KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Create Your Own Team

Create Your Own Team
Started by: Darth Martin

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Darth Martin

Create Your Own Team

Make a group of characters that will defend the Earth from domestic and alien issues.

-Movie characters only. Live-action and animated.
-You are allowed to have up to 7 characters. Must have leader and second-in-command.
-Have a wide variety of skills(brick, element, genuis ect.)
-This team will work with the military. Like the Ultimates in Marvel. Must be prepared to employ deadly force.
-Must have a base of operations(mansion, skyscraper, spacestation, ect.)
-Don't fill all your spots with (Hancock, Superman type beings), use street levels and metahumans as well.
-Villains are allowed.
-Must have a team uniform and means of transportation.
-Standard Equipment for your team can be listed(phaser, lightsaber, neuralizer, ect.)

You are also allowed a support team of up to 3 members(tech, medical, ect.)

So have at thee and please list reasons why you picked the members you did for your team.

Old Post Jun 19th, 2009 01:31 AM
Darth Martin is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Martin a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Martin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: Create Your Own Team

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Darth Martin
Make a group of characters that will defend the Earth from domestic and alien issues.

-Movie characters only. Live-action and animated.
-You are allowed to have up to 7 characters. Must have leader and second-in-command.
-Have a wide variety of skills(brick, element, genuis ect.)
-This team will work with the military. Like the Ultimates in Marvel. Must be prepared to employ deadly force.
-Must have a base of operations(mansion, skyscraper, spacestation, ect.)
-Don't fill all your spots with (Hancock, Superman type beings), use street levels and metahumans as well.
-Villains are allowed.
-Must have a team uniform and means of transportation.
-Standard Equipment for your team can be listed(phaser, lightsaber, neuralizer, ect.)

You are also allowed a support team of up to 3 members(tech, medical, ect.)

So have at thee and please list reasons why you picked the members you did for your team.

Nice thread....

Team Leader: Alan Quartermain (XLG), He is a born leader.
Second in Command: Dr. Reed Richards, Genius, durh.
Captain Steven Hiller (ID4), Top notch fighter pilot.
John McClane, dude its Mac.
Voldemort, Dunno why, just cuz magic is cool.
Qui Gon Jinn, Third in command, good leadership skills.
Eric Draven, an invincible juggernaut.

Support team:

Bruce Banner, again, a genius.
Dr. Robert Neville, Brains and brawn.
Wesley Gibson, Bullet bender!!!

Unifroms would be simple. Black utility pants, combat boot, cotton shirt, leather jacket.

Base of operations would be the X school.

Weapons? The same as each character used in their movies.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Jun 19th, 2009 01:43 AM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Martin

Team Leader:

Old Post Jun 20th, 2009 01:23 AM
Darth Martin is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Martin a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Martin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr Will Hatch

Leader: Yoda
Number Two: Reed Richards

Dr Manhattan
Superman(Christopher Reeves)
Wolverine
Charles Xavier
Spiderman

Batman(Consultant)

Old Post Jun 20th, 2009 01:50 AM
Dr Will Hatch is currently offline Click here to Send Dr Will Hatch a Private Message Find more posts by Dr Will Hatch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Martin

Base of Operations: USS Defiant which has been customized for the team. The starship has been reconfigured for a much smaller crew. This way the quarters are rather spacious in size and comfort. Each quarter has food replicators and a computer interface. The ship is designed to be auto-piloted by the computer. The computer on the ship is J.A.R.V.I.S. from Stark. There are also NS-5 robots used for maintenance and comfort for the ship and its crew. There is also a small army of T-800’s used for support and reinforcement in battle. The ship also contains a small armory which contains various phasers, plasma projectiles, blades, and guns. The ship normally sits on a space station which orbits the Earth. There are transport systems to beam members of crew down to planets. The ship also contains an EMP which mysterious alien hull shields it from. The ship also retains all of its weapons and applications seen in Star Trek media. Family members(Trinity, Niobe, Potts ect.) are on the ship as well.

Team Roster
-Morpheus (Leader): Was already a Captain of a hovership so this isn’t much of a change for him. He is also very wise and is always calm and isn't afraid of dangerous situations. Combat-wise this guy is a nightmare. He has done countless programs so he is skilled in everything. His martial arts skill is second only to Neo.
-Storm (Second in Command): Alter enviorments for the team.
-Data: Team Genius; Literally a living computer. This guy can run several things going on in his head WHILE fighting off an army of Borg drones. His speed is remarkable as is his physical strength. He pilots the Defiant when not in orbit.
-T-1000: The infiltrator of the group. He is also the perfect answer for a brick-like character. Since he can’t feel pain he can annoy threats and distract them for teammates to think up a plan.
-Neo: Can fly; Fight anyone with his insane martial arts skill level.
-Iron Man: Tech guy; He is really the swiss army knife in that he can fly, has decent strength, and can blow up tanks from a distance. Not to mention him getting readouts on everything he looks at.
-Hancock: Team Brick

Support Team: Stays on the ship and relays info.
-Leonard McCoy: Medical Doctor
-Geordi La Forge: Ship Engineer
-Tank: Ship Operator

Standard Equipment
-Phaser
-Tricorder
-Communicator

There is no set uniform for this particular team. When on duty they where whatever they wore in the films or wish to where.

Old Post Jun 20th, 2009 02:38 AM
Squirrel Fart

Main base: Tardis Earth base (Batcave)

Leader: Batman TDK
Field Leader: Acillies
Fighter: Darth Maul
Stealth: Preadator (AVP 2)
Stong: Superman (Roth)
Power: Dr. Manhattan
Smarts: Data

Medical: Leonard McCoy
Prep: Dr Who (has a TV movie)
Tech: Iron Man

All have there normal EQ.

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2009 03:42 AM
Squirrel Fart is currently offline Click here to Send Squirrel Fart a Private Message Find more posts by Squirrel Fart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Martin

Originally posted by The Nuul
Main base: Tardis Earth base (Batcave)

Leader: Batman TDK
Field Leader: Acillies
Fighter: Darth Maul
Stealth: Preadator (AVP 2)
Stong: Superman (Roth)
Power: Dr. Manhattan
Smarts: Data

Medical: Leonard McCoy
Prep: Dr Who (has a TV movie)
Tech: Iron Man

All have there normal EQ.
Excellent team. thumb up

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2009 12:03 PM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

This thread should be regular humans only. Super heroes is too easy.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2009 02:48 PM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quincy
Debaser

TETSUO!!!!!!

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2009 03:58 PM
Quincy is currently offline Click here to Send Quincy a Private Message Find more posts by Quincy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Martin

Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
This thread should be regular humans only. Super heroes is too easy.
Well make a team as an example and I'll try one.

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2009 06:12 PM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Darth Martin
Well make a team as an example and I'll try one.

K Here goes:

Team Leader: President Thomas J. Whitmore (ID4)
Second in command: Alan Quartermain (XLG), He is a born leader.
David Levinson: Computer hacker/genius. (ID4)
Captain Steven Hiller (ID4), Top notch fighter pilot.(ID4)
Daredevil: h2h badass.
Batman: Its Batman, man.
Indiana Jones: Do you really have to ask?

Support team:

Bruce Banner: again, a genius.
Dr. Robert Neville: Brains and brawn.
Wesley Gibson: bullet bender.

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2009 08:16 PM
Darth Martin

Like Independence Day much?

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2009 08:32 PM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yeah.

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2009 08:35 PM
Darth Martin

The following aren't superhero squads just military sponsored units used for special operations. If they fail, then superhumans become involved.

The team the government comprised to send for situations as seen in Predator, Aliens, Doom, Starship Troopers, or generally whenever you only want to send few in quantity but high in quality in.

Firepower
The following are all regular human beings "armed to the teeth" with weapons and explosives. The best military special ops unit ever assembled on Earth.

Team Roster
-John Connor (Terminator Salvation) *Leader*
-Alan "Dutch" Schaefer (Predator) *Second-in-Command*
-Asher "Sarge" Mahonin (Doom) *People's Eye-Brow*
-John Rambo (First Blood) *Scout*
-Frank Castle (The Punisher) *Demolitions*
-Blain Cooper (Predator) *Heavy Weapons*
-Jenette Vasquez (Aliens) *Point*

Support Team:
-Al Apone (Aliens) *http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pxFAUsweUas*
-Darius Stone (xXX: State of the Union) *Reinforcements*
-John Matrix (Commando) *Reinforcements*

Stealth
Opposite of Team Firepower. They're ninjas. They slip in and out before you knew they were there. Spying, espionage, and clea-cut assassinations are the game here. This team doesn't have a specific leader, they all know there roles in order for missions to be sucessful.

Team Roster
-Jason Bourne (The Bourne Ultimatum) *Assassin*
-James Bond (Quantum of Solace) *Assassin/Spy*
-Bryan Mills (Taken) *Spy*
-Agent 47 (Hitman) *Assassin/Sniper*
-Harry Tasker (True Lies) *Infiltrator*
-Fox (Wanted) *Assassin*
-Ethan Hunt (Mission: Impossible) *Spy*

Support Team
-Q (Die Another Day) *Tech/Gadgetry*
-Luther Stickwell (Mission: Impossible) *Computer Hacker*
-Abraham Whistler (Blade) *Driver*

Last edited by Darth Martin on Jun 23rd, 2009 at 09:27 PM

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2009 09:20 PM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Vasquez

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2009 09:24 PM
riv6672

EXCELSOR
(No Heroics)

(please log in to view the image)
Pretty much every power you can think of, and a disdain for B-list heroes, who should be trying much harder to be A-listers.

G GIRL
(My Super Ex Girlfriend)

A host of super powers, a needy personality, and vindictive enough to physically and mentally torture anyone she feels has wronged her.

TODD INGRAM
(Scott Pilgrim Vs The World)

Rockstar vegan able to fly to and punch the moon, leaving a visible impact crater, and would also totally punch a girl.

MONA WILDER
(Dirk Gently’s Holistic Detective Agency)

Shape shifter w. no known upper limit. Once threatened to become a battleship, to destroy a secret facility and everyone inside it.

THE MASK
(The Mask)

Powers only limited by an imagination free of all inhibitions. Can be mischievously funny or childishly cruel depending on his mood.

CAPTAIN HAMMER
(Dr. Horrible’s Sing Along Blog)

Low level super strength and high level invulnerability. He’s literally never felt pain. Morally ambiguous, if not bankrupt.

CAPTAIN AMAZING
(Mystery Men)

Powers derived from a supersuit he uses to be a living billboard. Willing to put innocents in danger to sell advertising space.

Old Post May 22nd, 2019 11:49 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

Really nice thread Darth Martin!

Base of Operations: White House until the culmination of Project Stardust III

Here is my team:

Team leader: Sheeve Palpatine aka Darth Sedious

As a masterpolititian and a mastermind, Palpatine has participated extensively (and not fairly for most part laughing out loud ) in Earthly politics, to the point of being appointed Supreme Chancellor. In that aspect, my team doesn't have to worry about breaking rules and laws in order to protect the planet (no risks of having some sort of Sokovia Accords).

Foreign affairs General: Thanos of Titan

Palpatine recognizes de need of a well skilled and well prepared General to lead intergalactic affairs, reason why he appointed Thanos as Darth Titan.

Thanos extensive conquers make him suitable for this place, and is to make sure no Alien civilization ever dares challenging Earth.

Inner Affairs General: Steve Worthy Roggers:

Palpatine has entitled Worthy Captain America to handle Earthly affairs, second only to Sidious himself. He is often called Grand Moff Steve.

Steve high moral ground will ensure planetary stability.

Masterbuilder (Team's brain): Tony Stark

Earth definitely needs a technology boost if it hopes to survive unknown threats.

Tony Stark being the smartest man on the planet has been given limitless power to lead the technological advance. Specifically, he has been in charge of Project Stardust III as well as the creation of a new Star Destroyer fleet.

Grand Maester (Advisor) - Gandalf the White

The team needs a voice of wisdom, reason why a powerful Maiar has been chosen. He's primary role in times of peace is to advise the different members of the team.

Assasin Couple: Jonnathan Wick and Beatrix Kiddo

Someone's got to handle the Earthly gangs and warlords, reason why Palpatine has chosen the Baba Yaga and Black Mamba to hunt down any trouble maker and secure the peace at the streets.

The Powerhouse (Wildcard): Bruce Nolan Almighty

Bruce is a joker, he takes nothing serious, not even his team. He never participates in anything related to the team. Can we count on his help in times of dire need? We'll see about that.

Last edited by Josh_Alexander on May 22nd, 2019 at 07:25 PM

Old Post May 22nd, 2019 07:23 PM
Josh_Alexander is currently offline Click here to Send Josh_Alexander a Private Message Find more posts by Josh_Alexander Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ShadowFyre

Thor
Godzilla
King Ghidorah
Charles Xavier
Batman
Venom
Spawn

Not sure if it fits into the parameters because I didnt read past the first paragraph.

Old Post May 22nd, 2019 08:22 PM
ShadowFyre is currently offline Click here to Send ShadowFyre a Private Message Find more posts by ShadowFyre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
relentless1
Dark Overlord of KMC

Leader: Darth Sidious

Second in Command/ Field Commander: Bruce Wayne

Powerhouse/ Demolitions: Dr Manhattan

Assassin/ Stealth ops: Arya Stark

R&D/ Weapons expert: Tony Stark

Communications: Professor X

Scientist: Dr Frankenstein

Old Post May 22nd, 2019 11:46 PM
relentless1 is currently offline Click here to Send relentless1 a Private Message Find more posts by relentless1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eon Blue
Restricted

Account Restricted

Leader: Thanos w/ IG
Second in Command/Field Commander: Steve Rogers
Powerhouse: Superman
Assassin/Stealth: Bucky (Winter Soldier mode)
Weapons Expert: Rocket Raccoon
Comm: Jean Grey
Scientist: Dr. Manhattan

I will never be a memory.

Old Post May 23rd, 2019 12:52 AM
Eon Blue is currently offline Click here to Send Eon Blue a Private Message Find more posts by Eon Blue Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote