KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Crash Bandicoot: N-Sane Trilogy

Crash Bandicoot: N-Sane Trilogy
Started by: Kazenji

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Crash Bandicoot: N-Sane Trilogy

looks alot better then his skylander's design.

Old Post Dec 4th, 2016 08:00 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bro SMASH

Not sure I agree with the Skylanders part but yeah, I do still like this design. I can't wait to play this! Love those Crash game!

http://th07.deviantart.net/fs71/PRE/i/2012/358/5/d/ultimate_crossover_by_vanishingwalker-d5kg5ey.jpg

Old Post Dec 6th, 2016 07:21 PM
Bro SMASH is currently offline Click here to Send Bro SMASH a Private Message Find more posts by Bro SMASH Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Wonder if they'll remaster Crash Team Racing.

Old Post Dec 7th, 2016 12:06 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

Wonder when they'll bring back Crash Twinsanity.

Thanks Scythe for the sig.

Last edited by Nemesis X on Dec 7th, 2016 at 02:02 AM

Old Post Dec 7th, 2016 01:58 AM
Nemesis X is currently offline Click here to Send Nemesis X a Private Message Find more posts by Nemesis X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KCJ506

I wonder if this will inspire someone to remake/remaster the original Spyro trilogy.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2016 12:39 AM
KCJ506 is currently offline Click here to Send KCJ506 a Private Message Find more posts by KCJ506 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

So did many get their copies of the game?

i've been playing it, They've made the first game easier in getting the gems. Instead of getting through the entire level smashing all the boxes without dying, In the remaster you can die and it won't affect it

also whats up with the keys?

Last edited by Kazenji on Jul 5th, 2017 at 07:24 AM

Old Post Jul 5th, 2017 07:16 AM
KCJ506

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Kazenji
So did many get their copies of the game?

i've been playing it, They've made the first game easier in getting the gems. Instead of getting through the entire level smashing all the boxes without dying, In the remaster you can die and it won't affect it

also whats up with the keys?

The not dying part actually only applies to stages that have clear gems. For the ones that have colored ones, you'll still need to make it through the stage and get all the boxes without dying.

As for the keys, the only way to get those is by the Cortex bonus rounds. There's only two of them.

Old Post Jul 5th, 2017 10:55 PM
KCJ506 is currently offline Click here to Send KCJ506 a Private Message Find more posts by KCJ506 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

quote: (post)
Originally posted by KCJ506
The not dying part actually only applies to stages that have clear gems. For the ones that have colored ones, you'll still need to make it through the stage and get all the boxes without dying.

Ahhh...so they still got that in after all but more to do with the coloured gems

also do you remember the Spyro demo code for the original verison of Crash 3?.....it still works but you don't get access to Spyro, Its more of a possible hint they might be remastering his games.

Old Post Jul 6th, 2017 12:59 AM