KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Trump: Impeachment Articles filed by Six Congressional Democrats

Trump: Impeachment Articles filed by Six Congressional Democrats
Started by: dadudemon

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
dadudemon

Trump: Impeachment Articles filed by Six Congressional Democrats

http://www.newsweek.com/trump-impea...resident-711525

So is it happening? Will it go the way of Clinton and nothing comes of it?

Old Post Nov 15th, 2017 09:03 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

"Five articles of impeachment will be introduced, alleging obstruction of justice, violations of both the foreign and domestic emoluments clause, undermining the federal judiciary and undermining the freedom of the press." -snip

Really depends how the Russia probe goes what what Mueller comes out with, imo. It's going to need massive Republican support and if Mueller drops a bomb, especially coupled with Trump's increasing lack of "winning", there could be a shift of enough Republicans wanting him out as well before he damages the party further.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Nov 15th, 2017 09:08 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
snowdragon

Re: Trump: Impeachment Articles filed by Six Congressional Democrats

quote: (post)
Originally posted by dadudemon
http://www.newsweek.com/trump-impea...resident-711525

So is it happening? Will it go the way of Clinton and nothing comes of it?

LOUD NOISES!!

Yeah, just grand standing peacocking politicians.

The USA is in a house of shit with our politicians.

Old Post Nov 15th, 2017 09:11 PM
snowdragon is currently offline Click here to Send snowdragon a Private Message Find more posts by snowdragon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Originally posted by Robtard
"Five articles of impeachment will be introduced, alleging obstruction of justice, violations of both the foreign and domestic emoluments clause, undermining the federal judiciary and undermining the freedom of the press." -snip

Really depends how the Russia probe goes what what Mueller comes out with, imo. It's going to need massive Republican support and if Mueller drops a bomb, especially coupled with Trump's increasing lack of "winning", there could be a shift of enough Republicans wanting him out as well before he damages the party further.

I honestly think it is getting to that point. I'll create another thread, shortly, to show you why.

Old Post Nov 15th, 2017 09:15 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

As of right now I see no chance in it happening. I think you'd need Mueller to bring charges on Trump to get the Republican support needed.

Old Post Nov 15th, 2017 09:22 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperordmb
LSDMB

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post Nov 15th, 2017 09:26 PM
Emperordmb is currently offline Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Emperordmb
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
AHA

"Cohen called upon the Judiciary Committee to begin hearings, but accepts that is unlikely to happen in a Republican-controlled House. The Judiciary Committee, Cohen claimed, is operating like a "branch of the administration."

Even they don't think it's going to work. It's just virtue signaling.

Old Post Nov 15th, 2017 09:36 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Surtur
As of right now I see no chance in it happening. I think you'd need Mueller to bring charges on Trump to get the Republican support needed.
laughing out loud

Old Post Nov 15th, 2017 09:38 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

I honestly think it is getting to that point. I'll create another thread, shortly, to show you why.

The point of Republicans breaking away in mass from Trump? Yeah, I can see that happening sooner than later, especially if the Tax Reform bill fails, as that's going to look back poorly on Trump/his admin, as these wins and failures always do on the incumbent president.

Old Post Nov 15th, 2017 09:41 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Firefly218
Restricted

Account Restricted

4 years from now the official Republican stance will be that Trump was never a Republican. The GOP is gonna disown Trump like a woman getting an abortion.

Old Post Nov 15th, 2017 09:59 PM
Firefly218 is currently offline Click here to Send Firefly218 a Private Message Find more posts by Firefly218 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Originally posted by Firefly218
4 years from now the official Republican stance will be that Trump was never a Republican. The GOP is gonna disown Trump like a woman getting an abortion.

They'll say he was a Democratic plant from the Democratic Party because he was formerly a democrat and only pretended to switch.

Old Post Nov 15th, 2017 10:11 PM
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

Grandstanding. Nothing will happen.

Old Post Nov 15th, 2017 11:02 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Originally posted by BackFire

You shut your dirty whore mouth, right now. I don't want to read these things.

Old Post Nov 15th, 2017 11:03 PM
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

In this one specific case, I tend to agree with Surter, I think for republicans to turn on Trump on this issue there needs to be some huge bombshell like Mueller bringing charges or something akin to that. And I don't think that will happen. Trump is still and probably will remain extremely popular among the hardcore base of the GOP, so it will be too dangerous for most of them to turn on Trump, as Trump is probably more popular with most of their constituents than they are.

Old Post Nov 15th, 2017 11:06 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

They'll say he was a Democratic plant from the Democratic Party because he was formerly a democrat and only pretended to switch.

If that was true, it would be a brilliant plan.

Wouldn't much surprise me if both parties are plant. Best way to keep power in a two party system, is to control both parties.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Nov 15th, 2017 11:16 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by BackFire

Bingo, this is virtue signaling. They might as well have taken a knee immediately after these things were filed lol.

Old Post Nov 15th, 2017 11:22 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Firefly218

Yup, this was called out shortly after he won too

Old Post Nov 15th, 2017 11:24 PM
dadudemon

Originally posted by cdtm
If that was true, it would be a brilliant plan.

Wouldn't much surprise me if both parties are plant. Best way to keep power in a two party system, is to control both parties.

It would be hilarious if Trump, after getting impeached, came out and said, "Wrong. It was all a Democratic ploy. Started 10 years ago. Here's our encrypted proof with hashes. I'm a double-crosser. I win. You lose."

We would need a MASSIVE amount of febreze to help with the collective democratic pants shitting. And we'd need rain-boots to wade through all the democratic tears. laughing

Old Post Nov 15th, 2017 11:33 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

It would be hilarious if Trump, after getting impeached, came out and said, "Wrong. It was all a Democratic ploy. Started 10 years ago. Here's our encrypted proof with hashes. I'm a double-crosser. I win. You lose."

We would need a MASSIVE amount of febreze to help with the collective democratic pants shitting. And we'd need rain-boots to wade through all the democratic tears. laughing

I think there is a higher chance Trump just ran because Obama insulted him at that one dinner than it is he is just a Democrat.

Old Post Nov 15th, 2017 11:35 PM
dadudemon

Originally posted by Surtur
I think there is a higher chance Trump just ran because Obama insulted him at that one dinner than it is he is just a Democrat.

And I think you're partly correct. It's more than that but it is things just like that which led to him doing this.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2017 12:22 AM