KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Diablo IV

Diablo IV
Started by: Arachnid1

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Arachnid1

Diablo IV

Hell of a cinematic trailer. Game looks fantastic graphically too.

PWNT

Old Post Nov 1st, 2019 09:03 PM
Arachnid1 is currently offline Click here to Send Arachnid1 a Private Message Find more posts by Arachnid1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

don't care

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2019 12:02 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

quote: (post)
Originally posted by NemeBro
don't care
because Hong Kong?

Warrior of Light Respect Thread

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2019 12:34 AM
Jmanghan is currently offline Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Let's hope they make it harder this time.

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2019 12:37 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Originally posted by Jmanghan
because Hong Kong?
Among other reasons. thumb up

Blizzard can suck the shit peanuts from my ass hole.

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2019 04:36 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

word.

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2019 12:57 PM
Jmanghan is currently offline Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

Originally posted by Kazenji
Let's hope they make it harder this time.

That's what Torment is for.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2019 02:02 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

Pretty much this for most big companies, like EA or Activision.

People buy their IAP packed, overpriced, half finished goods because of what they used to be. No up and comer could get away with their practices.

The good games are mostly Indy level, or new ip. Hyper Light Drifter was AWESOME.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2019 02:08 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Originally posted by cdtm
That's what Torment is for.

Torment: Tides of Numenera?

if that's what you're talking about, It's nothing like Diablo.

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2019 02:50 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

Yeah man, think I'm good on this one:
https://www.gamespot.com/articles/d...r/1100-6471115/

Online-only is pretty dumb to me, MMO's only.

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2019 11:35 AM
cdtm

Torment: Tides of Numenera?

if that's what you're talking about, It's nothing like Diablo.

Torment difficulty level.

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2019 03:21 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Gameplay looks good, let us hope they fix the problems with the previous game.

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2019 11:26 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Torment difficulty level.

Another reason Diablo 3 isn't that great...gotta finish the game to get to the harder difficulties.

Old Post Nov 4th, 2019 06:58 AM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Meh I don't like to play games on hard mode, etc. I didn't like what they did with the loot system in Diablo 3. They should be ashamed Torchlight 2 did it better.

Old Post Nov 4th, 2019 01:36 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arachnid1

don't care
That's a fair reaction with all of Blizzards recent fuk ups.

Personally, I've never been huge into Diablo. I've never played the older entries people seem to idolize (heard good shit about 2), and didn't have fun with 3 (only made it to act 4 since I was bored rolling through enemies and bosses at breakneck speed; I don't think I died once despite playing on the hardest available difficulty, although I also heard a patch made the game easier at some point so it was better balanced at launch).

That said, the horror tone to the cinematic trailer is fantastic (I'd whore myself out for a solid horror game, or even solid horror themes in an ARPG), so I'm in the "wait and see" category.

PWNT

Old Post Nov 4th, 2019 03:07 PM
Arachnid1 is currently offline Click here to Send Arachnid1 a Private Message Find more posts by Arachnid1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

Another reason Diablo 3 isn't that great...gotta finish the game to get to the harder difficulties.

A lot of games are like that. Ninja Gaiden Black required consecutive play throughs to unlock higher difficulty levels. Hyper Light Drifter does the same.

Old Post Nov 4th, 2019 03:07 PM
Arachnid1

A lot of games are like that. Ninja Gaiden Black required consecutive play throughs to unlock higher difficulty levels. Hyper Light Drifter does the same.
NGB was actually difficult on base difficulty though. The highest available difficulty at the start in 3 was a joke. A newcomer like me shouldn't be stomping and sprinting his way through the game like that.

PWNT

Old Post Nov 4th, 2019 03:09 PM
cdtm

Originally posted by Arachnid1
NGB was actually difficult on base difficulty though. The highest available difficulty at the start in 3 was a joke. A newcomer like me shouldn't be stomping and sprinting his way through the game like that.

I got a kick out of it because my nooby friend got killed on that fire boss, and had to watch me solo him.

You're right, but for someone who isn't good at builds or knows how to stagger cooldowns, they'll take some deaths from the juiced up mob variants.

Old Post Nov 4th, 2019 03:15 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

I don't agree with everything blizzard does, but if they put out a quality game I won't let their shitty choices cause me to avoid it.

Old Post Nov 4th, 2019 11:25 PM
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

quote:
Meh I don't like to play games on hard mode, etc.

Not asking for the game to be Dark Souls difficulty hard

But what i'm getting at is with Diablo 3 it was waay to easy from the get go, It was made to get newer people into the game

go back to Diablo 2 and was balanced better.

Old Post Nov 5th, 2019 01:37 AM