KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » The mods here treat me like complete shit.

The mods here treat me like complete shit.
Started by: Jake2TheJakenin

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Jake2TheJakenin
Restricted

Account Restricted

I ****ing hate everyone here.

Old Post Jun 8th, 2017 01:43 PM
Jake2TheJakenin is currently offline Click here to Send Jake2TheJakenin a Private Message Find more posts by Jake2TheJakenin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

A hate thread... must be Thursday.

Old Post Jun 8th, 2017 02:18 PM
Nuke Nixon is currently offline Click here to Send Nuke Nixon a Private Message Find more posts by Nuke Nixon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yes, damn those mods for not banning you when you threatened to murder people here. Friggin nazi's, right Jake? Probably were Hitlers mentors in the past and they time traveled to the future just to mess with you.

Bro some advice: if these people ever tell you to get undressed so they can give you a "shower" do NOT do it.

Old Post Jun 8th, 2017 03:47 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Squirrel Fart

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Jake2TheJakenin
I ****ing hate everyone here.

i think you should send death threats to the mods, start with backfire then badabing

Last edited by Squirrel Fart on Jun 8th, 2017 at 04:04 PM

Old Post Jun 8th, 2017 03:59 PM
Squirrel Fart is currently offline Click here to Send Squirrel Fart a Private Message Find more posts by Squirrel Fart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
System Failure

Originally posted by Jake2TheJakenin

Cool story, bro.

Old Post Jun 8th, 2017 04:06 PM
Patient_Leech is currently offline Click here to Send Patient_Leech a Private Message Find more posts by Patient_Leech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

The hilarious thing is he STILL has not been banned lol. Despite his other threads clearly being seen by mods as they are now closed.

Still wanna say you're being treated like shit, Jake? I've seen folk temp banned for a lot less.

Jake are you like....f*cking the daughter of an admin or something?

Old Post Jun 10th, 2017 04:38 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
socool8520
Life's a garden, Dig it

Wouldn't that get you banned quicker? lol

Old Post Jun 10th, 2017 04:40 PM
socool8520 is currently offline Click here to Send socool8520 a Private Message Find more posts by socool8520 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by socool8520
Wouldn't that get you banned quicker? lol

I dunno, I've seen some women that have daddy wrapped around their little fingers.

Though to be fair in the modern era it could be that Jake is banging the son of an admin as well. Or I guess it could even be someone who is both the son and daughter of an admin depending on the day of the week(gender fluidity).

Old Post Jun 10th, 2017 04:42 PM
Squirrel Fart

some other members have been banned for far lesser shit, jake threatens others constantly and gets away with it.

some how jake is still here. lol

Old Post Jun 10th, 2017 04:43 PM
Squirrel Fart is currently offline Click here to Send Squirrel Fart a Private Message Find more posts by Squirrel Fart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
socool8520
Life's a garden, Dig it

Hmmm. I've only responded to one of his earnest posts, but as you guys have pointed out, it was about boxing. lol. I do enjoy Boxing/MMA, a different thread every now and again would be good for you.

Old Post Jun 10th, 2017 04:44 PM
socool8520 is currently offline Click here to Send socool8520 a Private Message Find more posts by socool8520 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by The Nuul
some other members have been banned for far lesser shit, jake threatens others constantly and gets away with it.

some how jake is still here. lol

Yeah, Riv got banned for constantly bumping threads.

Maybe the mods are just afraid of the backlash from the Aspergers community? Lol.

Old Post Jun 10th, 2017 04:45 PM
Squirrel Fart

jake is really raz me thinks

socool8520
Life's a garden, Dig it

What is bumping threads?

Squirrel Fart

surt, if you get this thread locked then i am going to punch you in the balls!

Old Post Jun 10th, 2017 04:47 PM
Morning_Glory
Sleeping In My Soul

Old Post Jun 10th, 2017 04:49 PM
Morning_Glory is currently offline Click here to Send Morning_Glory a Private Message Find more posts by Morning_Glory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Squirrel Fart

Originally posted by Surtur
Yeah, Riv got banned for constantly bumping threads.

Maybe the mods are just afraid of the backlash from the Aspergers community? Lol.

i have Gonorrhea, maybe the mods will believe my story

Old Post Jun 10th, 2017 04:50 PM
socool8520
Life's a garden, Dig it

So I read what bumping a thread is. Why is that a ban worthy offense?

Old Post Jun 10th, 2017 04:53 PM
RealityWarper
Restricted

Account Restricted

I have a wooden leg and I talk like a pirate ! embarrasment

Old Post Jun 10th, 2017 04:56 PM
RealityWarper is currently offline Click here to Send RealityWarper a Private Message Find more posts by RealityWarper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Squirrel Fart

my inbox is broken again....

did someone PMed me from here?

Old Post Jun 10th, 2017 05:06 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by socool8520
So I read what bumping a thread is. Why is that a ban worthy offense?

The act itself won't get you banned, what happened was this person bumped a large amount of threads in a short amount of time.

I don't actually want Jake to be banned though, I just find it curious he hasn't been.

Originally posted by The Nuul
surt, if you get this thread locked then i am going to punch you in the balls!

It won't be my fault, I didn't say anything worthy of closing it. I think we just need to create an all purpose thread meant for Jake to vent his many frustrations.

Old Post Jun 10th, 2017 07:54 PM