KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » How much time a day do you spend online for recreation in a day?

Howw much time do you spend online?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Less than 1 hour 0 0%
1-2 hours and I'm fine with that 1 7.69%
1-2 hours my God, that much 1 7.69%
2-3 hours and I'm fine with that 1 7.69%
2-3 hours my God, that much 0 0%
3-4 hours and I'm fine with that 0 0%
3-4 hours my God, that much 0 0%
More than 4 hours 3 23.08%
I post from work a lot so I have a good excuse. 6 46.15%
I post on average 80+ posts on this site alone and I have e-respect! 1 7.69%
Total: 13 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

How much time a day do you spend online for recreation in a day?
Started by: Steve Zodiac

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Steve Zodiac
Restricted

Account Restricted

How much time a day do you spend online for recreation in a day?

and how much is too much.

Do you think you are online too much or is it just right for you?

Old Post Sep 27th, 2017 01:18 PM
Steve Zodiac is currently offline Click here to Send Steve Zodiac a Private Message Find more posts by Steve Zodiac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

4 million years later..

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2017 01:24 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Oh that Steve, just a reasonable sock thumb up

Old Post Sep 27th, 2017 01:49 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scribble

You should have put a general "Way too much" option because I'd have clicked that, none of these accurately represent how dismal my life truly is tbh. Get it sorted, man.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2017 02:00 PM
Scribble is currently offline Click here to Send Scribble a Private Message Find more posts by Scribble Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperordmb
LSDMB

This is just sad. If you're gonna ***** out Surtur then do it on the back of the things he's said that you disagree with, not with this stalkery post counting bullshit.

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post Sep 27th, 2017 02:04 PM
Emperordmb is currently offline Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Emperordmb
This is just sad. If you're gonna ***** out Surtur then do it on the back of the things he's said that you disagree with, not with this stalkery post counting bullshit.

I just want him to have the balls to call me out by name. This passive aggressive stuff is just sad lol. This thread isn't about how much time people spend online, it's a place for Steve and his like minded pals to e-high five each other.

Just watch the reactions pointing this out will get. They will either play dumb about the intent of the thread or just do the whole "triggered" thing.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2017 02:07 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

oh sweet tender surt.

OP posted a legit question. the fact that you are so straight-up ass blasted and personally enraged over it is very telling.

topic: i spend way too much time online probably, working at a computer and having a smartphone really doesnt help.

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2017 02:09 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Bashar Teg
OP posted a legit question. the fact that you are so straight-up ass blasted and personally enraged over it is very telling.

topic: i spend way too much time online probably, working at a computer and having a smartphone really doesnt help.

So you are going with playing dumb lol, nice.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2017 02:10 PM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

you gonna cry?

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2017 02:11 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

you gonna cry?

No, I'm merely pointing out the obvious. If that upsets you...well, deal with it.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2017 02:16 PM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

i'm upset, you say? you sure you're not #projecting again?

Old Post Sep 27th, 2017 02:18 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

I think you are upset, yeah. Because you see how much of a desperate troll your pal is and then you see someone that you do not like calling it out.

But hey cool, go with projecting.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2017 02:28 PM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

i'm the one projecting now? weird.

okay i'll bite: for what reason should i be upset over this topic?

Old Post Sep 27th, 2017 02:29 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

i'm the one projecting now? weird.

okay i'll bite: for what reason should i be upset over this topic?

Okay you claim you aren't upset but you seem awfully quick to need to defend how totally not upset you are. I also already told you why I think you are upset in a previous post.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2017 02:35 PM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

still missing the part which is supposed to make it obvious that OP's mocking you.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2017 02:36 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

still missing the part which is supposed to make it obvious that OP's mocking you.

Lol, the last poll option is more or less the same insult the guy has hurled at me in the past.

He has also made multiple comments about me and my post count. You know this lol. Then we have a "how much time do you spend online?" with one of the options that is an insult he has used? It doesn't take a genius to figure it out.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2017 02:41 PM
Scribble

I ended up choosing "I post on average 80+ posts on this site alone and I have e-respect!" because although it doesn't encompass my deep feelings of shame, the rest of the description is accurate. I got hella e-respect, bros.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2017 04:09 PM
Scribble is currently offline Click here to Send Scribble a Private Message Find more posts by Scribble Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Scribble
I ended up choosing "I post on average 80+ posts on this site alone and I have e-respect!" because although it doesn't encompass my deep feelings of shame, the rest of the description is accurate. I got hella e-respect, bros.

This makes you pathetic though in their eyes.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2017 04:12 PM
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

Not necessarily. Remember, Rules for thee, not for me.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2017 04:14 PM
Sable is currently offline Click here to Send Sable a Private Message Find more posts by Sable Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Sable
Not necessarily. Remember, Rules for thee, not for me.

True I forgot.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2017 04:16 PM