KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Pres. Trump threatens to totally destroy North Korea.

Pres. Trump threatens to totally destroy North Korea.
Started by: Impediment

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Impediment
Endless

Pres. Trump threatens to totally destroy North Korea.

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post Sep 19th, 2017 03:26 PM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

hmmm...mueller must be getting very close to indictment time.

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Sep 19th, 2017 03:28 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
hmmm...mueller must be getting very close to indictment time.

You think?

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post Sep 19th, 2017 03:32 PM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

threatening to destroy a country...i just cant imagine a greater level of desperation. i guess that was his trump card? okay, i'll leave now.

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Sep 19th, 2017 03:36 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Impediment
https://www.google.com/amp/amp.usat...tory/680329001/

WWIII, anyone?

Nikki Haley expressed the same sentiments 2 days earlier. I guess some people are not paying attention to women speakinglaughing out loud

Old Post Sep 19th, 2017 04:25 PM
Sable is currently offline Click here to Send Sable a Private Message Find more posts by Sable Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Orange manchild can't pick on trans people or deport Mexicans so he needs to blow up something like the depraved sociopath he is

What a loser

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Sep 19th, 2017 04:28 PM
carthage is currently offline Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

And since Nikki Haley said the same thing two days esrlierm. What do you say about that loser?

Old Post Sep 19th, 2017 04:33 PM
Sable is currently offline Click here to Send Sable a Private Message Find more posts by Sable Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

Originally posted by carthage
Orange manchild can't pick on trans people or deport Mexicans so he needs to blow up something like the depraved sociopath he is

What a loser

reckless orange toddler should be frogmarched into a rubber room, but instead we made him king.

Old Post Sep 19th, 2017 04:35 PM
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

Hillay Clinton threatned nuclear war with Russia during the campaign, no biggiem

Old Post Sep 19th, 2017 04:38 PM
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Butttt Hillary lmao

You can't write this Shit it's like an automated response from a bot

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Sep 19th, 2017 04:39 PM
carthage is currently offline Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

Originally posted by Sable
Hillay Clinton threatned nuclear war with Russia during the campaign, no biggiem

[citation needed]

Old Post Sep 19th, 2017 04:40 PM
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by carthage
Butttt Hillary lmao

You can't write this Shit it's like an automated response from a bot

That's because that dumb ***** rambled off enough dumb shit to last a lifetime.

Old Post Sep 19th, 2017 04:48 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Hmmm, what happened last time Trump threatened "fire and fury"? Nothing. This guy is making America look imbecilic and weak.

The scary thing, he very well could order a missile strike triggering NK to retaliate in kind against one of our allies, since he can't declare total war himself, but that action and reaction could very well lead to Congress in declaring war.

As Bashar said, he got wind of something in the investigation (we could hear about it soon) that he didn't like and he's looking for a distraction; there is no greater distraction than war.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Sep 19th, 2017 04:51 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

Originally posted by Robtard
Hmmm, what happened last time Trump threatened "fire and fury"? Nothing. This guy is making America look imbecilic and weak.

The scary thing, he very well could order a missile strike triggering NK to retaliate in kind against one of our allies, since he can't declare total war himself, but that action and reaction could very well lead to Congress in declaring war.

As Bashar said, he got wind of something in the investigation (we could hear about it soon) that he didn't like and he's looking for a distraction; there is no greater distraction than war.

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Sep 19th, 2017 04:52 PM
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Robtard

You contradicted your first paragraph with your second.

Old Post Sep 19th, 2017 04:54 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

I will say I do find what Trump said quite disturbing. I do not think WW3 is around the corner or anything like that, but he definitely should have said something else in regards to NK. Phrasing matters there.

As for if this is because he found out he was about to be in legal trouble...eh, I think that would have leaked. If not already then it will in a few days. But to me I just chalk this up to Trump saying some stupid shit. I do not think he will start WW3 just because something might be going down.

Old Post Sep 19th, 2017 05:01 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

Does anyone follow the news? Haley said the same thing 2 days ago at the UN.

Old Post Sep 19th, 2017 05:02 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

You contradicted your first paragraph with your second.

Nope. Trump's threats of totally destroying NK again do make us look weak as he's done it twice now and he can't declare war himself.

The second paragraph is the truth though, he could order missiles causing an escalation which could lead the current Republican controlled congress in declaring war themselves in defense of SK or Japan. Hopefully they're not that stupid in giving Trump free reign.

Old Post Sep 19th, 2017 05:06 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

And? The US Ambassador to the UN isn't the POTUS. She was stupid for saying it too (if she did?), but come on with this silly deflection.

Old Post Sep 19th, 2017 05:07 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yes, but to be fair she doesn't actually have the power to do that. Trump dpes.

But like I said I do not think this is some WW3 on the brink type of stuff.

Old Post Sep 19th, 2017 05:08 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote