KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » The Official Naruto series Thread

The Official Naruto series Thread
Started by: chokobo

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (1600): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
chokobo

who knows naruto?

ok, i donīt know how popular it is, but il like to here your answers.

if you dont know anithing about naruto, il recomend you start looking for some info. about it, its realy cool.

wich are your fav animes

Old Post Jan 14th, 2004 04:29 AM
chokobo is currently offline Click here to Send chokobo a Private Message Find more posts by chokobo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kitoky
Starting Anew

I 've seen Naruto manga, it's quite good, sorta on that...action type kinda side...but Sasuke love

Thank you so much Eezy!!
I'm starting over, do not mistake me for my brother - he has left. Eezy has convinced me to come back, give him some credit.

Old Post Jan 15th, 2004 12:35 AM
Kitoky is currently offline Click here to Send Kitoky a Private Message Find more posts by Kitoky Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fungrl515

well, i've only heard of it. i couldn't find any manga or anything. sad it sounded interesting too.

Old Post Jan 16th, 2004 03:15 PM
fungrl515 is currently offline Click here to Send fungrl515 a Private Message Find more posts by fungrl515 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

I've read a little bit of the manga. A bunch of my friends really like it though.

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Jan 16th, 2004 11:59 PM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TrAnCeDuO
Cyan-Assassin

ive heard of the name...whats it about?

Made by "The Ones"

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2004 01:41 AM
TrAnCeDuO is currently offline Click here to Send TrAnCeDuO a Private Message Find more posts by TrAnCeDuO Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tweedleedee

OK, I know only the Naruto anime, and it's really great! It's very funny, full of action, and kinda touching, too.
The story is long to describe, so ask if you want details, coz I'm a fanatic and I know a lot!

Some of my other favorites are: Records of Lodoss War, Escaflowne, Cowboy Bebop, and Lupin (but I have just begun this last one)...

Old Post Feb 9th, 2004 02:03 AM
Tweedleedee is currently offline Click here to Send Tweedleedee a Private Message Find more posts by Tweedleedee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tweedleedee

OK, I'm back and I can tell you a bit more.
It's a ninja story. Naruto is a 12 year old boy and is training to become a ninja, along with others. He is an orphan and has a demon sealed inside of him. He wants to become the most powerfull ninja in his village(the Hidden village of the leaf/fire: Konoha), so everybody will agknowledge him. He is very lonely and the adults hates him because of the Nine-tailed Demon Fox inside of him. He is always goofing around.
There are a lot of other characters, all excellent, especially Rock Lee, Kakashi-sensei, Gai-sensei, Shikamaru and Sasuke.
Of course, they have lots of enemies and missions, and we are waiting for the 70th episode this week. It's gonna be a very long show, kinda like DragonBall, I imagine.
If you want to catch it, go on the animesuki.com website, "series: Naruto". YOU WON'T REGRET IT!

Old Post Feb 10th, 2004 02:28 AM
Tweedleedee is currently offline Click here to Send Tweedleedee a Private Message Find more posts by Tweedleedee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TrAnCeDuO
Cyan-Assassin

hmm...sounds good....ill check it out...

Made by "The Ones"

Old Post Feb 10th, 2004 02:49 AM
TrAnCeDuO is currently offline Click here to Send TrAnCeDuO a Private Message Find more posts by TrAnCeDuO Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kokiril33t
L33t Hyrulian

I LOVE NARUTO! MY FAVORITE ANIME! I HAVE READ ALL 210 CHAPTERS OF THE MANGA! my favorite character is Hatake Kakashi

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2004 02:49 AM
kokiril33t is currently offline Click here to Send kokiril33t a Private Message Find more posts by kokiril33t Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shinobiprincess
Hiei's stalker

I've read bits of the manga and I've played the game for Naruto as well, but I really want to see the anime series sad .

Old Post Apr 4th, 2004 05:15 PM
Shinobiprincess is currently offline Click here to Send Shinobiprincess a Private Message Find more posts by Shinobiprincess Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
_miyabi_kun_

OK i have to know when the anime comes on and what station and where did you buy the game and if you cant find the manga fing a shonen jump and read it from there

Old Post Apr 18th, 2004 04:56 AM
_miyabi_kun_ is currently offline Click here to Send _miyabi_kun_ a Private Message Find more posts by _miyabi_kun_ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shinobiprincess
Hiei's stalker

Hehe I didn't buy the game... I actually played it when I went to The Megacon^_^'. The game systems that the Naruto game was one were PS2 and GameCube.In the PS2 one when you pick a character you can use one of their signature moves like the one in this picture for instants.

Attachment: ow!.jpg
This has been downloaded 3998 time(s).

Old Post Apr 19th, 2004 12:09 AM
Shinobiprincess is currently offline Click here to Send Shinobiprincess a Private Message Find more posts by Shinobiprincess Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
_miyabi_kun_

naruto manga

I would have to say out of all the manga i have ever read Naruto is one of the better ones does anyone know where I can go to download all the manga for free

Old Post May 2nd, 2004 06:06 AM
_miyabi_kun_ is currently offline Click here to Send _miyabi_kun_ a Private Message Find more posts by _miyabi_kun_ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kitoky
Starting Anew

I highly doubt you can find a site where you can actually read the entire manga off the net. A - because they have to get the copyright, rights to do that and well, who would actually spend time to do that?

Thank you so much Eezy!!
I'm starting over, do not mistake me for my brother - he has left. Eezy has convinced me to come back, give him some credit.

Old Post May 2nd, 2004 04:35 PM
Kitoky is currently offline Click here to Send Kitoky a Private Message Find more posts by Kitoky Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Northstar_Freak
Jean-Paul Beaubier

You can get all the manga for free at http://www.narutofan.com
The only thing you need to do is register and you'll have access to all their multimedia, including their bittorrent links of all 81 episodes so far +the special episode.

Old Post May 6th, 2004 03:56 PM
Northstar_Freak is currently offline Click here to Send Northstar_Freak a Private Message Find more posts by Northstar_Freak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shinobiprincess
Hiei's stalker

heh found some more naruto pics
(please log in to view the image)

Old Post May 6th, 2004 08:41 PM
Jace_Rave
Jace ofthe vermillion sun

LOL, oh man Kitoky, you got burned!

I feel like the dusk. Growing closer and closer to darkness. But still clinging to what little light is left. Even though it will inevitably fade.

Old Post May 10th, 2004 01:51 PM
Jace_Rave is currently offline Click here to Send Jace_Rave a Private Message Find more posts by Jace_Rave Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BakaXero
Free SUGAR!

im almost finished the second series
the exams they take a funny
they pass and naruto is full on stupid but for some reason thats what helps him pass
im only just finished the episode where sesuke is possessed
yeah go the Evil chakra!!!
but i'm just curious bout one thing
whats with the rock lee character have you seen his face?
its like they quick drew a crappy doodle on some tissues and submitted and said "this is our new character um... his name? ROCK LEE!!!"
his strong but you look at him you just wanna laugh and he dresses exactly like his sensai. he looks like a two second job

Old Post May 10th, 2004 02:22 PM
BakaXero is currently offline Click here to Send BakaXero a Private Message Find more posts by BakaXero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
_miyabi_kun_

thanks for the web page

Old Post May 14th, 2004 08:51 PM
_miyabi_kun_

I know you usto be able to at www.Narutochuushin.com you could go through to the end of the series there are about 189 manga episodes

Old Post May 14th, 2004 08:53 PM