KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Foreign Cinema » Dante Vs Alucard (Who would really win)

Dante Vs Alucard (Who would really win)
Started by: TheDarkestKing1

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
TheDarkestKing1

Dante Vs Alucard (Who would really win)

I know this was done by EmptyHearted. but I feel like some may say it a spite thread because he gave Dante every weapons from every games. so in this thread

I am going let you guys decide what weapons and what version of Dante you put against Alucard. * you can pick Dante from Devil may cry 1 2 3 and 4, and you can pick any weapons from any games. and of course any devil trigger from any games.

(BUT YOU CAN NOT USE DMC DANTE))) HE NOT THE REAL DANTE!!!!!!!!! LOL

GOOD LUCK GUYS

cool

Old Post Jul 8th, 2013 06:37 AM
TheDarkestKing1 is currently offline Click here to Send TheDarkestKing1 a Private Message Find more posts by TheDarkestKing1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheDarkestKing1

Ohhhh I forgot to add.. Alucard is not immortal in this Fight. Dante need to kil Alucard one thousand times before stab him right into his heart and dies

Old Post Jul 8th, 2013 06:42 AM
TheDarkestKing1 is currently offline Click here to Send TheDarkestKing1 a Private Message Find more posts by TheDarkestKing1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheDarkestKing1

I like to be part of this match between dante and Alucard.

because I come cross with fanboy of Alucard.

I have seen all hellsing series, and not single thing that put him in Dante level. I even doubt Alucard has more power than Dante HIGHLY. the only thing is and only advantage has over Dante is his Immortality aka Schrödinger's powers. but that it. if you remove that immortality (Witch I did in this fight) Alucard has not much to put him above Dante in term of power..

so let end this once and for all. because if you ask me alucard vs dante is as big as goku vs superman..

Old Post Jul 8th, 2013 06:44 AM
EmptyHearted

I fall to see my thread of Dante vs Alucard was a spite. Nonetheless you said Dante need to kill Alucard one thousand times??

I say give Dante his powerfull form from devil may cry 2. He would own Alucard in seconds.

Alucard is still overrated peice a ****

Old Post Jul 8th, 2013 06:56 AM
EmptyHearted is currently offline Click here to Send EmptyHearted a Private Message Find more posts by EmptyHearted Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BloodRain
Knight of Retribution

By DMC3 Dante is as strong as and faster than Alucard, higher with amps with more abilities. This Dante would defeat Alucard 8/10 if not for the his regeneration, the vamp coming back from a puddle is going to be a challenge. Down to 6/10?

By DMC1 is all that and above. He's also shown to be able to oneshot a demon with similar regen to Alucard, much tougher too. This Dante wins 10/10.

"Gonna need more chloroform..."

"If you look down on us, judge us, condemn us... then you shall fear us!"

Old Post Jul 8th, 2013 08:31 AM
BloodRain is currently offline Click here to Send BloodRain a Private Message Find more posts by BloodRain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
danteiscool

yeah that sounds about right. and DMC4 Dante and DMC2 would just smoke Alucard due to the speed difference alone.

Old Post Jul 8th, 2013 03:05 PM
danteiscool is currently offline Click here to Send danteiscool a Private Message Find more posts by danteiscool Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BloodRain
Knight of Retribution

I have it on good authority that Dante2 would stomp Dante1&4 :T

Old Post Jul 8th, 2013 10:21 PM
BloodRain is currently offline Click here to Send BloodRain a Private Message Find more posts by BloodRain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Dante ****ing destroys Alucard.

It isn't even close.

Old Post Jul 8th, 2013 10:29 PM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
danteiscool

Bloodrain: forget just stomping DMC1 and 4 Dante; DMC2 Dante would stomp pretty everyone in his own verse too.

Old Post Jul 8th, 2013 11:27 PM
danteiscool is currently offline Click here to Send danteiscool a Private Message Find more posts by danteiscool Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BloodRain
Knight of Retribution

Well he did very casually defeat a demon who was near Mundas' level..

Old Post Jul 9th, 2013 12:36 AM
StealthRanger
S Class Demon

Dante dominates Alucard in every aspect save regen, meaning Dante will paste Alucard over and over again 'till he has no moar souls

Old Post Jul 9th, 2013 02:44 AM
StealthRanger is currently offline Click here to Send StealthRanger a Private Message Find more posts by StealthRanger Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
EmptyHearted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by BloodRain
Well he did very casually defeat a demon who was near Mundas' level..

Hey bloodrain I like go deeper this topic with you and others..

I seen many people whom biggest alucard wanker. Told me alucard can solo devil may cry series. _It never amaze their stupidity at all...

Let look at Alucard and compare to Dante. _Superhuman Strength:_

Akucard may has burst_can slice through Tubalcain's cards (which are sharp and strong enough to easily cut through a uranium shell moving at high speed, but Dante has also got insane strength._enough to punch through stone and wield motorcycles as melee weapons plus has leg strength to allow himself to make high jumps) also when _Savior throws one last punch at Dante before its functions stop. Though the ground gets damaged, Dante is standing unharmed while holding the colossus's fist and pushes it away. Not to mention_destroys one of the demon gates using his new weapon, Gilgamesh. (as seen in devil may cry 4)

Super speed. Dante is faster then Alucard._Speed: Hypersonic+ combat/reaction speed in base form (Dante was calculated at a comfortable Mach 6.5 (2200+ m/s) - Mach 7.7 (2600+ m/s) in DMC3 alone which is his younger/inexperienced years, Devil Trigger amps this, also estimated to be at double digit mach speeds based on his tower dive (mach 10+) and raindrop feat (mach 15) | Multiversally faster

Telekinesis: Alucard has one so does Dante..._

Mind Control and Hypnosis: (fans sometimes call it the "Love Beam" after a remark from Pip).
Precognition: is useless to Dante_since in high demonic (Sparda/Super Sparda) form he's immune to dark magic and is even able to deflect it).
_

_I think I may my point. what you think bloodrain...

__

Old Post Jul 9th, 2013 04:47 AM
EmptyHearted is currently offline Click here to Send EmptyHearted a Private Message Find more posts by EmptyHearted Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ares834

Originally posted by BloodRain
By DMC3 Dante is as strong as and faster than Alucard, higher with amps with more abilities. This Dante would defeat Alucard 8/10 if not for the his regeneration, the vamp coming back from a puddle is going to be a challenge. Down to 6/10?

This makes no sense.

If he only wins 8/10 against a non-regen Alucard, then he has virtually no chance to defeat one who can regen 1000 times.

As .8^1000 is for all intents and purposes 0.

Edit: Not saying Alucard wins, just that the math here doesn't add up.

Last edited by ares834 on Jul 9th, 2013 at 04:57 AM

Old Post Jul 9th, 2013 04:53 AM
ares834 is currently offline Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

**** the math, Dante just beats Alucard to death.

He could physically eat Alucard and hold him inside of his stomach, and Alucard would have no response to this.

Old Post Jul 9th, 2013 04:59 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Etherean Fire
Noble Al-LIE

Originally posted by NemeBro

He could physically eat Alucard and hold him inside of his stomach, and Alucard would have no response to this.

laughing laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing

Old Post Jul 9th, 2013 05:11 AM
Etherean Fire is currently offline Click here to Send Etherean Fire a Private Message Find more posts by Etherean Fire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
EmptyHearted

For once we both agree on Somthing NemeBro yes

Old Post Jul 9th, 2013 05:14 AM
Charlotte DeBel
White Queen of KMC

I LOLd loudly... inappropriate at workplace, maybe, but it's still a lulz-worthy image.

Beware Blonde Badasses Emma Frost K' Dante

RIP Fluffy

Old Post Jul 9th, 2013 06:37 AM
Charlotte DeBel is currently offline Click here to Send Charlotte DeBel a Private Message Find more posts by Charlotte DeBel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AuraAngel
Hegemon

Old Post Jul 9th, 2013 06:50 AM
AuraAngel is currently offline Click here to Send AuraAngel a Private Message Find more posts by AuraAngel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
EmptyHearted

Originally posted by Charlotte DeBel
I LOLd loudly... inappropriate at workplace, maybe, but it's still a lulz-worthy image.

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!! IT Charlotte DeBel

The legend herself

eek!

I am your fan love love love

Old Post Jul 9th, 2013 07:57 AM
FinalAnswer
Flower

Alucard turns intangible and phases through Dante.

nope.jpg

Howdy!

Old Post Jul 9th, 2013 04:46 PM
FinalAnswer is currently offline Click here to Send FinalAnswer a Private Message Find more posts by FinalAnswer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote