KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » The Punisher (Netflix)

The Punisher (Netflix)
Started by: Inhuman

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Inhuman
|||||||||||||||||

The Punisher : Netflix Series

Punisher spin-Off pfficially ordered at Netflix!

http://www.comingsoon.net/tv/news/6...ered-at-netflix

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/punis...y-first-a141108

(please log in to view the image)

Fuq- to the- yeah thumb up

Old Post Apr 29th, 2016 05:40 PM
Inhuman is currently offline Click here to Send Inhuman a Private Message Find more posts by Inhuman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

can't wait...

after all Bernthal did a great job

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Apr 29th, 2016 06:09 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
System Failure

Well I haven't gotten to Season 2 of Daredevil yet, but I guess I am pleased to hear this. Half-way through Season 1 and it's excellent.

Old Post Apr 29th, 2016 06:26 PM
Patient_Leech is currently offline Click here to Send Patient_Leech a Private Message Find more posts by Patient_Leech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Grimes
Devil On Your Shoulder

thumb upthumb upthumb upthumb up

Not today, not tomorrow...

Old Post Apr 29th, 2016 07:01 PM
Adam Grimes is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Grimes a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Grimes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Another Win for Marvel Netflix.

Old Post Apr 29th, 2016 09:17 PM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Can't wait for it

Also psyched for Defenders

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Apr 29th, 2016 10:52 PM
carthage is currently offline Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

This is great news. I really enjoyed the character on DD season 2, so happy to see more of him.

Old Post Apr 30th, 2016 04:21 AM
TheVaultDweller is currently offline Click here to Send TheVaultDweller a Private Message Find more posts by TheVaultDweller Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

Eventually they're going to extend their reach too far. Punisher was great - maybe the best part of an excellent DD S2. But are we sure that what made him great wasn't that we were left wanting more? I hope not. But I sometimes fear the "more is always better" mentality all superhero franchises seem to have these days.

Of course I'll watch. Hoping it's excellent.

Old Post Apr 30th, 2016 02:58 PM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

This is why the DCU sucks ass.

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post Apr 30th, 2016 05:40 PM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
System Failure

Old Post Apr 10th, 2017 01:28 AM
Patient_Leech is currently offline Click here to Send Patient_Leech a Private Message Find more posts by Patient_Leech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
staxamillion
Sir Snikts-A-Lot

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Digi
Eventually they're going to extend their reach too far. Punisher was great - maybe the best part of an excellent DD S2. But are we sure that what made him great wasn't that we were left wanting more? I hope not. But I sometimes fear the "more is always better" mentality all superhero franchises seem to have these days.

Of course I'll watch. Hoping it's excellent.

for me its more about building continuity within the universe. I just like that they all link up and have different Genre feels other that straight superhero/action shows. hopefully they will push some of the envelope instead of cater to the widest audience.

Old Post Apr 10th, 2017 03:20 PM
staxamillion is currently offline Click here to Send staxamillion a Private Message Find more posts by staxamillion Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote