KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Uranium One Controversy: Trump, Clinton, Lies, Oh My!

Uranium One Controversy: Trump, Clinton, Lies, Oh My!
Started by: dadudemon

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
dadudemon

Uranium One Controversy: Trump, Clinton, Lies, Oh My!

Watch this video on Twitter:

https://twitter.com/mmfa/status/930551622849118208

Watch the whole thing.

And thus ends the false accusations, from Trump, levied against Hillary Clinton, about the US Selling Uranium to Russia: never happened. It's bullshit. Trump lied. Or Trump's people lied.

So the Uranium One "debate" should end.

If we want to pretend any uranium is being sold to to the Russians, then it is on Obama because he would have the most individual power in that "deal."

Also, as some Russian dude said, to grossly paraphrase him: "Why would we need to buy uranium form Americans? We have plenty."

Old Post Nov 15th, 2017 09:19 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Firefly218
Restricted

Account Restricted

Lol, that Fox News guy Shep Smith seems to have a smidgen of integrity. It’s almost refreshing.

Old Post Nov 15th, 2017 10:06 PM
Firefly218 is currently offline Click here to Send Firefly218 a Private Message Find more posts by Firefly218 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Firefly218
Lol, that Fox News guy Shep Smith seems to have a smidgen of integrity. It’s almost refreshing.

naturally, trumpers are taking to social media and demanding his firing.

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Nov 15th, 2017 10:07 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Lol I saw that, owned.

Old Post Nov 15th, 2017 10:09 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Oh Trumpers...

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Nov 15th, 2017 10:11 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Firefly218
Restricted

Account Restricted

I wonder if had this report came from a "liberal-leaning" news source, would Trumpers scream FAKE NEWS???

Old Post Nov 15th, 2017 10:19 PM
Firefly218 is currently offline Click here to Send Firefly218 a Private Message Find more posts by Firefly218 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

I wonder if had this report came from a "liberal-leaning" news source, would Trumpers scream FAKE NEWS???

You don't wonder that at all, you know they would, because you've seen it happen time and time again. If say Rachel Maddow had done this report, Surtur would have posted it in the Triggered thread and insulted her.

Old Post Nov 15th, 2017 10:21 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

If they want Shep fired over this then probably.

Old Post Nov 15th, 2017 10:21 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Robtard
You don't wonder that at all, you know they would, because you've seen it happen time and time again. If say Rachel Maddow had done this report, Surtur would have posted it in the Triggered thread and insulted her.

I just can't help laughing at the fact you seem to think nobody here has ever dismissed a site because it was right wing lol.

Old Post Nov 15th, 2017 10:26 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Surtur
I just can't help laughing at the fact you seem to think nobody here has ever dismissed a site because it was right wing lol.

Except I didn't say that or anything remotely close to it. So once again you're making up shit arguments, applying it to me and then attacking that. Very weak tactic, imo.

You're also one of the people who made a stink about the 'Uranium Deal', connecting it to Clinton, Obama and Mueller, anyone you felt could make Trump look less shitty in a given situation. So it's pretty funny that you're now trying to back away from that.

Last edited by Robtard on Nov 15th, 2017 at 10:36 PM

Old Post Nov 15th, 2017 10:31 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Except I didn't say that or anything remotely close to it. So once again you're making up shit arguments, applying it to me and then attacking that. Very weak tactic, imo.

So you agree both sides here pull that tactic, okie dokie.

quote:
You're also one of the people who made a stink about the 'Uranium Deal', connecting it to Clinton, Obama and Mueller, anyone you felt could make Trump look less shitty in a given situation. So it's pretty funny that you're now trying to back away from that.

Quote me backing away from anything.

Old Post Nov 15th, 2017 10:41 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

So you agree both sides here pull that tactic, okie dokie.

Quote me backing away from anything.

My comment which made you flip didn't touch on that either, once again you're inventing things I didn't say or comment on.

So to be clear, you're still on the uranium conspiracy shady thing? Yes or no.

Old Post Nov 15th, 2017 10:44 PM
dadudemon

For me, this was the most visceral point of it all: Came from Fox News. smile

Old Post Nov 15th, 2017 10:52 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

My comment which made you flip didn't touch on that either, once again you're inventing things I didn't say or comment on.

So then we won't dance around it and we'll see how seriously your original comment should be taken: do you think people on both sides here have done what you described?

quote:
So to be clear, you're still on the "Clinton sold Uranium to Putin" shady thing? Yes or no.

I'd seen the story about Shep, but never read any details nor did I watch the video. If DDM is saying it shows proof there is nothing to the scandal I trust him.

There's nothing to back away from though. I'm certainly not going to deny I wanted it investigated. I had zero reason to post in the thread at all if my intention was to distance myself from it.

Old Post Nov 15th, 2017 10:53 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by dadudemon
For me, this was the most visceral point of it all: Came from Fox News. smile

It does seem like FOX tries to be more balanced than the other big networks, isn't that f*cking weird? I just mean...considering how much the network tends to get shit on.

Old Post Nov 15th, 2017 10:58 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

So then we won't dance around it and we'll see how seriously your original comment should be taken: do you think people on both sides here have done what you described?

I'd seen the story about Shep, but never read any details nor did I watch the video. If DDM is saying it shows proof there is nothing to the scandal I trust him.

There's nothing to back away from though. I'm certainly not going to deny I wanted it investigated. I had zero reason to post in the thread at all if my intention was to distance myself from it.

My comment has proof though; it's your posting history.

But you didn't want it "just investigated", which is a sensible approach imo, you outright condemned Clinton for it as if it were true sans proof.

Proof:
Still loving the people trying to tie Trump to Russia. I mean hey Trump DID sell Russia some uranium and shit, right?

Oh wait, that was Hilary. But no let's just talk about Trumps potential ties to Europe. Deflector shields up!

On the other hand if Hilary will lie about..all the shit she has lied about, who is to say she won't lie to us about other stuff too? Like foreign relations? You know..how she conveniently says Trump is in bed with Russia and ignores all her dealings with Russia, like selling them uranium.

I dunno, maybe if she becomes president Hilldawg could sell the Russians a lot more uranium than she already has.

If Hilary goes to war with Russia I guess she'd need to find someone else to give uranium to.

It would be silly for Hilary to go to war with Russia...after she helped them get all that uranium. Silly Hilary.

Why would she give Uranium to a country whose leader she didn't have a ton of respect for?

If only they'd included a "don't hack us" clause when they sold them uranium.

Of course she wants a more positive relationship with Russia. It's hard to sell uranium to someone you have a negative relationship with.

Why would she want to provoke them?

I mean okay, pop quiz: do you want to buy uranium from a douchebag? No, you wanna buy your uranium from a decent person. You want to buy your uranium from someone you get along with.

Russian did everything possible to get Trump into the White House? Damn, Hilary should have given them a better price on all that uranium then.

There's more, but I think that's more than enough to show how disingenuous you're being now.

Last edited by Robtard on Nov 15th, 2017 at 11:04 PM

Old Post Nov 15th, 2017 11:02 PM
snowdragon

Yeah we should let this conversation slide into the Hillary email server thoughsmile

So I can get all #triggered!

Old Post Nov 15th, 2017 11:03 PM
snowdragon is currently offline Click here to Send snowdragon a Private Message Find more posts by snowdragon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Rob, I find it remarkable you say I'm being disingenuous.

Most of those are from before this scandal even became a thing. Several of them were said in jest. I mean holy shit:

"If Hilary goes to war with Russia I guess she'd need to find someone else to give uranium to. "

Lol.

So yes, once this scandal was being pushed I wanted it investigated. Anything else?

Old Post Nov 15th, 2017 11:05 PM
dadudemon

My comment has proof though; it's your posting history.

But you didn't want it "just investigated", which is a sensible approach imo, you outright condemned Clinton for it as if it were true sans proof.

Proof:

There's more, but I think that's more than enough to show how disingenuous you're being now.

Damn, dude....that's "pre-2013 dadudemon" levels of dedication to pwning.

Old Post Nov 15th, 2017 11:05 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Rob, I find it remarkable you say I'm being disingenuous.

Most of those are from before this scandal even became a thing. Several of them were said in jest.

Surtur, it's clear you were certain about the Clinton/Uranium conspiracy, the quotes show that. Be a man and own up to it for once.

Old Post Nov 15th, 2017 11:07 PM