KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Kingdom Hearts series is garbage

Kingdom Hearts series is garbage
Started by: cdtm

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
cdtm

Kingdom Hearts series is garbage

Take the Disney/Square characters and the weeobo keyblade crap out of it, and it's objectively a crap game series.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Jun 13th, 2017 03:59 AM
cdtm is online now! Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

Obvious troll is obvious.

Warrior of Light Respect Thread

Old Post Jun 13th, 2017 02:31 PM
Jmanghan is currently offline Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arachnid1

You're garbage

PWNT

Old Post Jun 13th, 2017 11:43 PM
Arachnid1 is currently offline Click here to Send Arachnid1 a Private Message Find more posts by Arachnid1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Grimes
Devil On Your Shoulder

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Arachnid1
You're garbage
thumb up

Not today, not tomorrow...

Old Post Jun 14th, 2017 12:03 AM
Adam Grimes is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Grimes a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Grimes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Delta1938
True King of House of El

So, why is it garbage? I've never played any games in the series. Due to reviews, particularly the second one, I'm moderately anticipating the third since the combat was supposed to be pretty good in the second.

Old Post Jun 18th, 2017 03:28 AM
Delta1938 is currently offline Click here to Send Delta1938 a Private Message Find more posts by Delta1938 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

Originally posted by Delta1938
So, why is it garbage? I've never played any games in the series. Due to reviews, particularly the second one, I'm moderately anticipating the third since the combat was supposed to be pretty good in the second.

Mostly gameplay. It's a poor man's Zelda hybrid, just very clunky to play. Random encounters are awful too, very repetitive and lacking variety. If anyone calls the second "good", it's only by comparison of the first which was downright awful. But the second is in no way GOOD.. It's obviously no action hack and slash ninja gaiden/bayonetta/dmc awesomeness (Not that anyone expects that in this type of game), but it's also nowhere comparable to a Zelda OOT/Windwaker experience, either.

About the closest I ever got in KH1 and KH2 to having "fun" was some of the optional bosses, but half the time you're fighting the camera and controls as much as the enemy.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Last edited by cdtm on Jun 18th, 2017 at 03:58 AM

Old Post Jun 18th, 2017 03:55 AM
cdtm is online now! Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Delta1938
True King of House of El

Originally posted by cdtm
Mostly gameplay. It's a poor man's Zelda hybrid, just very clunky to play. Random encounters are awful too, very repetitive and lacking variety. If anyone calls the second "good", it's only by comparison of the first which was downright awful. But the second is in no way GOOD.. It's obviously no action hack and slash ninja gaiden/bayonetta/dmc awesomeness (Not that anyone expects that in this type of game), but it's also nowhere comparable to a Zelda OOT/Windwaker experience, either.

About the closest I ever got in KH1 and KH2 to having "fun" was some of the optional bosses, but half the time you're fighting the camera and controls as much as the enemy.

I read the combat, at least for 2, compared to GOD OF WAR. Never heard the game compared to ZELDA before. If they have a demo I'll give it a try. And if you hated the first so much, why did you play the second?

Old Post Jun 18th, 2017 04:48 AM
Delta1938 is currently offline Click here to Send Delta1938 a Private Message Find more posts by Delta1938 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Maybe he was hoping the second game was to improve on first game?

Old Post Jun 18th, 2017 05:17 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Mostly gameplay. It's a poor man's Zelda hybrid
The combat was much better than any Zelda released at the time, consider suicide. thumb up

Old Post Jun 18th, 2017 05:21 PM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

kh sucks.

lol comparing this shit to Zelda.

Many thanks to Rao Kal-EL Da Man

Last edited by Zack Fair on Jun 18th, 2017 at 06:26 PM

Old Post Jun 18th, 2017 06:20 PM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

Originally posted by NemeBro
The combat was much better than any Zelda released at the time, consider suicide. thumb up

Nah, i'll just stick with good games.. stick out tongue

And tbth, Zelda's gameplay isn't anything to write home abour either, but at least you can usually do what you mean to do when you want to do it.

Old Post Jun 18th, 2017 06:32 PM
Jmanghan

Nah, i'll just stick with good games.. stick out tongue

And tbth, Zelda's gameplay isn't anything to write home abour either, but at least you can usually do what you mean to do when you want to do it.
What the **** are you on about?

Warrior of Light Respect Thread

Old Post Jun 18th, 2017 10:04 PM
Jmanghan is currently offline Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

Originally posted by Jmanghan
What the **** are you on about?

What I said I'm on about. stick out tongue

You can, say, platform jump just fine in a Zelda game, instead of missing horribly like in KH1's Wonderland area..

You can time counters in Windwaker, instead of getting hit constantly by Sephiroth and so relying on cheap tactics because the jump mechanics are terrible..

Old Post Jun 18th, 2017 10:16 PM
NemeBro

I'm bad at the game
git gud

Old Post Jun 19th, 2017 06:03 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

So he's terrible at a game, So therefore the game is shit

great logic.

Old Post Jun 19th, 2017 06:21 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

This should be cdtm right now:

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Jun 19th, 2017 06:23 AM
cdtm

Take away with Disney and Square nonsense, and they're objectively mediocre.

Keep the characters in, and they just suck like 4chan weeaboo's. stick out tongue

Old Post Jun 19th, 2017 12:57 PM
Adam Grimes
Devil On Your Shoulder

Originally posted by NemeBro
This should be cdtm right now:

(please log in to view the image)
But that guy isn't a neckbeard

Not today, not tomorrow...

Old Post Jun 19th, 2017 03:25 PM
Adam Grimes is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Grimes a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Grimes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

Originally posted by Delta1938

Well if you haven't played Kingdom Hearts I and II...and Chain of Memories, Coded, 358/2 Days, Birth by Sleep, and Dream Drop Distance...and maybe X...then you'll probably be completely lost in Kingdom Hearts III.

Old Post Jun 19th, 2017 05:12 PM
ESB -1138 is currently offline Click here to Send ESB -1138 a Private Message Find more posts by ESB -1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Etherean Fire
Noble Al-LIE

Take away the* Disney and Square nonsense,

Then you're left with literally nothing.

quote:
and they're objectively mediocre.

Basis for "objectivity"? This happens too often for me not to ask.

quote:
Keep the characters in, and they just suck like 4chan weeaboo's. stick out tongue

Seriously, though, this is about as basic and meaningless a statement as could be said on the subject (as in something I would expect of said 4chan users). Surely, you can do better.

Last edited by Etherean Fire on Jun 19th, 2017 at 06:16 PM

Old Post Jun 19th, 2017 06:06 PM
Etherean Fire is currently offline Click here to Send Etherean Fire a Private Message Find more posts by Etherean Fire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote