KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » The Omni King

The Omni King
Started by: XSUPREMEXSKILLZ

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

The Omni King

The latest Omni King info we've gotten implies he can indeed erase all of existence at his very whim. This begs the question: what are the limits to his power? Do you believe he has any? Will there be a define-able limit shown later on?

Discuss.

”You presume limits to my power. There are none.”

Old Post Jun 18th, 2016 09:23 PM
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ is currently offline Click here to Send XSUPREMEXSKILLZ a Private Message Find more posts by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NewGuy01
perpetual

He's omnipotent until proven otherwise.

Old Post Jun 18th, 2016 09:31 PM
NewGuy01 is currently offline Click here to Send NewGuy01 a Private Message Find more posts by NewGuy01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

Do you really think so? Give one of your infamous scholarly answers. smile

Old Post Jun 18th, 2016 09:33 PM
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ is currently offline Click here to Send XSUPREMEXSKILLZ a Private Message Find more posts by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NewGuy01
perpetual

Here's the scholarly answer: We don't f*cking know, or have any way of knowing.

Old Post Jun 18th, 2016 10:59 PM
NewGuy01 is currently offline Click here to Send NewGuy01 a Private Message Find more posts by NewGuy01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

Fine. I'll be patient.

Old Post Jun 18th, 2016 11:00 PM
SSJGGogeta

He's omnipotent, until proven otherwise, like Newguy said. But given DB's history, I'm sure he'll become an attainable level later on. Maybe even get surpassed, eventually.

Until then though, he's essentially DBS's god.

"Why is everybody so ****ing stupid?"- Kim Jong Il, Team America.

Old Post Jun 20th, 2016 06:39 AM
SSJGGogeta is currently offline Click here to Send SSJGGogeta a Private Message Find more posts by SSJGGogeta Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flower23

I think that he is probably not omnipotent or is omnipotent because if you able to erase people and can destroy solar systems and destroy universes he could but goku black said that he killed all the gods in the future so probably the omni king too cause he is a god so he probably not but he probably is omnipotent until they proven he is not.

Old Post May 5th, 2017 01:16 AM
Flower23 is currently offline Click here to Send Flower23 a Private Message Find more posts by Flower23 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dramatic Gecko
Gypsy With Internet

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Flower23
I think that he is probably not omnipotent or is omnipotent because if you able to erase people and can destroy solar systems and destroy universes he could but goku black said that he killed all the gods in the future so probably the omni king too cause he is a god so he probably not but he probably is omnipotent until they proven he is not.

I'm not sure if it was a translation thing. But I'm sure he only killed the gods of universe 7. So probably supreme Kai and by extension Beerus.

Lets start by summoning feats.

Old Post May 5th, 2017 01:23 AM
Dramatic Gecko is currently offline Click here to Send Dramatic Gecko a Private Message Find more posts by Dramatic Gecko Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NewGuy01
perpetual

No, it's been confirmed several times that he killed every GoD of every universe by assassinating the Supreme Kais before any of the big players could mobilize against him. The angels de-activate without a GoD to attend to, and Zeno/Grand Priest just don't give a f-uck.

Old Post May 5th, 2017 02:28 AM
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

Omni King isn't anywhere near omnipotent, obviously.

That said, flower, how the **** could Black have killed Omni King when Omni King was the one who erased him? erm

Old Post May 6th, 2017 02:43 PM
Kento
The last Hokage

Originally posted by Flower23
Zamasu never killed the omni king... Hence why he showed up when Goku pressed the button. It was the future/that timelines omni king. So obviously Black either didn't know such a being existed or is just dumb when he said he killed all the gods.

Old Post May 6th, 2017 03:24 PM
Kento is currently offline Click here to Send Kento a Private Message Find more posts by Kento Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Omni King isn't anywhere near omnipotent, obviously.

That said, flower, how the **** could Black have killed Omni King when Omni King was the one who erased him? erm

I was just about to say this until I read through the thread. Omni King was still alive as shown per killing everything in the Universes...including black.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post May 6th, 2017 03:42 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Originally posted by SSJGGogeta
He's omnipotent, until proven otherwise, like Newguy said.
He couldn't stop the multiversal Zamasu without destroying that entire timeline because Zamasu had merged with reality. This is a limit to his power, therefore he isn't omnipotent.

Whew that was hard.

Anyway, omnipotent is a buzzword that means little outside the context of the setting said omnipotent is from. Eru Illuvitar from Lord of the Rings is omnipotent in that setting, yet he would be unceremoniously killed by any random ****ass multiversal reality warper from a comic book like Franklin Richards or Mad Jim Jaspers. Likely also the Omni-King, incidentally. Zeno is no different. At the moment his usable power in versus threads is frankly hamstrung by how relatively puny the DBS multiverse is compared to the enormous infinite multiverses in DC, Marvel, or some other ****ass multiverse no one gives a shit about.

Zeno in particular frankly hasn't demonstrated any traits of an omnipotent. He's able to erase all of existence, sure, but could he fundamentally change it on a whim? Could he make 2+2=fish like a reality warper or God could? We don't really know IIRC.

Old Post May 6th, 2017 11:49 PM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

Zeno destroying the whole timeline isn't indicative of him being unable to kill Zamasu without doing so. We know Zeno destroyed 6 universes because he was slightly annoyed. Suffice it to say, Zamasu was probably more than slightly annoying.

What proves Zeno's non-omnipotence is his non-omniscience and non-transcendence over time. thumb up

The highest Zeno can possibly be put is IG Thanos level, imo (and even that could be argued as a stretch.) he shits on Franklin Richards, tho.

Old Post May 7th, 2017 12:58 AM
Dramatic Gecko
Gypsy With Internet

Originally posted by NemeBro
Could he make 2+2=fish like a reality warper or God could?

I can make 2+2=fish. I am a reality warper..

Lets start by summoning feats.

Old Post May 7th, 2017 02:13 AM
Dramatic Gecko is currently offline Click here to Send Dramatic Gecko a Private Message Find more posts by Dramatic Gecko Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RealityWarper
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Dramatic Gecko
I can make 2+2=fish. I am a reality warper..

Sorry it doesn't work.

Last edited by RealityWarper on May 7th, 2017 at 02:40 AM

Old Post May 7th, 2017 02:37 AM
RealityWarper is currently offline Click here to Send RealityWarper a Private Message Find more posts by RealityWarper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Inedian

Ah.... Omni King could erase Black in any way he wanted. It was obvious when Black said he destroyed all gods that Omni King wasn't among them... we all knew that.

Omni King is something more than just those gods and angels. He represents more.

His limitation shown for now was only that there isn't one Omni King.

Of course he isn't omnipotent.

Last edited by Inedian on May 7th, 2017 at 05:33 AM

Old Post May 7th, 2017 05:29 AM
Inedian is currently offline Click here to Send Inedian a Private Message Find more posts by Inedian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

I think Zeno's a one trick pony. He couldn't even escape the void on his own, odds are Goku could beat him just by teleporting him to King Kai's world or something.

Assuming his durability isn't so weak he can't just be one punch KO'd. Just because he can bust universes doesn't make him physically strong, any more then Franklin Richards is.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post May 9th, 2017 02:52 PM
cdtm is online now! Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NewGuy01
perpetual

Goku could BFR him, but considering how Zeno can wipe the entire multiverse, there really isn't a place for Goku to escape to. He teleports him to King Kai's, then he just blows up the multiverse.

Old Post May 9th, 2017 02:54 PM
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

I like cdtm's ideas regarding the Omni-King. Not the idea that the Omni-King has no durability, (gods wouldn't fear him and his power if he could be oneshotted in a single punch/ki blast,) but the idea that the Omni-King is a complete retard and could be easily convinced/manipulated. I'd much rather be the Daishinkan than Zen-Oh.

Old Post May 23rd, 2017 03:24 AM