KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Tattoo opinion

Tattoo opinion
Started by: dagg

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
dagg

Tattoo opinion

What do you think about tattoo art in general? Anybody have one?

Old Post Feb 28th, 2017 09:54 PM
dagg is currently offline Click here to Send dagg a Private Message Find more posts by dagg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

I think its an art form.
I have several.

Old Post Feb 28th, 2017 11:33 PM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
walshy
Veteran. Wrestler. Hero

I like good tattoos but I know I'll never get one, one in case it turns out crap and two because I know I could never decide on having something on my skin for life

Old Post Mar 1st, 2017 12:51 AM
walshy is currently offline Click here to Send walshy a Private Message Find more posts by walshy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Genesis-Soldier
god blessed him with a...

they can be beautiful.

they SHOULD be meaningful

i grew up amongst people who saw tattoos as a something you really earnt. not something you slapp on yourself

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2017 02:25 AM
Genesis-Soldier is currently offline Click here to Send Genesis-Soldier a Private Message Find more posts by Genesis-Soldier Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

I still have my first tat from when i was jumped into the neighborhood gang when i was 12.
I've never covered it up. A lot of bad memories, but none i'd choose to forget.

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2017 04:17 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
walshy
Veteran. Wrestler. Hero

quote: (post)
Originally posted by riv6672
I still have my first tat from when i was jumped into the neighborhood gang when i was 12.
I've never covered it up. A lot of bad memories, but none i'd choose to forget.
post a pic of it

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2017 05:46 PM
walshy is currently offline Click here to Send walshy a Private Message Find more posts by walshy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

There were several kids in my high school who had gang tattoos as well. The funny thing is this was a catholic all boys high school lol.

I do have a friend who has a tattoo shop and he lives above it, but I would never get one. Also yep, the tattoo shop is right next door to a preschool. Not only that, but the preschool I went to as a kid.

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2017 06:02 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Truculent
Truth is written in Blood

Depends on the tat. Make sure you don't have to go on "Tattoo Nightmares" and get a cover.

War Doctor

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2017 06:40 PM
Darth Truculent is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Truculent a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Truculent Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

A bear fighting a dragon would be an acceptable tattoo.

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2017 06:44 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Originally posted by walshy
post a pic of it

If i ever get around to taking pics of me, i will. thumb up

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2017 04:01 AM
Flyattractor

Originally posted by Surtur
A bear fighting a dragon would be an acceptable tattoo.

(please log in to view the image)

I would go with a pic of a Bear and a Dragon battling each other at Mario Kart 64.

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2017 08:11 AM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

Re: Tattoo opinion

Originally posted by dagg
What do you think about tattoo art in general? Anybody have one?

It's fine for those that like that sort of thing, I have no use for tats.

And I hate needles.

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2017 12:19 PM
Nuke Nixon is currently offline Click here to Send Nuke Nixon a Private Message Find more posts by Nuke Nixon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

^^^Thats pretty much how i feel about piercings. Especially guaging. Stretching your earlobes or nostrils out simply disfigures you IMHO.

Old Post Mar 4th, 2017 11:23 AM
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

I've always tried not to get poked by sharp things in my life, even if sometimes I've stepped on nails and had a scissor slice my finger to the bone, thats accidental though to actually choose to ram a needle or a piercing into your skin is pure insanity to me.

Old Post Mar 4th, 2017 01:29 PM
Nuke Nixon is currently offline Click here to Send Nuke Nixon a Private Message Find more posts by Nuke Nixon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

^^^I can see that. Common sense!

Old Post Mar 4th, 2017 02:09 PM
Discos
The Discmeister

I've "nearly" my entire body caked in Tattoos, I opted from the start not to get head, face, neck or hands tattoo'd, just not my thing.

Bit to quote the awesome Tommy Lee, if you see a tattoo you think you like, take that picture and hang it on your bedroom wall and just give it a few days. If you think its lame or boring after 3 days then it's obviously not the tattoo for you

Tattoos are F'n excellent tho

"In the year of our Lord 1314, patriots of Scotland, starving and outnumbered, charged the fields at Bannockburn. They fought like warrior poets. They fought like Scotsmen. And won their freedom."

Old Post Mar 13th, 2017 03:09 PM
Discos is currently offline Click here to Send Discos a Private Message Find more posts by Discos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

Tattoos are bad news if you'd rather not be easily identified.

Old Post Mar 14th, 2017 04:37 PM
riv6672

That doesnt apply to me, as a nlack guy. I fit every description imaginable! stick out tongue

Old Post Mar 14th, 2017 08:47 PM
Kurk
Restricted

Account Restricted

Depends on the person and their lifestyle. Any tattoo (even if covered) would be inappropriate on a teacher, health-care worker, business-person, etc.

Otherwise, high-quality one can look good if done correctly; the problem is when they aren't.

"Technology equals might!" "Evolve or perish"

Old Post Mar 14th, 2017 09:05 PM
Kurk is currently offline Click here to Send Kurk a Private Message Find more posts by Kurk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

Originally posted by riv6672
That doesnt apply to me, as a nlack guy. I fit every description imaginable! stick out tongue

Just sayin, cops got a whole database of tats now, get on that and you're boned.

Old Post Mar 15th, 2017 03:42 AM