KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Predator Vs Loki

Predator Vs Loki
Started by: TethAdamTheRock

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Braniac 5.0
God of War

Predator Vs Loki

Who wins

Predator has all gear

Old Post Apr 1st, 2017 08:43 PM
Braniac 5.0 is currently offline Click here to Send Braniac 5.0 a Private Message Find more posts by Braniac 5.0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FrothByte
Nailcutter Massacre

The only chance the pred has is to stay in camouflage and snipe at Loki and hope his canon can take Loki out. Because if the Pred tries to fight Loki head on then Loki stomps.

Old Post Apr 1st, 2017 08:55 PM
FrothByte is currently offline Click here to Send FrothByte a Private Message Find more posts by FrothByte Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Braniac 5.0
God of War

quote: (post)
Originally posted by FrothByte
The only chance the pred has is to stay in camouflage and snipe at Loki and hope his canon can take Loki out. Because if the Pred tries to fight Loki head on then Loki stomps.
Predator riped a humans spinal cord out of his body

Old Post Apr 1st, 2017 09:09 PM
Braniac 5.0 is currently offline Click here to Send Braniac 5.0 a Private Message Find more posts by Braniac 5.0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FrothByte
Nailcutter Massacre

Originally posted by TethAdamTheRock
Predator riped a humans spinal cord out of his body

And he'll still get demolished if he tries to take on Loki directly.

Old Post Apr 1st, 2017 09:50 PM
FrothByte is currently offline Click here to Send FrothByte a Private Message Find more posts by FrothByte Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Braniac 5.0
God of War

He can rip lokis spinal cord out of his body

Old Post Apr 1st, 2017 10:46 PM
Silent Master

Loki's durability >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>a human's

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Apr 1st, 2017 10:54 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

not a damn thing Pred can do to Loki

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Apr 1st, 2017 11:59 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FrothByte
Nailcutter Massacre

Nah dude. Loki will be the one ripping the spine out of the pred.

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2017 01:20 AM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Given everything Loki survived, from the exploding arrow to that gun Coulson used on him, Predator just plain has nothing really to put him down.

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2017 04:52 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Braniac 5.0
God of War

He has claws

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2017 05:55 PM
Braniac 5.0
God of War

and cloak

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2017 05:55 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

The only plausible way to victory would be if Predator could sneak up behind Loki without Loki realizing it and shanking him.

That seems rather unlikely to happen though.

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2017 06:12 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FrothByte
Nailcutter Massacre

And it's doubtful if the pred's claws can actually penetrate Loki.

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2017 06:42 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

What will actually happen is we see predator creeping up slowly..slowly..slowly, he gets right behind Loki who appears oblivious to his presence. He goes to strike and stab and..it's an illusion.

Pred turns around and Loki kicks him as hard as he can, launching him several feet away, and then he leisurely decides if he is going to stab the predator with it's own weapon or if he will just use his dagger. Or if he'll just snap it's neck.

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2017 06:56 PM
Silent Master

He has claws

So?

and cloak

So?

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2017 07:02 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

His claw could scratch and if you didn't do anything about it..it might get infected.

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2017 07:03 PM
Braniac 5.0
God of War

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2017 07:06 PM
Silent Master

What is that supposed to prove?

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2017 07:07 PM
FrothByte
Nailcutter Massacre

(please log in to view the image)

Do you even know who Loki is and what he's capable of?

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2017 07:09 PM
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

Originally posted by Silent Master
What is that supposed to prove?

That even fishnet can't make a Predator look sexy.

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2017 07:20 PM
TheVaultDweller is currently offline Click here to Send TheVaultDweller a Private Message Find more posts by TheVaultDweller Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote