KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Innocent Protester Murdered in Right Wing Terror Attack

Innocent Protester Murdered in Right Wing Terror Attack
Started by: Bashar Teg

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

Innocent Protester Murdered in Right Wing Terror Attack

just a thread to discuss the terrorist attack at a charlottesville 'unite the right' nazi rally.

this way we can address the murder of heather heyer, and the 19 other peaceful counter-protesters who were injured (five critically) in a cowardly attack by one of the white supremacists in that rally.

oh, i also hear some nazis and anti nazis got into some fisticuffs, which i'm sure might be super-important to you, but that's not the topic here. so please use one of these two threads to discuss all that nazi vs antifa stuff.
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f11/t644969.html
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f11/t645007.html

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Last edited by Bashar Teg on Aug 17th, 2017 at 12:38 AM

Old Post Aug 17th, 2017 12:34 AM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darthgoober

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
just a thread to discuss the terrorist attack at a charlottesville 'unite the right' nazi rally.

this way we can address the murder of heather heyer, and the 19 other peaceful counter-protesters who were injured (five critically) in a cowardly attack by one of the white supremacists in that rally.

oh, i also hear some nazis and anti nazis got into some fisticuffs, which i'm sure is super-important to you, but that's not the topic here. so please use one of these two threads to discuss all that nazi vs antifa stuff.
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f11/t644969.html
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f11/t645007.html

You really need another thread for people to say the Nazi was a piece of shit? Pretty sure everyone already said that in the other thread...

Old Post Aug 17th, 2017 12:38 AM
darthgoober is currently offline Click here to Send darthgoober a Private Message Find more posts by darthgoober Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

expected derailer #5. check.

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Aug 17th, 2017 12:39 AM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darthgoober

expected derailer #5. check.

How is it derailing? I pointed out the guy was a piece of shit and that pretty much everyone has acknowledged as much. What are you looking for exactly? I mean are you looking for people to point out how much of a piece of shit he was, or talk about how she shouldn't have died or what? What would you consider to be a "right answer" here?

Last edited by darthgoober on Aug 17th, 2017 at 12:44 AM

Old Post Aug 17th, 2017 12:41 AM
darthgoober is currently offline Click here to Send darthgoober a Private Message Find more posts by darthgoober Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam_PoE

It reminds me of when someone says, "I am sorry, but . . ." He is offering the obligatory sorry, and everything after the but is what he really thinks.

Or when someone prefaces something with, "No offense, but . . ." What he is effectively telling the listener is that he knows what he is about to say is offensive, but it is what he really believes, and he cannot help but share it. So he prefaces it with a disclaimer to avoid judgment.

So that Nazi was a piece of shit, but what about all of the shitty things liberals do?

Keep cucking for Nazis.

Old Post Aug 17th, 2017 01:05 AM
Adam_PoE is currently offline Click here to Send Adam_PoE a Private Message Find more posts by Adam_PoE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darthgoober

Originally posted by Adam_PoE
It reminds me of when someone says, "I am sorry, but . . ." He is offering the obligatory sorry, and everything after the but is what he really thinks.

Or when someone prefaces something with, "No offense, but . . ." What he is effectively telling the listener is that he knows what he is about to say is offensive, but it is what he really believes, and he cannot help but share it. So he prefaces it with a disclaimer to avoid judgment.

So that Nazi was a piece of shit, but what about all of the shitty things liberals do?

Keep cucking for Nazis.

I never said a damn thing about liberals being bad in this thread. I haven't mentioned them at all in fact.

Last edited by darthgoober on Aug 17th, 2017 at 01:08 AM

Old Post Aug 17th, 2017 01:05 AM
Darkstorm Zero
Master of all Decepticons

Originally posted by darthgoober
I never said a damn thing about liberals being bad in this thread. I haven't mentioned them at all in fact.

I have to say something. I was gonna avoid this but I have to say this, because I dunno if any others will say it in a way you may understand.

You asked in the other thread, when is a good time to talk about Antifa's antics. I think the best time to do it is probably any other time other than when a person is dead and 19 are seriously injured by a crazed Nazi lunatic behind the wheel of a car.

I mean we've had antifa debates all year long, but this is the only time, I feel when even comparing their antics to the colossal action of outright deliberate murder out in public is simply not going to be acceptable.

"I have become Death, the destroyer of worlds..."

Old Post Aug 17th, 2017 01:28 AM
Darkstorm Zero is currently offline Click here to Send Darkstorm Zero a Private Message Find more posts by Darkstorm Zero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darthgoober

Originally posted by Darkstorm Zero
I have to say something. I was gonna avoid this but I have to say this, because I dunno if any others will say it in a way you may understand.

You asked in the other thread, when is a good time to talk about Antifa's antics. I think the best time to do it is probably any other time other than when a person is dead and 19 are seriously injured by a crazed Nazi lunatic behind the wheel of a car.

I mean we've had antifa debates all year long, but this is the only time, I feel when even comparing their antics to the colossal action of outright deliberate murder out in public is simply not going to be acceptable.

See now YOU'RE derailing this thread by bringing up something from the other. But since you have I'll ask you the same question... when is a good time? On what date will you be willing to step forward and say that Antifa was 100% guilty of terrorist tactics that day against another group who were exercising their constitutionally protected rights and their actions demonstrate that measures need to be taken against them?

Last edited by darthgoober on Aug 17th, 2017 at 01:39 AM

Old Post Aug 17th, 2017 01:33 AM
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

Antifa = bad

Nazis = Much worse

Old Post Aug 17th, 2017 01:35 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

Isnt there a thread about this?

Old Post Aug 17th, 2017 01:43 AM
Sable is currently offline Click here to Send Sable a Private Message Find more posts by Sable Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

Expected Derailer #3. Check.

we're not allowed to talk about a terror attack on american soil, isnt that cute?

Old Post Aug 17th, 2017 01:44 AM
darthgoober

Expected Derailer #3. Check.

we're not allowed to talk about a terror attack on american soil, isnt that cute?

Again, what constitutes NOT derailing the thread? Is it's only purpose to give you a chance to call people you don't like "detailers"? It's your thread, please steer the discussion in the right direction.

Old Post Aug 17th, 2017 01:47 AM
Darkstorm Zero

See now YOU'RE derailing this thread by bringing up something from the other. But since you have I'll ask you the same question... when is a good time? On what date will you be willing to step forward and say that Antifa was 100% guilty of terrorist tactics that day against another group who were exercising their constitutionally protected rights and their actions demonstrate that measures need to be taken against them?

Couple of things here. 1#: you are assuming all of Antifa is 100% guilty. I presume to argue in favor of innocent until proven guilty. But that's a personal choice.

#2: Perhaps when the next riot occurs? At least then there would be some meat and not completely overshadowed by Nazi's willing to escalate from "constitutionally protected hate speech" to outright murder.

Old Post Aug 17th, 2017 01:50 AM
Darkstorm Zero is currently offline Click here to Send Darkstorm Zero a Private Message Find more posts by Darkstorm Zero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darthgoober

Couple of things here. 1#: you are assuming all of Antifa is 100% guilty. I presume to argue in favor of innocent until proven guilty. But that's a personal choice.

#2: Perhaps when the next riot occurs? At least then there would be some meat and not completely overshadowed by Nazi's willing to escalate from "constitutionally protected hate speech" to outright murder.

1. I'm not 100% assuming anything, I just know that there's reports that the Nazi group was pepper sprayed before they even entered the park and that Antifa has a history of pepper spraying people they don't like without provecation.

2. Why wait until the next attack? If such an attack occurs couldn't it be said that not addressing them emboldened them to engage in more acts of terrorism?

Old Post Aug 17th, 2017 01:57 AM
Adam_PoE

But since you have I'll ask you the same question... when is a good time? On what date will you be willing to step forward and say that Antifa was 100% guilty of terrorist tactics that day against another group who were exercising their constitutionally protected rights and their actions demonstrate that measures need to be taken against them?

How about you wait for the body to be in the ground from the Nazi terrorist attack that had nothing to do with Anti-Fa before starting the "What about Anti-Fa" routine? It is called having a modicum of common decency.

Old Post Aug 17th, 2017 02:03 AM
Adam_PoE is currently offline Click here to Send Adam_PoE a Private Message Find more posts by Adam_PoE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darkstorm Zero

1. I'm not 100% assuming anything, I just know that there's reports that the Nazi group was pepper sprayed before they even entered the park and that Antifa has a history of pepper spraying people they don't like without provecation.

2. Why wait until the next attack? If such an attack occurs couldn't it be said that not addressing them emboldened them to engage in more acts of terrorism?

#1: You are. You want to talk about Antifa and it's members entirely as a collective, when not even every group of Antifa is responsible for the stupidity. Nobody has done anything but condemn the idiots, but are then the entire movement responsible for the actions of the few? This is the same point I raised during the Mouldylocks affair.... Antifa is vastly different from the Nazis, both in terms of scale and scope, and of how far they are willing to go. Demonstrably so.

#2: You confuse the points here. Antifa has not killed anyone. The Nazi's have. If you undercut the severity of murder, that is not ok. And because it is something as severe as murder, no, it is not ok to take attention off that just to have a go at Antifa. You may think this is wrong, and good on you for that, really, but no. Being seen as condoning deliberate murder of an innocent in any way shape or form will universally be condemned in my POV.

Old Post Aug 17th, 2017 02:04 AM
darthgoober

Originally posted by Adam_PoE
How about you wait for the body to be in the ground from the Nazi terrorist attack that had nothing to do with Anti-Fa before starting the "What about Anti-Fa" routine? It is called having a modicum of common decency.

Don't act like it "was just too soon" when you've already made it clear that you won't EVER condem them no matter what. You're simply using the girls death as a way to shield them from criticism for their actions.

Old Post Aug 17th, 2017 02:06 AM
darthgoober

#1: You are. You want to talk about Antifa and it's members entirely as a collective, when not even every group of Antifa is responsible for the stupidity. Nobody has done anything but condemn the idiots, but are then the entire movement responsible for the actions of the few? This is the same point I raised during the Mouldylocks affair.... Antifa is vastly different from the Nazis, both in terms of scale and scope, and of how far they are willing to go. Demonstrably so.

#2: You confuse the points here. Antifa has not killed anyone. The Nazi's have. If you undercut the severity of murder, that is not ok. And because it is something as severe as murder, no, it is not ok to take attention off that just to have a go at Antifa. You may think this is wrong, and good on you for that, really, but no. Being seen as condoning deliberate murder of an innocent in any way shape or form will universally be condemned in my POV.

This is becoming a rather involved discussion, what say we take it to the other thread since Bash still hasn't made it clear what we're supposed to talk about here?

Old Post Aug 17th, 2017 02:08 AM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

Re: Innocent Protester Murdered in Right Wing Terror Attack

This is becoming a rather involved discussion, what say we take it to the other thread since Bash still hasn't made it clear what we're supposed to talk about here?

you @ss.

Old Post Aug 17th, 2017 02:09 AM
Adam_PoE

Wow, so reports are always correct and true; and if someone did something in the past, and that thing is done again in the future, the same person must have done it. Brilliant reasoning.

That is the same argument Anti-Fa uses against Nazis.

Old Post Aug 17th, 2017 02:10 AM