KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Final Fantasy XV

Final Fantasy XV
Started by: noitseuq

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
noitseuq
Restricted

Account Restricted

Final Fantasy XV

What are everyone's thoughts on this?

Old Post Jun 14th, 2013 03:26 PM
noitseuq is currently offline Click here to Send noitseuq a Private Message Find more posts by noitseuq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
noitseuq
Restricted

Account Restricted

Older trailers as Final Fantasy Versus XIII:

Old Post Jun 14th, 2013 03:32 PM
noitseuq is currently offline Click here to Send noitseuq a Private Message Find more posts by noitseuq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

Lazy, but I guess somewhat smart. Instead of making an actual new FF game, just rename a spinoff that most people didn't care much about and suddenly everyone cares.

I don't like the look of it, personally. Doesn't even look like a FF game.

Old Post Jun 14th, 2013 09:05 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

This game has always looked really interesting and impressive to me ever since it was first shown a few years ago. It still looks like its going to be pretty freaking awesome.

Old Post Jun 14th, 2013 09:28 PM
Nephthys is currently offline Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BloodRain
Knight of Retribution

I love the look and gameplay, far more than that first gameplay trailer they gave.

But Peach is right, it doesn't look like FF. No matter how much the gameplay excites me, its not really FF core gameplay of turn-based. Personally I think it'd be better if it remained Vs13 so not to change this for future main games.

"Gonna need more chloroform..."

"If you look down on us, judge us, condemn us... then you shall fear us!"

Old Post Jun 15th, 2013 04:39 PM
BloodRain is currently offline Click here to Send BloodRain a Private Message Find more posts by BloodRain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire

I'm not Peach.

Old Post Jun 15th, 2013 11:37 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

I don't know.....i'm just not feeling it.

Old Post Jun 16th, 2013 01:33 AM
Kazenji is online now! Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StyleTime

It looks different and I'm happy about it. I haven't liked a Final Fantasy since....maybe 10 I guess, so I am glad if they try something new.

I'm optimistic for the time being.

Old Post Jun 16th, 2013 02:40 AM
StyleTime is currently offline Click here to Send StyleTime a Private Message Find more posts by StyleTime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nibedicus
Gaming addict

I like how they're willing to shift the direction of the IP to a different playstyle. I'm also loving how you, as a player, will be able to appreciate the sense of scale far better in this game that previous FF's due to how the playstyle is. I'm DEF getting it once it's out.

Tho that could well be years and years from now.

Old Post Jun 16th, 2013 02:58 AM
Nibedicus is currently offline Click here to Send Nibedicus a Private Message Find more posts by Nibedicus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

quote: (post)
Originally posted by BackFire
Lazy, but I guess somewhat smart. Instead of making an actual new FF game, just rename a spinoff that most people didn't care much about and suddenly everyone cares.

I don't like the look of it, personally. Doesn't even look like a FF game.
A lot of people really cared about Versus. Problem was Square did not show anything else after the first trailers and people just gave up hope.

I liked what I saw.

I still want Square to release a PSX style RPG.

Many thanks to Rao Kal-EL Da Man

Old Post Jun 16th, 2013 07:10 AM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Originally posted by Zack Fair

You ever tried any of the stuff from Mistwalker?

Old Post Jun 16th, 2013 07:30 AM
Kazenji is online now! Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

Nope. I will though...someday.

Old Post Jun 16th, 2013 07:36 AM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire

Originally posted by Zack Fair
A lot of people really cared about Versus. Problem was Square did not show anything else after the first trailers and people just gave up hope.

I liked what I saw.

I'm sure some did. Personally, I always thought it looked like a soul less cash-in. Still do, just in a different, and probably worse way.

Old Post Jun 16th, 2013 09:50 AM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Originally posted by BackFire
I'm not Peach.

Yeah, there are a number of differences under close observation...

I did have a friend who was waiting like crazy for Versus XIII. I have no idea if she still cares; this is legendary as a delay of course.

What did the 'versus' bit ever mean?

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Jun 16th, 2013 09:56 AM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire

Originally posted by Ushgarak
Yeah, there are a number of differences under close observation...

I did have a friend who was waiting like crazy for Versus XIII. I have no idea if she still cares; this is legendary as a delay of course.

What did the 'versus' bit ever mean?

I think the 'versus' part was meant to emphasize the fact that it was initially meant to be more of an action game than an RPG.

Old Post Jun 17th, 2013 01:53 AM
Arachnid1

PWNT

Old Post Sep 18th, 2014 03:23 AM
Arachnid1 is currently offline Click here to Send Arachnid1 a Private Message Find more posts by Arachnid1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bentley
Seitei

I hope they let go the stat based and level up system and they focus in getting special equipment, battles become real time action and there are lots of puzzles all around.

So it becomes a Zelda game

My respect threads:Kang the Conqueror, Ultron, Devil Dinosaur, Michael Korvac
Captain America for High Street

Old Post Sep 18th, 2014 04:39 AM
Bentley is currently offline Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

LOL@youtuber:

FFXV: Sasuke's Teenage Road Trip

Old Post Sep 18th, 2014 08:45 AM
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Development reins have been passed to Hajime Tabata, the director behind Final Fantasy Type 0 and Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII.

http://www.gameinformer.com/b/news/...fantasy-xv.aspx

Old Post Sep 18th, 2014 09:36 AM
Bentley
Seitei

Sign this people, I want me some real RPGs:

https://www.change.org/p/square-eni...e-us-and-europe

My respect threads:Kang the Conqueror, Ultron, Devil Dinosaur, Michael Korvac
Captain America for High Street

Old Post Oct 9th, 2014 11:11 AM
Bentley is currently offline Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote