KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Spider-Man: Across the Spider-Verse

Spider-Man: Across the Spider-Verse
Started by: Robtard

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Robtard
Senor Member

Spider-Man: Across the Spider-Verse

Opens today, looking forward to it as the first one was fantastic.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2023 04:11 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

gonna see soon

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2023 09:22 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wakkawakkawakka

Overall the movie was stellar for the most part. [SPOILER - highlight to read]: was the Spot supposed to look like the Anti-Spiral from Gurren Lagann after getting his big buff? Maybe that's just my interpretation. This is still probably the best version of Miles Morales since the character was first created IMO. Spider-man 2099 was cool as the straight-man of the Spider-people. Also having Mayday and a version of Peter not stuck being perpetually 28 is still nice even though it was already introduced

Those are just some immediate thoughts.

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2023 07:40 PM
wakkawakkawakka is currently offline Click here to Send wakkawakkawakka a Private Message Find more posts by wakkawakkawakka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
roughrider
Thunderer

I was as impressed with this as I was with the first one. I don't want to encourage Sony with these solo Spiderverse projects (hopefully, the audience will continue to spurn the live action ones) but I can't deny brilliance when I see it.

"I'm not smart so much as I am not dumb." - Harlan Ellison

Old Post Jun 5th, 2023 11:28 AM
roughrider is currently offline Click here to Send roughrider a Private Message Find more posts by roughrider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

saw last night but was too tired to talk..

i liked it a lot.. good animation for someone who doesn't see a ton of animated films. enjoyed miles and looking forward to seeing a live action version quite possibly in Spiderman 4.. Also want to see a live acton version of Spide Gwen as well

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Jun 6th, 2023 09:41 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NotAllThatEvil2

I thought the first half as amazing. Second half, not so much

Old Post Jun 7th, 2023 05:00 AM
NotAllThatEvil2 is currently offline Click here to Send NotAllThatEvil2 a Private Message Find more posts by NotAllThatEvil2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FalconPaunch!
Show me your moves

And Stiltman should have a "VEGETA MOUSTAAAAAAAAAAAACHEEEEEEEEEEE!"

Old Post Jun 7th, 2023 05:20 AM
FalconPaunch! is currently offline Click here to Send FalconPaunch! a Private Message Find more posts by FalconPaunch! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaden_3.0

This was decent. Slows down a bit in the last half hour though. Far better than the MCU multiverse pish though

Old Post Jun 28th, 2023 09:51 PM
Jaden_3.0 is currently offline Click here to Send Jaden_3.0 a Private Message Find more posts by Jaden_3.0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

quote: (post)
Originally posted by NotAllThatEvil2
I thought the first half as amazing. Second half, not so much

Ah yes, this is what happened. Couldnt quite pin point it.

Yeah, decent, but not as good as the first.

Old Post Jun 28th, 2023 11:13 PM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

First movie was a lot better.

Definitely should not have been a [SPOILER - highlight to read]: cliffhanger ending, the evil Miles Morales angle simply doesn't justify it and a lot of filler could have been trimmed to wrap it up in one movie.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Aug 15th, 2023 02:54 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote