KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Iron man...4?

Iron man...4?
Started by: steverules_2

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
steverules_2

Iron man...4?

quote:
In April 2016, Downey expressed openness to appearing in a potential fourth Iron Man film, saying "I could do one more."

There's still time for one more, could it happen? I would like to see the Mandarin, the real Mandarin

I'm Bada's pimp

I created Raptor Bada, Donald, and Sparkles

Old Post Apr 17th, 2017 11:08 AM
steverules_2 is currently offline Click here to Send steverules_2 a Private Message Find more posts by steverules_2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Leave the Mandarin out of it, I say. What's done is done. Stay away from it, Kingsley.

Ghost, Controller, Titanium Man, Fin Fang Foom, f*cking Dark Aegis, anyone but Mandy. They'll end up destroying the character again.

Old Post Apr 17th, 2017 11:21 AM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Mandarin was awesome, both in how he was portrayed to the audience initially, and then the WTF swerve.

Anyhow...yes, make another movie;Downey as IM i will never tire of.

Old Post Apr 17th, 2017 11:47 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Not really interested in IM4 tbh after 2 mediocre/poor sequels.

And it's not like were getting any lack of Stark/IM either.

Old Post Apr 17th, 2017 12:21 PM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Last few villains killed the movies. A reboot of Mandarin would be awesome.

Old Post Apr 17th, 2017 12:26 PM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Darth Thor
Not really interested in IM4 tbh after 2 mediocre/poor sequels.

And it's not like were getting any lack of Stark/IM either.

Yeah... Robert's performance was actually better in Avengers movies and Cap:TCW than in IM2 & 3...

Old Post Apr 17th, 2017 12:27 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

And now we have him in Spidey HC to look forward to...

Old Post Apr 17th, 2017 12:35 PM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Yes. And Infinity War 1 and 2, of course.

Old Post Apr 17th, 2017 12:37 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Leave the Mandarin out of it, I say. What's done is done. Stay away from it, Kingsley.

Ghost, Controller, Titanium Man, Fin Fang Foom, f*cking Dark Aegis, anyone but Mandy. They'll end up destroying the character again.

Kingsley isn't the Mandarin. Neither was Killian. Going by the Marvel Shorts, there is indeed another one. I'm curious to learn more about him, but no I don't want him to be the villain either.

Last edited by Surtur on Apr 17th, 2017 at 12:49 PM

Old Post Apr 17th, 2017 12:47 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

I know, but Kingsley's character in IM3 was meant to be the exact lookalike or something, wasn't he?

Old Post Apr 17th, 2017 12:54 PM
VanMae

No, Kingsley got plastic surgery, but there is no suggestion that Killian knows what The real Mandarin looks like or even that he is real. The plastic surgery was to make Kingsley look like a market-tested amalgam of the Ultimate Terrorist.

If the real Mandarin is based on the comic version, he likely doesn't look anything like Kingsley, as he is a tall, athletic martial artist.

(please log in to view the image)
(please log in to view the image)

Last edited by VanMae on Apr 17th, 2017 at 01:26 PM

Old Post Apr 17th, 2017 01:18 PM
VanMae is currently offline Click here to Send VanMae a Private Message Find more posts by VanMae Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

I thought MCU wanted Kingsley to play the real Mandy in the possible sequel. Just saying, read that somewhere. Sure hope it won't happen.

Old Post Apr 17th, 2017 01:24 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Even without his rings Mandarin can f*ck up Iron Man's suit via karate chops and shit. Would have been cool if they made the movie version like that instead of some dude who can just heat stuff up and breath fire and heal. Yeah I know he can do more, but still.

Last edited by Surtur on Apr 17th, 2017 at 01:30 PM

Old Post Apr 17th, 2017 01:27 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Originally posted by Surtur
instead of some dude who can just heat stuff up and breath fire and heal

That was actually a really poor adaptation of Extremis mutates, not Mandarin.

Old Post Apr 17th, 2017 01:34 PM
Darth Thor

Yeah... Robert's performance was actually better in Avengers movies and Cap:TCW than in IM2 & 3...

Yep, enough awesomeness from IM going around. Don't need solo films.

Old Post Apr 17th, 2017 01:40 PM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

That was actually a really poor adaptation of Extremis mutates, not Mandarin.

I know. I wanted alien dragon rings. I didn't get it sad

Old Post Apr 17th, 2017 01:43 PM
steverules_2

MCU loves Iron Man, he's in everything...well nearly everything

I'm Bada's pimp

I created Raptor Bada, Donald, and Sparkles

Old Post Apr 17th, 2017 10:39 PM
steverules_2 is currently offline Click here to Send steverules_2 a Private Message Find more posts by steverules_2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

I wouldn't mind seeing the real Mandarin as long as they don't retread the Extremis storyline.

Old Post Apr 17th, 2017 11:56 PM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Originally posted by steverules_2
MCU loves Iron Man, he's in everything...well nearly everything

As it should be.
The guy's the cornerstone.

Old Post Apr 18th, 2017 04:12 AM
Dr Will Hatch

He's good in every movie except maybe Age of Ultron.

Old Post Apr 18th, 2017 07:05 AM
Dr Will Hatch is currently offline Click here to Send Dr Will Hatch a Private Message Find more posts by Dr Will Hatch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote