KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Valerian and the City of a Thousand Planets (2016)

Valerian and the City of a Thousand Planets (2016)
Started by: Kazenji

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (10): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Valerian and the City of a Thousand Planets (2016)

Luc Besson's next sci-fi epic movie

quote:
Time-traveling agent Valerian is sent to investigate a galactic empire, along with his partner Laureline.

It stars Dane DeHaan as Valérian and Cara Delevingne as Laureline

Images in the link

http://www.joblo.com/movie-news/luc...-new-images-814

Old Post Mar 26th, 2016 01:29 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

^ its also for 2017

but with KMC and its bugs/glitches won't let me fixed it up.

Old Post Mar 26th, 2016 01:33 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

might see

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Mar 26th, 2016 01:36 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Hopefully it'll be interesting.

Old Post Mar 26th, 2016 02:53 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ascendancy

Lets hope he redeems himself after that turd that was the prison satellite. Couldn't believe the same man who made The Fifth Element made that.

Old Post Mar 26th, 2016 04:02 AM
Ascendancy is currently offline Click here to Send Ascendancy a Private Message Find more posts by Ascendancy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Ascendancy
Lets hope he redeems himself after that turd that was the prison satellite. Couldn't believe the same man who made The Fifth Element made that.

He wasn't even in the directors chair for that one....so there's that.

Old Post Mar 26th, 2016 04:39 AM
ares834

I'm always up for a good space opera. Hopefully, it's better than the travesty that was Jupiter's Ascending.

Old Post Mar 26th, 2016 04:55 AM
ares834 is currently offline Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ascendancy

Originally posted by Kazenji
He wasn't even in the directors chair for that one....so there's that.

It was still a Besson film was it not?

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1592525/?ref_=nm_flmg_wr_19

Yap. His screenplay. Twas poo.

Old Post Mar 26th, 2016 06:18 AM
Ascendancy is currently offline Click here to Send Ascendancy a Private Message Find more posts by Ascendancy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

^ Only script but didn't direct it.

Old Post Mar 26th, 2016 06:29 AM
Ascendancy

Yes, it seems that he wrote but didn't direct the majority of mainstream films with which he was involved for quite a bit. Luckily he redeemed himself with Lucy... oh, that's right...

Old Post Mar 26th, 2016 07:09 AM
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Can't say much about Lucy...never seen it.

Old Post Mar 26th, 2016 07:15 AM
Patient_Leech
System Failure

I liked Lucy to some extent. Even if it was based on a faulty premise I thought it was interesting. Would probably watch it again to see how a second viewing works.

I like Luc Besson. I think I've seen many movies he's written (Columbians, Taken, Lockout, From Paris With Love, etc), but I've never heard of Prison Satellite? What the hell is that? Not everything he writes is good, though, but I'm not sure if it's his fault or not (3 Days to Kill, for example, was really bad).

And i love science fiction, So yeah, if he's doing another space opera.. f#ck yeah.

Old Post Mar 31st, 2016 12:34 AM
Patient_Leech is currently offline Click here to Send Patient_Leech a Private Message Find more posts by Patient_Leech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Originally posted by Patient_Leech

, but I've never heard of Prison Satellite? What the hell is that?

The other user is thinking of Lockout with Guy Pearce, Which it was Luc Besson's idea for that movie.

Old Post Mar 31st, 2016 03:50 AM
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Ascendancy

Lockout was shit but Guy Pearce was a great character in it and Joe Gilgun too.

You come at the King, you best not miss!

Old Post Mar 31st, 2016 09:02 PM
jaden101 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden101 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Besson's hit/miss. Do like the premise, but going to need to see a preview before I start judging.

Hopefully he delivers another scifi fun ride, like he did with The Fifth Element.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Mar 31st, 2016 09:02 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Old Post Jun 6th, 2016 06:18 AM
Patient_Leech
System Failure

Cool... the Instragram photos look pretty good. They look very Fifth Element-esque.

Old Post Jun 6th, 2016 10:57 AM
Patient_Leech is currently offline Click here to Send Patient_Leech a Private Message Find more posts by Patient_Leech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

hopefully a trailer soon

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Jun 6th, 2016 10:27 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

I hope this is done well. I need more Sci Fi.

Old Post Jun 6th, 2016 10:29 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Damn slowpokes around here

Old Post Nov 11th, 2016 04:40 AM