KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » How Powerful Will Ezra Bridger Become?

How Powerful Will Ezra Bridger Become?
Started by: |King Joker|

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
|King Joker|
Your Excellency

How Powerful Will Ezra Bridger Become?

We've seen a drastic increase in Ezra's abilities both as a duelist and as a Force-user over the course of Rebels. But how powerful can he become? I mean, from the looks of it, he's already [SPOILER - highlight to read]: choking the Seventh Sister when guided by Maul, and that's probably only the tip of the iceberg. Pretty crazy indeed. What are your thoughts on it?

Old Post Mar 5th, 2016 02:31 AM
Click here to Send |King Joker| a Private Message Find more posts by |King Joker| Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Syndicate

Dooku-Vader level in potential imo.

Old Post Mar 5th, 2016 04:47 AM
Click here to Send Syndicate a Private Message Find more posts by Syndicate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Hard to say, if he stays in Maul's training into Season 3 (Assuming Maul somehow survives the season, and Ezra genuinely falls) there is no telling how much of his potential will be unlocked

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Mar 5th, 2016 05:17 AM
Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
|King Joker|
Your Excellency

I feel like he's gonna be the Canon Starkiller lol (in terms of potential/power)

Old Post Mar 5th, 2016 05:19 AM
Click here to Send |King Joker| a Private Message Find more posts by |King Joker| Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Merchant

Stronger than Bane.

"Vader's pulse and breathing were machine-regulated, so they could not quicken; but something in his chest became more electric around his meetings with the Emperor; he could not say how. A feeling of fullness, of power, of dark and demon mastery -- of secret lusts, unrestrained passion, wild submission -- all these things were in Vader's heart as he neared his Emperor. These things and more."

Old Post Mar 5th, 2016 07:43 AM
Click here to Send The Merchant a Private Message Find more posts by The Merchant Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Beniboybling
Worst Member

People are getting overexcited, Zannah was Force crushing Jedi at an age younger than Ezra and with no formal training, I don't think he'll end up that powerful if he even lives to see his potential realised.

Old Post Mar 5th, 2016 09:57 AM
Click here to Send Beniboybling a Private Message Find more posts by Beniboybling Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NTJack0
Ranger

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Syndicate
Dooku-Vader level in potential imo.
Lol, no.

Old Post Mar 5th, 2016 04:51 PM
Click here to Send NTJack0 a Private Message Find more posts by NTJack0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NewGuy01
perpetual

He'll become Snoke.

Old Post Mar 5th, 2016 05:03 PM
Click here to Send NewGuy01 a Private Message Find more posts by NewGuy01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Abonis

Good question. I think he will be an average power Jedi. One of the new things about new canon is that they don't introduce super-powered Force users or unbelievably potent force powers. Everyone is exactly the same, except Anakin and Luke. Yoda is only that powerful, because he's had 800 years to practice. Palpatine is that good, because he's studied all "aspects, not just the dogmatic narrow point of the Jedi."

Also. Where is his Force choking the Seventh Sister. I didn't see that in the trailer.

Old Post Mar 5th, 2016 07:55 PM
Click here to Send Darth Abonis a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Abonis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
|King Joker|
Your Excellency

Ezra being Snoke would be pretty awesome ngl, but what's the line of logic y'all have for why he may be Snoke?

Old Post Mar 5th, 2016 09:55 PM
McP

Originally posted by NewGuy01
He'll become Snoke.

Nope, I heard that Chopper will.

Old Post Mar 5th, 2016 10:26 PM
Click here to Send McP a Private Message Find more posts by McP Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FreshestSlice
Eternal Commander

Originally posted by |King Joker|
Ezra being Snoke would be pretty awesome ngl, but what's the line of logic y'all have for why he may be Snoke?

(please log in to view the image)

Think about it.

Old Post Mar 5th, 2016 11:30 PM
Click here to Send FreshestSlice a Private Message Find more posts by FreshestSlice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
|King Joker|
Your Excellency

Ohshit

Well, I guess that answers the question of this thread... (please log in to view the image)

Last edited by |King Joker| on Mar 5th, 2016 at 11:51 PM

Old Post Mar 5th, 2016 11:41 PM
Col. Valerian
Republic Navy

Originally posted by NewGuy01
He'll become Snoke.

Best Snoke theory so far tbh

Old Post Mar 7th, 2016 07:48 PM
Click here to Send Col. Valerian a Private Message Find more posts by Col. Valerian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Syndicate

Ohshit

Well, I guess that answers the question of this thread... (please log in to view the image)

Does it? We don't know how powerful Snoke is either though most people are saying Sidious or greater.

Personally I think he'll be Plagueis level at most and maybe somewhere around EU Dooku to Vader level reasonably speaking.

Old Post Mar 7th, 2016 08:55 PM
Click here to Send Syndicate a Private Message Find more posts by Syndicate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
|King Joker|
Your Excellency

Well, to be honest it depends if he stays on the dark path or turns back to the light (assuming he does actually turn to the dark side by the end of the season).

I mean, he's had less than two years of formal training... from Kanan, and he's shown some extremely impressive feats and has been noted to be growing at a huge rate. There's also the fact he's literally throttling the Seventh Sister with the Force, who has some good Force-feats and is said to be "strong with the dark side", as per SW.com. Taking into account all that definitely hints to some massive potential. At least we can all agree to that

IMO, I think he has more potential than Dooku, but I can't be sure by how much exactly.

Old Post Mar 7th, 2016 09:10 PM
NewGuy01
perpetual

His trip to Malachor appears to have something to do with the Knights of Ren in the trailer. (Crossguard Saber) Snoke being the apprentice of an old, wiser, and no-longer-sith Maul makes sense in a really strange way. Oh, and we've already got hints of Ezra's Anakin-Vader worship. Also, Snoke commands a task force uncannily similar to the Inquisitors that Ezra's had to deal with recently. Given that he's also set around the correct timeframe, I think this evidence is good enough to give substance to the REAL proof.

The nose.

Old Post Mar 7th, 2016 10:33 PM
Click here to Send NewGuy01 a Private Message Find more posts by NewGuy01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ILS
Restricted

Account Restricted

So Maul is essentially going to be Plagueis to Ezra's Sidious

Keeeeek ;dDD

“The galaxy must experience the pain of death and the rapture of rebirth as I have. I will bring chaos. It is time for war.

Old Post Mar 7th, 2016 10:36 PM
Click here to Send ILS a Private Message Find more posts by ILS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Syndicate

Originally posted by ILS
So Maul is essentially going to be Plagueis to Ezra's Sidious

Keeeeek ;dDD

I was actually referring to Snoke there. :P

Old Post Mar 7th, 2016 10:56 PM
ILS
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Syndicate
I was actually referring to Snoke there. :P
I was referring to NewGuy's theory that Maul will train Ezra and Ezra will become Snoke.

“The galaxy must experience the pain of death and the rapture of rebirth as I have. I will bring chaos. It is time for war.

Old Post Mar 7th, 2016 11:20 PM
Click here to Send ILS a Private Message Find more posts by ILS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote