KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Stars & Celebrities » Brittany Murphy

Brittany Murphy
Started by: Ms Rorschach

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
sXe
jenr

Brittany Murphy

i just found out from CNN, that Brittany Murphy died at age 32 from a heart attack.

i dont been want to look for a articles about it.

im really heart broken and depressed. ive been watching her flix since i was 6 years old, watching The Torkelsons with her dark crazy curly hair, to being made up in Clueless. omg.

it had to be health related. i dont want to know what she was doing to her body, if it was a eating disorder or drug. i hope its not drugs.

Old Post Dec 20th, 2009 08:02 PM
sXe is currently offline Click here to Send sXe a Private Message Find more posts by sXe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Paola
Ronin

That ain't true! I love that woman!! miffed

by Scythe

Old Post Dec 20th, 2009 08:06 PM
Paola is currently offline Click here to Send Paola a Private Message Find more posts by Paola Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

yep, its true according to various news outlets, sadly...

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Dec 20th, 2009 08:07 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sXe
jenr

i know there wont be a police report later on the in day (or week) that'll be up to how i would like she of thought of her reasons for passing away.

i know its going to be either a eating disorder or drugs. i dont want to know. i dont want to see her as her junkie from Spun.

Old Post Dec 20th, 2009 08:24 PM
sXe is currently offline Click here to Send sXe a Private Message Find more posts by sXe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Paola
Ronin

poor thing... so young, so beautiful...

by Scythe

Old Post Dec 20th, 2009 08:46 PM
Paola is currently offline Click here to Send Paola a Private Message Find more posts by Paola Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

Shame....worth two pumps and a squirt...Or at least she was before the ridiculous plastic surgery.

You come at the King, you best not miss!

Last edited by jaden101 on Dec 20th, 2009 at 09:17 PM

Old Post Dec 20th, 2009 09:15 PM
jaden101 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden101 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MildPossession
Restricted

Account Restricted

She had a heart murmur apparently which could have been a factor. But yes, shame. But I wouldn't get depressed over someone I didn't know...

Old Post Dec 20th, 2009 10:55 PM
MildPossession is currently offline Click here to Send MildPossession a Private Message Find more posts by MildPossession Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

Drugs, say I. She looked like a damn swizzle stick.

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post Dec 20th, 2009 11:13 PM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sXe
jenr

i get depressed about when a celeb i liked died. probably bcuz growing up i was really lonely since i didn't have many friends and would just watch movies all the times.

i get depressed hearing about anyone dying, really. i have issues with excepting death.

Old Post Dec 20th, 2009 11:37 PM
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

R.I.P. Brittany Murphy.

She was my pick for Harley in a future Batman project.

Old Post Dec 21st, 2009 12:39 AM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Impediment
Drugs, say I. She looked like a damn swizzle stick.

Yep, that and a combo of starvation and/or vomiting, be my guess. Find it hard to feel pity when people like this die, as did it to herself.

On a side note, she wasn't a very good actress either, just average.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Dec 21st, 2009 01:12 AM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

She did alright as Luanne from King of the Hill. Still, that show was lame. I can't believe it ran for as long as it did.

Old Post Dec 21st, 2009 02:14 AM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sXe
jenr

thats the only reason why i can tolerate King of the hill since i have to watch it before Family Guy comes on on [adult swim]

i just always love her for her laugh and that she was just a silly person.

Old Post Dec 21st, 2009 02:21 AM
Darth Vicious

I wonder why Homicide and Robbery detectives will be at her house if she died of a heart attack.

"A lie, Mr. Mulder, is most convincingly hidden between two truths." Deep Throat.

Old Post Dec 21st, 2009 02:32 AM
Darth Vicious is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Vicious a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Vicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Morning_Glory
Sleeping In My Soul

You're a virgin who can't drive

(please log in to view the image)

RIP sad

Old Post Dec 21st, 2009 03:14 AM
Morning_Glory is currently offline Click here to Send Morning_Glory a Private Message Find more posts by Morning_Glory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Snafu the Great
Jerkass Woobie

Actress Brittany Murphy dies in LA at age 32

LOS ANGELES - Brittany Murphy, the actress who got her start in the sleeper hit "Clueless" and rose to stardom in "8 Mile" before her movie roles declined in recent years, died Sunday in Los Angeles of what appeared to be natural causes, a Los Angeles County coroner's official said. She was 32.

Murphy was pronounced dead at 10:04 a.m. at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center, hospital spokeswoman Sally Stewart said.

Murphy was transported to the hospital after the Los Angeles Fire Department responded to a call at 8 a.m. at the home she shared with her husband, British screenwriter Simon Monjack, in the Hollywood Hills.

Assistant Chief Coroner Ed Winter said Murphy apparently collapsed in the bathroom, and authorities were looking into her medical history.

An official cause of death may not be determined for some time, since toxicology tests will be required, but "it appears to be natural," Winter said. He said an autopsy was planned for Monday or Tuesday.

Winter said Murphy's family was cooperating with the coroner's investigation. Funeral arrangements have not been announced, he said.

Los Angeles police have opened an investigation into Murphy's death, Officer Norma Eisenman said. Detectives and coroner's officials were at Murphy and Monjack's home Sunday afternoon but did not talk to reporters. Paparazzi were camped outside the multistory home, located above the Sunset Strip.

Messages left for Murphy's manager and agent by The Associated Press were not immediately returned.

Neighbor Clare Staples said she saw firefighters working to resuscitate the actress Sunday morning. She said Murphy was on a stretcher and "looked as though she was dead at the scene."

Murphy's husband, wearing pajama bottoms and no shoes, appeared "dazed" as firefighters tried to save her, Staples said. "It's just tragic," she added.

TMZ.com first reported Murphy's death Sunday morning.

Murphy's father, Angelo Bertolotti, said he learned of her death from his son, the actress's brother, and was stunned.

"She was just an absolute doll since she was born," Bertolotti said from his Branford, F

Old Post Dec 21st, 2009 03:18 AM
Snafu the Great is currently offline Click here to Send Snafu the Great a Private Message Find more posts by Snafu the Great Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

Still, she'd make a damn sexy corpse. yes

Old Post Dec 21st, 2009 03:23 AM
Scythe
The Goat

She was very pretty. We'll miss her.

Old Post Dec 21st, 2009 04:03 AM
Scythe is currently offline Click here to Send Scythe a Private Message Find more posts by Scythe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Paola
Ronin

I loved her in Sin City

by Scythe

Old Post Dec 21st, 2009 04:17 AM
Scythe
The Goat

I liked her in King of the Hill.

Old Post Dec 21st, 2009 04:18 AM
Scythe is currently offline Click here to Send Scythe a Private Message Find more posts by Scythe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote