KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Foreign Cinema » Dark Schneider Vs. Kenshiro

Dark Schneider Vs. Kenshiro
Started by: 950Killer

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
950Killer
Restricted

Account Restricted

Dark Schneider Vs. Kenshiro

Rules:

Both are bloodlusted

To Death

PIS/CIS off

No BFR

No Outside Help

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2017 11:29 AM
950Killer is currently offline Click here to Send 950Killer a Private Message Find more posts by 950Killer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dika123
unstoppable force

how powerful dark schneider is ?

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2017 12:45 PM
dika123 is currently offline Click here to Send dika123 a Private Message Find more posts by dika123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
950Killer
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by dika123
how powerful dark schneider is ?

His most powerful spell is Dispel Bound, a defensive spell that protects him from any form of attacks.

Here's a RT for him : https://www.reddit.com/r/respectthr...amp;sh=8fc35683

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2017 01:04 PM
950Killer is currently offline Click here to Send 950Killer a Private Message Find more posts by 950Killer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RealityWarper
Restricted

Account Restricted

More salt please.

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2017 04:35 PM
RealityWarper is currently offline Click here to Send RealityWarper a Private Message Find more posts by RealityWarper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StealthRanger
S Class Demon

Do you hate Kenshiro?

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2017 10:45 PM
StealthRanger is currently offline Click here to Send StealthRanger a Private Message Find more posts by StealthRanger Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

Kenshiro blitz's.

Way too fast.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2017 10:50 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SquallX

Originally posted by cdtm
Kenshiro blitz's.

Way too fast.

No.

In one of his fights, Dark and Uriel were exchanging millions of blows by the seconds.

Also, to actually killed Dark, you need to kill his body, his soul and something else, which I forget since it's been so long, and they all need to be done at the same time.

Dark can go to sleep, and let Ken and all of the Fist verse gained up on him, then nukes him, and he wouldn't feel a thing.

Old Post Jul 13th, 2017 11:46 PM
SquallX is currently offline Click here to Send SquallX a Private Message Find more posts by SquallX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RealityWarper
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by SquallX
No.

In one of his fights, Dark and Uriel were exchanging millions of blows by the seconds.

Also, to actually killed Dark, you need to kill his body, his soul and something else, which I forget since it's been so long, and they all need to be done at the same time.

Dark can go to sleep, and let Ken and all of the Fist verse gained up on him, then nukes him, and he wouldn't feel a thing.

I'm certain that CDTM was joking on this.

The point is that the OP created this thread against the overpowered Dark Schneider because he had no arguments left in another one, couldn't counter any of my points and wanted to bait / troll me but he just trolled himself.

I don't really care about the outcome.

"Bastard !!" is one of my favourite manga of all time, behind JJBA and Hokuto No Ken.

That just shows that I won the other thread so hands down that the butthurt of the OP skyrocketed over 9000.

FLAWLESS VICTORY !

Old Post Jul 14th, 2017 12:20 AM
RealityWarper is currently offline Click here to Send RealityWarper a Private Message Find more posts by RealityWarper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

From day one, the author has them kiss, and they're something like 15 and siblings (Not by blood, but raised as such.)

Only in Japan could you get away with that. thumb up

But yeah, Dark Schneider is way too op.

How does he fsre against Dragon Balls power curve iyo?

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Jul 14th, 2017 12:46 AM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dika123
unstoppable force

kenshiro wins via badassery.

edit: just kidding.

Old Post Jul 27th, 2017 12:37 PM
dika123 is currently offline Click here to Send dika123 a Private Message Find more posts by dika123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote