KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Foreign Cinema » Vampire Hunter "D" vs Fist of the North Star

Vampire Hunter "D" vs Fist of the North Star
Started by: KingD19

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

Vampire Hunter "D" vs Fist of the North Star

D from the self named series

vs

Kenshiro from Fist of the North Star

Both get all feats and powers.

Fight takes place at the Valley of the End

Old Post Jul 1st, 2017 09:58 PM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Solid47

From what I've read/heard of D, he is FTL and would easily blitz and kill Kenshiro.

Old Post Jul 1st, 2017 11:30 PM
Solid47 is currently offline Click here to Send Solid47 a Private Message Find more posts by Solid47 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Solid47
From what I've read/heard of D, he is FTL and would easily blitz and kill Kenshiro.

FTL by quite a bit. And he has sooooo many hax abilities.

Old Post Jul 1st, 2017 11:33 PM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RealityWarper
Restricted

Account Restricted

D can't counter the Musou Tensei.

Kenshiro stomps.

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2017 12:42 AM
RealityWarper is currently offline Click here to Send RealityWarper a Private Message Find more posts by RealityWarper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Solid47

Originally posted by RealityWarper

Kenshiro stomps.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/defi...;defid=11260651

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.p...NoLimitsFallacy

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2017 01:10 AM
Solid47 is currently offline Click here to Send Solid47 a Private Message Find more posts by Solid47 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19

Kenshiro stomps.

D can instantly learn the Musou Tensei and be better and more creative with it than Kenshiro.

Also if it even gets that far, D is literally several times faster than light speed. He could attack before Kenshiro registers a thought.

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2017 02:23 AM
950Killer
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by KingD19
D can instantly learn the Musou Tensei and be better and more creative with it than Kenshiro.

Also if it even gets that far, D is literally several times faster than light speed. He could attack before Kenshiro registers a thought.

Don't bother arguing with him king, in his world muso tensei can defeat anything.

like in my thread, he said that muso tensei can bypass a powerful curse that
even Dr. Strange himself can't reverse.

He didn't even explain how will muso tensei negates the curse, he's just asserting it w/o any concrete proof.

and there's the life force thing technique that kenshiro uses to manipulate the ki/life-force of an individual, again asserting it as way to negate the curse w/o any concrete proof the it can negate a curse powered by rune magic

Last edited by 950Killer on Jul 2nd, 2017 at 05:25 AM

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2017 05:16 AM
950Killer is currently offline Click here to Send 950Killer a Private Message Find more posts by 950Killer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19

I read. It's the reason I made this thread.

D has been shown and said to move several times FTL, several times through all the books. He's too fast for Ken to even do anything despite what Reality says.

On the off chance Ken does actually get to act, D can instantly learn Musuo Tensei, and is automatically more skilled at it than Ken.

On top of that, he can cut through death/life energy itself, as well as reality. He's even immune to the Akashic Records, meaning he is immune to any form of tampering with his life.

ALso he's got Left Hand/Carbuncle who can absorb anything and heal D from anything, if D doesn't heal himself, which he has healed from some ridiculous stuff.

I know Reality is still gonna argue for Ken, but it'll be trolling.

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2017 05:35 AM
950Killer
Restricted

Account Restricted

Reality is already trolling, i doubt he knows who D is.

in his mind kenshiro stomps even though its the opposite.

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2017 06:40 AM
950Killer is currently offline Click here to Send 950Killer a Private Message Find more posts by 950Killer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RealityWarper
Restricted

Account Restricted

No limit fallacy doesn't exist in the list of fallacies, it's a lousy term made-up by fanboy to avoid finding an argument for their favourite characters.

http://www.fallacyfiles.org/specplea.html

Type: Informal Fallacy
Form:

Rule: Xs are generally Ys.
x is an X.
x is an exception to the rule because it is I (where I is an irrelevant characteristic).
Therefore, x is not a Y.
Example:

The law requires everyone to follow the speed limit and other traffic regulations, but in Suffolk County, exceptions should be made for cops and their families, police union officials say.

Police Benevolent Association president Jeff Frayler said Thursday it has been union policy to discourage Suffolk police officers from issuing tickets to fellow officers, regardless of where they work.

"Police officers have discretion whenever they stop anyone, but they should particularly extend that courtesy in the case of other police officers and their families," Frayler said in a brief telephone interview Thursday. "It is a professional courtesy."

Source: J. Jioni Palmer, "PBA: Don't ticket cops", Newsday, 2004. (This links to Google's cache of the article which appears to be no longer available from Newsday's site.)

Analysis
Counter-Example:

Police officers occasionally have to shoot and kill suspects. So, family members of police officers should never be charged with murder if they shoot and kill someone. It's a professional courtesy.
Exposition:

Many rules—called "rules of thumb"—have exceptions for relevant cases. The fallacy of Special Pleading occurs when someone argues that a case is an exception to a rule based upon an irrelevant characteristic that does not define an exception.
Exposure:

People are most tempted to engage in special pleading when they are subject to a law or moral rule that they wish to evade. People often attempt to apply a "double standard", which makes an exception to the rule for themselves—or people like them—but applies it to others. They usually do not argue that they, or their group, should be exempt from the rule simply because of who they are; this would be such obvious special pleading that no one would be fooled. Instead, they invoke some characteristic that they have that sets them apart; however, if the characteristic is not a relevant exception to the rule, then they are engaged in special pleading.
Analysis of the Example:

The rule in this example is the speed limit, which has exceptions. For instance, it is legally permissible for on-duty police officers, driving their official vehicles, to break the speed limit in pursuit of criminals or to answer emergency calls. However, off-duty officers driving private cars have no more reason to break the speed limit than do other citizens. The mere fact of being a police officer is an irrelevant characteristic rather than an exception to the law. A fortiori, it is an irrelevant characteristic to be a family member of a police officer. So, it is a case of special pleading to argue that off-duty police officers and their families should not be ticketed in circumstances in which a civilian would be.
Source:

T. Edward Damer, Attacking Faulty Reasoning: A Practical Guide to Fallacy-Free Arguments (Third Edition) (Wadsworth, 1995), pp. 122-124.

D can't learn the Musou Tensei.

Not only it's impossible for him to learn the Hokuto Shinken but he cannot lern the Musou Tensei which is impossible to learn in the series.

http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/PIDOOMA

PIDOOMA (the acronym for Pulled It Directly Out Of My Ass. or argumentum ex culo) ("argument from the *******") is the act of arguing by way flinging everything at the wall and seeing what sticks of ad hoc bullshit in a desperate attempt to shore up a blatantly untenable argument.

As a general rule, if something stinks about the argument, there's a good chance it's an argumentum ex culo.

quote:

He doesn't actually.

D never came close to Kenshiro's level of quickness in the series.

The best he did was doing some fast rushes and cutting his opponents once.

Originally posted by 950Killer
Reality is already trolling, i doubt he knows who D is.

in his mind kenshiro stomps even though its the opposite.

You have no arguments then you feel that you have to poison the well instead of debating. Nice try.

http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Poisoning_the_well

Poisoning the well (also called the smear tactic) is a rhetorical technique and logical fallacy that uses the association of negative emotions to distract a subject from actual evidence in an argument.

Poisoning the well is an appeal to hate.

The usual method is to point out the unpleasant nature of the person making the opposing argument, in which case it is a special case of a personal attack or ad hominem. In general, "to poison the well" means to pre-provide any information that could produce a biased opinion of the reasoning, positive or negative.

It can be done subtly or quite blatantly. A subtle way of poisoning the well would be to use particular adjectives in introducing something that would influence people who are about to hear an argument. In a more blatant display, someone can make an outright personal attack in an introduction. For example, asking people to remember that a person has been in prison before listening to their statements; the well is now "poisoned" because people are likely to distrust a person making an argument knowing that they're a convict, regardless of the reasoning that they put forward

Have a good day, cheers.

Kenshiro stomps.

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2017 07:19 AM
RealityWarper is currently offline Click here to Send RealityWarper a Private Message Find more posts by RealityWarper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RealityWarper
Restricted

Account Restricted

Don't bother arguing with him king, in his world muso tensei can defeat anything.

like in my thread, he said that muso tensei can bypass a powerful curse that
even Dr. Strange himself can't reverse.

He didn't even explain how will muso tensei negates the curse, he's just asserting it w/o any concrete proof.

I have never said that the Musou Tensei negate the Curse.

Read my arguments again so your reading skills doesn't look like the one of a five years old.

quote:
and there's the life force thing technique that kenshiro uses to manipulate the ki/life-force of an individual, again asserting it as way to negate the curse w/o any concrete proof the it can negate a curse powered by rune magic

You are trying to make some special pleading for Harald without proofs that he can counter Kenshiro siphoning his life-force. Nice try though.

Negating the curse isn't necessary to destroy Harald in that case neither.

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2017 07:22 AM
KingD19

D stole someone's power right in front of them and then Left Hand commented on it. So as long as someone possesses an ability, D can use it as his own and be more efficient.

I said all of D's feats are available, meaning his Light Novel feats account as well. And multiple of those are him reacting to things moving at Lightspeed and he himself moving faster than it. Like slicing a lightning bolt in half. Or blocking a laser from Mars that hit only seconds after it fired. Or dodging around and outfighting a guy who could swing his staff at lightspeed.

As well as his manipulation of the Akashic Records, being able to slice through reality itself, ignoring laws of physics and nature, etc...

I love how you say Musou Tensei is unbeatable and add rules and stipulations to other mediums because of what it says in it's own, yet ignore other mediums to make Musou seem better.

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2017 07:48 AM
950Killer
Restricted

Account Restricted

I have never said that the Musou Tensei negate the Curse.

Read my arguments again so your reading skills doesn't look like the one of a five years old.

You are trying to make some special pleading for Harald without proofs that he can counter Kenshiro siphoning his life-force. Nice try though.

Negating the curse isn't necessary to destroy Harald in that case neither.

I've read your arguments, the flow was muso tensei will hurt them, thus bypassing/negating the curse, so the question is, how? you never showed me single shred of proof that muso tensei can bypass/negate the curse

second, i'm not arguing whether kenshiro's life siphon techniques will going to work or not, the whole point was that even though kenshiro will use those techniques, it won't matter because the curse will be still in effect.

read the comic again, Dr. Strange recruited 3 warriors from the different time periods who descended from the shaman who cursed harald, because those 3 are the only ones that can kill those undead vikings, Thor learned this the hard way.

and don't go again with characters like odin, sentry , molecule man etc. because these characters have abilites/magic/powers to instantly negate the curse.

lastly, provide a concrete proof that hokuto no shinken can bypass/negate the curse.

Last edited by 950Killer on Jul 2nd, 2017 at 08:03 AM

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2017 07:56 AM
950Killer
Restricted

Account Restricted

king you're right, he's definitely trolling

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2017 08:04 AM
RealityWarper
Restricted

Account Restricted

D stole someone's power right in front of them and then Left Hand commented on it. So as long as someone possesses an ability, D can use it as his own and be more efficient.

D never stole a power...

He copied a swordplay move...

(please log in to view the image)

This doesn't make able to copy Kenshiro's techniques.

D ability is similar to Taskmaster.

quote:
I said all of D's feats are available, meaning his Light Novel feats account as well. And multiple of those are him reacting to things moving at Lightspeed and he himself moving faster than it. Like slicing a lightning bolt in half. Or blocking a laser from Mars that hit only seconds after it fired. Or dodging around and outfighting a guy who could swing his staff at lightspeed. As well as his manipulation of the Akashic Records, being able to slice through reality itself, ignoring laws of physics and nature, etc...

That's clearly not what is happening in the novels, at least clearly not the context that you are trying to create. Hilarious.

You can't even comprehend that D just copied a swordplay move and you want it to "D can copy Kenshiro's abilities and be better at it tham him" XD

Rofl.

Guess what, D isn't more powerful in the novels than in the mangas and in the anime.

quote:
I love how you say Musou Tensei is unbeatable and add rules and stipulations to other mediums because of what it says in it's own, yet ignore other mediums to make Musou seem better.

D has nothing to counter the Musou Tensei. That's a fact.

I've read your arguments, the flow was muso tensei will hurt them, thus bypassing/negating the curse, so the question is, how? you never showed me single shred of proof that muso tensei can bypass/negate the curse

second, i'm not arguing whether kenshiro's life siphon techniques will going to work or not, the whole point was that even though kenshiro will use those techniques, it won't matter because the curse will be still in effect.

read the comic again

Dr. Strange recruited 3 warriors from the different time periods who descended from the shaman who cursed harald, because those 3 are the only ones that can kill those undead vikings, Thor learned this the hard way.

and don't go again with characters like odin, sentry , molecule man etc. because these characters have abilites/magic/powers to instantly negate the curse.

lastly, provide a concrete proof that hokuto no shinken can bypass/negate the curse. [/B]

I will not make a double post just because you can't handle D being ass kicked in that thread.

Stop diverting the debate to another topic.

I am already responding to your baseless claims in the other thread and you failed to provide what I asked/

king you're right, he's definitely trolling

More salt please

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2017 09:42 AM
950Killer
Restricted

Account Restricted

I will not make a double post just because you can't handle D being ass kicked in that thread.

Stop diverting the debate to another topic.

I am already responding to your baseless claims in the other thread and you failed to provide what I asked

Ok, no proof

so yeah Harald & Co. shitstomps kenshiro

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2017 10:02 AM
RealityWarper
Restricted

Account Restricted

Ok, no proof

so yeah Harald & Co. shitstomps kenshiro

http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Red_herring

A red herring, besides being a type of pickled fish, is a fallacious argument style in which an irrelevant or false topic is presented in an attempt to divert attention from the original issue, with the intention of "winning" an argument by leading attention away from the original argument and on to another, often unrelated topic.

This sort of "reasoning" is fallacious because changing the topic of discussion does not count as an argument against a claim.

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2017 10:05 AM