KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Religion Forum » Why do we select warrior gods who can only grow their religions by violence, --- inst

Why do we select warrior gods who can only grow their religions by violence, --- inst
Started by: Greatest I am

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Greatest I am

Why do we select warrior gods who can only grow their religions by violence, --- inst

Why do we select warrior gods who can only grow their religions by violence, --- instead of persuasion to a better way of life?

Is our love of God and War connected due to being the epitomes of our love of drama?

People tend to do what is rewarding to them. We are a pleasure seeking species. War, as the epitome of drama, is a condition that humankind is forced to suffer because our instincts force us to seek the fittest. To us, that is either a god or a king; or whatever word or name you give to your epitome of whatever type.

Men controlled, by their two main passions, love and war and love of God as an ideal, have used war to seek a male God from the moment men set matriarchy aside 5,000 year ago.

We naturally seek the fittest and to us, that means we are driven to war.

We men are responsible for 5,000 years of advancing God with war.

Granted, we have used war with some skill and advanced society and its wealth, but we have yet to reach the ideals that matriarchy and Goddess rule reached. Not by a long shot. Wealth, when produced by war, is basically gained forcing the citizens to suffer. We lose both income and positive lifestyle, as well as; the more important, human lives.

Men get a fail mark in finding God and cannot do better from what women did before them. I think all real men of honor and duty would confess this reality.

A Gnostic Christian first recognized and coined the saying,” that for men to continue to do the same thing, while expecting a different result, is a sign of insanity”.

Regards
DL

Old Post Jun 17th, 2017 05:34 PM
Greatest I am is currently offline Click here to Send Greatest I am a Private Message Find more posts by Greatest I am Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
Ungod

Re: Why do we select warrior gods who can only grow their religions by violence, --- inst

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Greatest I Am
Why do we select warrior gods who can only grow their religions by violence, --- instead of persuasion to a better way of life?

It's a good question. There's probably some historical answers as to why there is so much ignorant and violent superstition in our archaic ideas about God. Probably has something to do with "us vs them" tribalism and ethnocentric truth forces of premodern cultures. That almost certainly has something to do with Islam, the outrageous religion of conquest that it is.

Old Post Jun 18th, 2017 12:05 AM
Patient_Leech is currently offline Click here to Send Patient_Leech a Private Message Find more posts by Patient_Leech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperordmb
LSDMB

Nice female supremacy post.

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post Jun 18th, 2017 12:28 AM
Emperordmb is currently offline Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Greatest I am

Re: Re: Why do we select warrior gods who can only grow their religions by violence, --- inst

Originally posted by Patient_Leech
It's a good question. There's probably some historical answers as to why there is so much ignorant and violent superstition in our archaic ideas about God. Probably has something to do with "us vs them" tribalism and ethnocentric truth forces of premodern cultures. That almost certainly has something to do with Islam, the outrageous religion of conquest that it is.

Insightful.

I agree that it is tribalism that has us seek the fittest.

Back when, that meant physical strength. Today, it means the brightest and that is likely why religions in the West are dying while religion in the East are not and hanging on to the less intelligent ways.

Regards
DL

Old Post Jun 29th, 2017 04:05 PM
Greatest I am is currently offline Click here to Send Greatest I am a Private Message Find more posts by Greatest I am Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Greatest I am

Originally posted by Emperordmb
Nice female supremacy post.

I have no idea what you are talking about. Do you?

Regards
DL

Old Post Jun 29th, 2017 04:06 PM