos’ hide, so to speak. I’m done for now. Good luck. smile

”You presume limits to my power. There are none.”

Last edited by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ on Mar 7th, 2017 at 06:41 AM

Old Post Mar 7th, 2017 06:28 AM
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ is currently offline Click here to Send XSUPREMEXSKILLZ a Private Message Find more posts by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarthSkywalker0
The Insane Jedi Master

The Power of Super Saiyan III Goku

To understand the depth of Goku's power, you have to realize his roots. As a child, before reaching the age of sixteen, Goku surpassed Master Roshi whom himself is capable of destroying the moon.

http://imgur.com/nizXer5

Roshi destroying the moon.

http://imgur.com/0AEPRVE

Goku's power, all though impressive, in dragon ball, never touched the levels of Z. After training with Kaio-Sama, Goku can go to toe with a planet buster as confirmed in daizenchuu.

http://imgur.com/6rWd0O9

By the time of the Cell arc, Cell and Gohan are each capable of destroying a solar system.

http://imgur.com/zCLpJTU

This quote is controversial as many assume Cell is bluffing; however, it is confirmed in the Dragon Ball Handbook.

quote:
"An aura with sparks like flashes of lightning and an upright, combative hairstyle are the distinguishing features of this, the strongest Saiyan warrior! One's personality also becomes aggressive; even the ordinarily gentle Gohan started to enjoy battle! Its power is enough to push back even Cell's energy bullet, which had enough force to blow away the Solar System!

Goku's vast superiority to his son as a Super Saiyan 2

To conceptualize how strong Goku is, you have to realize how much improvement was done during the seven-year gap. He has surpassed his son who is a solar system + combatant.

http://imgur.com/a/2YTM9

When Vegeta says this statement, he seems assured that he is stronger than Goku. This quote indicates that Goku is holding back as a Super Saiyan two at this point. I believe that Goku was holding back as a Super Saiyan Two throughout the whole fight based on Vegeta's statement:
quote:
But, that will be his decision. It is painfully clear at this point that no one among this group is stronger than Kakarot is. Not even myself. So he deserves to have the fight of a true warrior. And that means...to the death!
It is also further indicated that he was holding back in his Super Saiyan Two form when Vegeta is shocked by Goku having the power of a Super Saiyan Three.

SP Cell<SSJ2 Gohan<<<SSJ2 Majin Vegeta<Super Saiyan Two Goku

Now that we have assessed the power of Super Saiyan Two Goku we need to explain Super Saiyan Three Goku's relation to the high tiers of DBZ. If we are to lowball SSJ 3 Goku, he is equal to Super Saiyan Gotenks. If we go by the suspect Super Saiyan multipliers, Gotenks is 8x stronger than Goku. Gotenks is equivalent to Super Boo. In order to find out the strength of Boohan, we have to assess the strength of Mystic Gohan. Gohan is stronger than Super Boo but weaker than Bootenks. I think it is logical to assume that Gohan is 150% of Super Boo. If we add Mystic Gohan's strength to Super Boo it is logical to assume that Boohan is roughly 20x stronger than SSJ3 Goku. This means feats achieved by Boohan can be applied to SSJ3 Goku but at a smaller level.

http://imgur.com/a/csqyD

While this feat itself does not indicate Universal busting power, it does show the immense raw power that I believe equates to galaxy-destruction capabilities. As I just proved Goku's parity it is not hard to intonate that Goku himself is capable of feats nigh this level. Especially given the fact that Vegetto was easily able to surmount this power.

Goku's Power: Goku has always been ludicrously strong ever since he was a little boy, capable of destroying moons. By the time he reaches his twenties, he is a planet buster. When he reaches the Boo saga, as a Super Saiyan Two, he is far above solar system busting and has parity with multiple dimensional warpers. Thanos simply is not able to compete with such high paragons of power, and this does not even include Piccolo.

Counters

quote:
In Thanos’ very first appearance, he battles Drax, and their physical blows are enough to cause planetary devastation, (note that Thanos also tanked the destruction of the planet casually, with no visible harm whatsoever)

This feat is certainly not out of Goku's range. Goku's and Freeza's fight ravaged the terrain and the mere act of Goku powering up to Super Saiyan changed the weather and the environment.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3kkMO4yjjXE

quote:
Keep in mind that Classic Drax has some great feats such as physically ripping out the core of a star, tanking its heat in the process, redirecting the course of a Silver Surfer amped by absorbing a vast amount of power from the sun, and having the power to destroy soul world, a pocket dimension that exists within the Soul Gem. Just for the sake of confirmation, Adam Warlock felt confident that Drax could do it.

While ripping the core of a star may seem like an impressive physical feat it is no more impressive than Goku blocking a ki blast from Kid Boo. Regarding heat resistance, Seth expounds upon this quite well: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rP8qZVppj9E. Destroying a pocket dimension is impressive but no more remarkable than ripping through the dimensional fabric and pulling dimensions into crush the universe. Goku may not have achieved these feats, but it is certainly in his range. Based on my previous scaling.

quote:
The main feat I wanted to bring up, though, at least for this post, is Thanos’ showing against Thor with the power gem. Firstly, Thor on his own has tanked a gravimetric pull akin to that of a neutron star, easily tanks blow from Maxam and Drax, the latter being in possession of the Power Gem, and of course there’s his hammer, Mjolnir, which he can use to devastating effect. He’s even knocked Galactus on his ass with it before. With the power gem, one of the six gems of the Infinity Gauntlet, (which in effect made Thanos THE God,) Thor was implied to have, ”a good chance of destroying everything,” (which implies at least universal rampage, to some degree). Thanos tanks Thor’s blows with a smile on his face, enjoying the fight almost just like Goku does, and delivers blows back in turn. Thanos concludes the fight by trapping Thor in a block of pure force, and while he used a gun/weapon to do this, Thanos can use this ability without a weapon, as he did against Odin, (but that’s for later wink).

Everything is not clearly defined, but it does indicate a high level of power; however, Kid Boo himself was given the same feat. While surviving the force of neutron star may be impressive, it does not have much battle application.

I will make a post for Piccolo later.

Old Post Mar 12th, 2017 08:19 PM
DarthSkywalker0 is currently offline Click here to Send DarthSkywalker0 a Private Message Find more posts by DarthSkywalker0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote