KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Pre retcon beyonder Vs Molecule man and Sentry

Pre retcon beyonder Vs Molecule man and Sentry
Started by: TethAdamTheRock

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Braniac 5.0
God of War

Pre retcon beyonder Vs Molecule man and Sentry

Who wins

Old Post Nov 10th, 2017 04:56 PM
Braniac 5.0 is currently offline Click here to Send Braniac 5.0 a Private Message Find more posts by Braniac 5.0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RealityWarper
Restricted

Account Restricted

Duo. XD

The pre retcon is an delusional version of the Beyonder whom believed himself stronger than all abstracts.

Old Post Nov 10th, 2017 05:02 PM
RealityWarper is currently offline Click here to Send RealityWarper a Private Message Find more posts by RealityWarper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Genii96

PR beyonder negs

Old Post Nov 10th, 2017 06:03 PM
Genii96 is currently offline Click here to Send Genii96 a Private Message Find more posts by Genii96 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Insane Titan

Beyonder wins, Sentry doesn’t even belong here.

Old Post Nov 10th, 2017 06:18 PM
Insane Titan is currently offline Click here to Send Insane Titan a Private Message Find more posts by Insane Titan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xJLxKing

Wtf is Sentry doing here

Old Post Nov 10th, 2017 06:20 PM
xJLxKing is currently offline Click here to Send xJLxKing a Private Message Find more posts by xJLxKing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RealityWarper
Restricted

Account Restricted

Sentry >>>>>>>>> Molecule Man >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Beyonder.

People ignoring the retcons to keep their fan-fictive version of a character are losers.

Old Post Nov 10th, 2017 07:07 PM
RealityWarper is currently offline Click here to Send RealityWarper a Private Message Find more posts by RealityWarper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
burrrrrr

laughing out loud

Old Post Nov 10th, 2017 08:38 PM
burrrrrr is currently offline Click here to Send burrrrrr a Private Message Find more posts by burrrrrr Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Prof. T.C McAbe
Kryptonian Scientist

quote: (post)
Originally posted by RealityWarper
Sentry >>>>>>>>> Molecule Man >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Beyonder.

People ignoring the retcons to keep their fan-fictive version of a character are losers.

Damn, your opinion and hypocrisy is always great for a laugh.

Sig made by my mate, the one and only One_Angry_Scot

Old Post Nov 10th, 2017 11:37 PM
Prof. T.C McAbe is currently offline Click here to Send Prof. T.C McAbe a Private Message Find more posts by Prof. T.C McAbe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RealityWarper
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Prof. T.C McAbe

Damn, your opinion and hypocrisy is always great for a laugh.

Which hypocrisy ?

I'm keeping up with that Sentry >>>>>>>>>>> MM >>>>>>>>>>>>>> Beyonder since forever.

Old Post Nov 10th, 2017 11:41 PM
MrMind

beyonder>molecule man>>>>blue marvel>jim hammond>helicarrier>sentry

Old Post Nov 10th, 2017 11:52 PM
MrMind is currently offline Click here to Send MrMind a Private Message Find more posts by MrMind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Prof. T.C McAbe
Kryptonian Scientist

Originally posted by RealityWarper
Which hypocrisy ?

I'm keeping up with that Sentry >>>>>>>>>>> MM >>>>>>>>>>>>>> Beyonder since forever.

This one, because let's be honest, your version of Sentry is the definition of fan fiction.

But keep it up, that's just too funny if you don't see it.

Sig made by my mate, the one and only One_Angry_Scot

Old Post Nov 11th, 2017 12:00 AM
Prof. T.C McAbe is currently offline Click here to Send Prof. T.C McAbe a Private Message Find more posts by Prof. T.C McAbe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RealityWarper
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Prof. T.C McAbe

Are you feeling personally targeted by my snarky remark ?

quote:
This one, because let's be honest, your version of Sentry is the definition of fan fiction.

I have no version of Sentry, again I am sticking with facts.

I'm still waiting for you to post that proof of Molecule Man being weakened in DA by posting this scan where he said that he cannot do something.

You seems to be avoiding the topic everytime, like everyone I've asked before. Is that so hard to provide a single scan ?

quote:

But keep it up, that's just too funny if you don't see it.

I think that you have a direct conflict of interest with Sentry being that powerful.

Isn't that because you personally can't stand the character especially because he looks like Superman and is way more powerful than him thus enlightening your own insecurities ?

So, post the scan of Molecule Man stating that he cannot do something during Dark Avengers.

If you don't see what I am talking about I can post an example from another comics for you.

Old Post Nov 11th, 2017 12:16 AM
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

wtf is sentry doing in this match ffs? if you want your threads to be taken seriously, stop making stupid threads. now this will become an endless, pointless thread that everyone except one person knows is idiotic but will stay open because people will bait and make fun of and yadda-yadda.

pre-retcon beyonder vs current mm? sure, worth a discussion. sentry?? ffs, this becomes nothing more than a bait thread. how do you not know this? /shrug

Old Post Nov 11th, 2017 02:50 AM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Why doesn't everyone ignores RW is beyond me.

Old Post Nov 11th, 2017 02:54 AM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RealityWarper
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by leonidas
wtf is sentry doing in this match ffs? if you want your threads to be taken seriously, stop making stupid threads. now this will become an endless, pointless thread that everyone except one person knows is idiotic but will stay open because people will bait and make fun of and yadda-yadda.

pre-retcon beyonder vs current mm? sure, worth a discussion. sentry?? ffs, this becomes nothing more than a bait thread. how do you not know this? /shrug

Sentry kicked MM's ass FFS.

Sentry >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> MM >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Beyonder

It doesn't matter if people are trying to give Beyonder a level of power he never truly possessed.

Originally posted by abhilegend
Why doesn't everyone ignores RW is beyond me.

Why you are constantly whining about my posts is beyond me...

Old Post Nov 11th, 2017 02:57 AM
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

I mean the guy was so bad he was banned from comicvine, the home of trolls and spammers.

Let him be.

Old Post Nov 11th, 2017 03:01 AM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RealityWarper
Restricted

Account Restricted

I mean the guy was so bad he was banned from comicvine, the home of trolls and spammers.

Let him be.

Yeah you was banned too and you didn't even make it past a few hundred posts.

The pot calling the kettle black. I'm loving it Abhi.

The worse is that you are trying to discredit me when you can't form a coherent argument and rely only in re-defining the characters that you don't like and high-ball the characters that you like with feats they never had.

That remember me some Iron Fist wanker that was banned "recently". Was he your brother or something like that ?

Old Post Nov 11th, 2017 03:22 AM
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Anyway moving on.

Dark Avengers feat for Sentry is not allowed for regular Sentry and is only for that arc as per forum rules.
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...+userid%3A89307
Originally posted by Badabing
There have been arguments about Sentry, Void, Siege and Molecule Man. This has been an on again, off again discussion among mods and a few posters.

We think the best way to handle the disagreement is as follows:

• Siege Sentry/Void should be a self contained character within the arc for thread purposes. And not applied to anything before Siege.

• Sentry and Void feats are not interchangeable, at all.

• Siege feats by Sentry and Void should not be applied to anything preceding the arc.

• The Molecule Man vs Sentry/Void fight shouldn't be considered a typical or average showing since the power displayed happened only once and therefore isn't verifiable. Also, Owen's erratic past regarding his own mental state should be considered.

It's apparent that Sentry/Void was evolving during Siege by the feats and dialogue. It's also shown that Sentry was "voiding" out even when he still looked like regular Sentry. Given the ambiguity regarding Sentry/Void, we think it's for the best that the character be separated by the Siege arc.

So, to avoid excess flaming and bashing, we would like threads to show either the Siege Sentry/Void or regular Sentry/Void to avoid any problems.

Have any issues? Take it with mods.

Old Post Nov 11th, 2017 07:19 AM
RealityWarper
Restricted

Account Restricted

Have any issues? Take it with mods.

That's so surprising coming from a troll like you Abhi.

Your concession is accepted.

You failed to prove anything and failed to counter anything.

Old Post Nov 11th, 2017 12:21 PM
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

laughing out loud

So you're breaking forum rules now? Good to know.

Old Post Nov 11th, 2017 01:14 PM