KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Lord of the Flies

Lord of the Flies
Started by: carthage

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Lord of the flies Remake

http://screenrant.com/lord-flies-re...riter-director/

It's going to star girls instead of young boys like previous films did. After having just seen the 90s version I wonder if they can believably capture the gradual decline of the mini civilization of the boys, or show then fighting, hunting, and engaging in tribal like behavior. What are your thoughts on the remake and what differences do you expect in behavior/outcome by casting girls instead of boys like previous versions?

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Aug 31st, 2017 12:04 AM
carthage is currently offline Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Lmao!!!

Old Post Aug 31st, 2017 12:05 AM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

Lord of the Flies

Old Post Aug 31st, 2017 02:07 AM
Sable is currently offline Click here to Send Sable a Private Message Find more posts by Sable Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

Old Post Aug 31st, 2017 02:10 AM
Sable is currently offline Click here to Send Sable a Private Message Find more posts by Sable Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

*takes bong hit*

"okay, check it out. how about they remake carrie but its a dude. and cujo, except cujo is a crazed chimpanzee. firestarter remake, but it's actually an old man instead of a little girl. we'll see if patrick stewart is available. please don't make us have to come up with ideas. you're killin our buzz, melvin" - hollywood

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Aug 31st, 2017 02:15 AM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Sable
Remake with All Female Cast

.......................................................................................................................................

Old Post Aug 31st, 2017 02:16 AM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

will pass

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Aug 31st, 2017 02:35 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Esau Cairn
Contagious

And they get stranded on the Greek island, Lesbos.

Can no one SEE THE POTENTIAL? Happy Dance

Old Post Aug 31st, 2017 03:33 AM
Esau Cairn is currently offline Click here to Send Esau Cairn a Private Message Find more posts by Esau Cairn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

laughing out loud

Old Post Aug 31st, 2017 03:37 AM
Flyattractor

Originally posted by Bashar Teg
*takes bong hit*

"okay, check it out. how about they remake carrie but its a dude. and cujo, except cujo is a crazed chimpanzee. firestarter remake, but it's actually an old man instead of a little girl. we'll see if patrick stewart is available. please don't make us have to come up with ideas. you're killin our buzz, melvin" - hollywood

*Drug Fuel'ed Rant*

Old Post Aug 31st, 2017 05:49 AM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Inhuman
|||||||||||||||||

"Hey lets remake that one movie or show from way back but , check it out, now we are gonna swap genders!"
"Brilliant!" "That's whats IN right now right? "Lets go with that"

The current state of movies

Old Post Aug 31st, 2017 05:57 AM
Inhuman is currently offline Click here to Send Inhuman a Private Message Find more posts by Inhuman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Make them College Age and have them run around the entire movie in their panties only....Then it will be worth a rent.

Old Post Aug 31st, 2017 06:09 AM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Why the **** is there two threads for this now and on the same day?

Old Post Aug 31st, 2017 06:56 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
System Failure

So Ghostbusters was such a brilliant success that this trend is going to continue. What the fu#k.

Old Post Aug 31st, 2017 10:21 AM
Patient_Leech is currently offline Click here to Send Patient_Leech a Private Message Find more posts by Patient_Leech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules_2

Originally posted by Kazenji
Why the **** is there two threads for this now and on the same day?

Because people here really wanna p*ss you off

I'm Bada's pimp

I created Raptor Bada, Donald, and Sparkles

Old Post Aug 31st, 2017 11:12 AM
steverules_2 is currently offline Click here to Send steverules_2 a Private Message Find more posts by steverules_2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

It doesn't take much to annoy the shit out of Kaz laughing out loud

Old Post Aug 31st, 2017 11:13 AM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
It doesn't take much to annoy the shit out of Kaz laughing out loud

And it doesn't take you too long to troll someone eventually getting a banned.

Old Post Aug 31st, 2017 11:19 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules_2

Yeah but his pet peeve is duplicate threads

You don't wanna mess with Kaz, this is FB profile pic

(please log in to view the image)

I'm Bada's pimp

Old Post Aug 31st, 2017 11:20 AM
steverules_2 is currently offline Click here to Send steverules_2 a Private Message Find more posts by steverules_2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Originally posted by Kazenji
And it doesn't take you too long to troll someone eventually getting a banned.

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Aug 31st, 2017 11:21 AM
steverules_2

Thief!

I'm Bada's pimp

Old Post Aug 31st, 2017 11:27 AM