KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » God of War

God of War
Started by: Kal-El_08

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (24): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Kal-El_08
Restricted

Account Restricted

God of War Movie Discussion

David Jaffe claims that the movie was in production or something like that. He said that he had Djimon Hounsiu ("Blood Diamond") in mind for Kratos & I think he's the perfect choice. I'm curious as to who will be cast in the roles of the Gods & I really want to see what the Titans will look like in CGI. If this movie makes it to theaters, it's going to kick a lot of ass.

"It wasn't even about the eggs. Quite frankly I like the eggs, I don't have no...problem with...It's just there's always been a lot of tension between me & Lois. It's not so much as I want to kill her...I just want her...to not be...alive anymore. I sometimes wonder if all women are this difficult. Then I think to myself, wouldn't it be MARVELOUS if I turned out to be a homosexual?"

Old Post Jul 31st, 2007 04:40 PM
Kal-El_08 is currently offline Click here to Send Kal-El_08 a Private Message Find more posts by Kal-El_08 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

this could be a really awesome movie, if its going to he, i hope they dont fudge it up

TGFwashere

Old Post Jul 31st, 2007 06:21 PM
Mairuzu is currently offline Click here to Send Mairuzu a Private Message Find more posts by Mairuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal-El_08
Restricted

Account Restricted

Same here, I want it to be exactly like the game with little to no changes. Overall, I want to see how Djimon will look as Kratos & I want to see how the Titans will look since they are huge & will be done using CGI (more than likely). If all this is pulled off, I'll be happy.

"It wasn't even about the eggs. Quite frankly I like the eggs, I don't have no...problem with...It's just there's always been a lot of tension between me & Lois. It's not so much as I want to kill her...I just want her...to not be...alive anymore. I sometimes wonder if all women are this difficult. Then I think to myself, wouldn't it be MARVELOUS if I turned out to be a homosexual?"

Old Post Jul 31st, 2007 07:40 PM
Kal-El_08 is currently offline Click here to Send Kal-El_08 a Private Message Find more posts by Kal-El_08 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Alpha Centauri
Restricted

Account Restricted

People are starving in the world and people are spending millions on making a probably shit movie out of a shit video game.

-AC

Signature by Starlock.

I review comics and such here: http://welcometothemast.blogspot.com

Old Post Jul 31st, 2007 07:42 PM
Alpha Centauri is currently offline Click here to Send Alpha Centauri a Private Message Find more posts by Alpha Centauri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
2D_MASTER
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Alpha Centauri
People are starving in the world and people are spending millions on making a probably shit movie out of a shit video game.

-AC

God of War was shit for reasons you didn't like, if you hold the belief that it was a factually shit video game, you are an idiot.

Shut up! It's Daddy, you shithead! Where's my bourbon?

Old Post Jul 31st, 2007 08:16 PM
2D_MASTER is currently offline Click here to Send 2D_MASTER a Private Message Find more posts by 2D_MASTER Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rosieda

clearly someone has issues.

But i would like to see this movie adaptation also. The game was great, even though i have not played the second one.

Old Post Jul 31st, 2007 08:50 PM
rosieda is currently offline Click here to Send rosieda a Private Message Find more posts by rosieda Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Alpha Centauri
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by 2D_MASTER
God of War was shit for reasons you didn't like, if you hold the belief that it was a factually shit video game, you are an idiot.

A) Drop the grudge.

B) I don't, taste is subjective. Where did you deduce otherwise?

-AC

Signature by Starlock.

Old Post Jul 31st, 2007 09:03 PM
Alpha Centauri is currently offline Click here to Send Alpha Centauri a Private Message Find more posts by Alpha Centauri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

So why do you think its a shit video game?

TGFwashere

Old Post Jul 31st, 2007 09:14 PM
Mairuzu is currently offline Click here to Send Mairuzu a Private Message Find more posts by Mairuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

-AC

What didn't you like about the God of War games?

I thought the 1st was brilliant, and the 2nd, although somewhat repetitive of the former, was just as good.

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post Jul 31st, 2007 09:19 PM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal-El_08
Restricted

Account Restricted

I don't want all this arguing in the thread & if you want to talk about the homeless take it somwhere else.

Now, let the movie discussion commence.

Old Post Jul 31st, 2007 09:28 PM
2D_MASTER
Restricted

Account Restricted

A) Drop the grudge.

B) I don't, taste is subjective. Where did you deduce otherwise?

-AC

Where did I deduce otherwise in the "Epic" thread? Oh yeah you just lied about what I said, even lied about the chronology of our conversation, damned lying dolt.

Last edited by 2D_MASTER on Jul 31st, 2007 at 09:58 PM

Old Post Jul 31st, 2007 09:47 PM
2D_MASTER is currently offline Click here to Send 2D_MASTER a Private Message Find more posts by 2D_MASTER Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Alpha Centauri
Restricted

Account Restricted

2D, if you can't keep me schooling you to just one thread, don't bother coming to class.

Originally posted by Mairuzu
So why do you think its a shit video game?

Originally posted by Impediment
What didn't you like about the God of War games?

I thought the 1st was brilliant, and the 2nd, although somewhat repetitive of the former, was just as good.

A) GAME, I played the first and realised from that moment that it wasn't a game I liked.

B) To answer your question; because I like challenging games that aren't a virtual remake of every other pointless, mediocre hack/slash/walk game out there. Before you or anyone points out how "innovative" it is and what a great "story" it has, no and no.

I prefer, you know, better games. God of War and everything like it is nothing more than a game, easy to beat, to make "gamers" feel like they've accomplished something. That's cool, it's just not for me, but it is what it is. People will accept any game that they can play without trouble, though, it seems.

What's good about having a trilogy when the first game is nothing but repetition, the second is hailed as equal despite the flaw being "It's repetitive of the first.", and the third just following the trend? Where is the innovation or thought of that? Even in Dead Rising, which contains a lot of time to mindlessly kill stuff in various fashions, you have a plot, a good one at that. Not original, but good.

-AC

Signature by Starlock.

Last edited by Alpha Centauri on Jul 31st, 2007 at 10:18 PM

Old Post Jul 31st, 2007 10:12 PM
2D_MASTER
Restricted

Account Restricted

2D, if you can't keep me schooling you to just one thread, don't bother coming to class.

-AC

Bwahaha, this coming from a guy so desperate to "school" that he resorts to blatantly lying. Oh yeah you "schooled" me good, lying dolt.

Old Post Jul 31st, 2007 10:23 PM
Alpha Centauri
Restricted

Account Restricted

Seriously, I hear lives are two for one at Walmart.

So...head on down there and grab about four, catch up on all the time you've not had one.

-AC

Signature by Starlock.

Old Post Jul 31st, 2007 10:26 PM
2D_MASTER
Restricted

Account Restricted

Seriously, I hear lives are two for one at Walmart.

So...head on down there and grab about four, catch up on all the time you've not had one.

-AC

Hahaha wow, seriously AC... I actually expected more than an 3rd grade insult from you. Touche...

Old Post Jul 31st, 2007 10:27 PM
Alpha Centauri
Restricted

Account Restricted

I'd love to say I expected more from you than what you're doing now, but I'm not in the mood to give credit where it's not due, to be honest.

Now if you wish to hassle me, either keep it to the one thread or keep it to my PM box. The next time you reply to me out of turn, out of thread, it'll go to your PM box, and will continue to until you agree to either shut up, or handle it sensibly.

Apologies for turning this into a game discussion by the way, thread starter. My bad.

-AC

Signature by Starlock.

Old Post Jul 31st, 2007 10:39 PM
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

Relax 2D_MASTER. Leave AC alone....

Old Post Aug 1st, 2007 12:47 AM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rosieda

dude your a moderator... dont come defending the flamers ban them for doing so. This thread started for a movie not to get flamed.

Old Post Aug 1st, 2007 03:42 AM
rosieda is currently offline Click here to Send rosieda a Private Message Find more posts by rosieda Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Alpha Centauri
Restricted

Account Restricted

I left my opinion about the movie and was flamed in return.

-AC

Signature by Starlock.

Old Post Aug 1st, 2007 03:56 AM
Kal-El_08
Restricted

Account Restricted

Okay, other people want to discuss the movie which means you shouldn't post here anymore because all you're doing is starting a big ass argument.

Old Post Aug 1st, 2007 01:01 PM