KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Have you ever consider

Have you ever consider
Started by: CroftAlice

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
CroftAlice

Have you ever consider

To leave the city - i assume that many of you live in a city - and live as a farmer on country - side? I did and i don't regret it.

Old Post Jan 6th, 2018 09:52 AM
CroftAlice is currently offline Click here to Send CroftAlice a Private Message Find more posts by CroftAlice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
walshy
Veteran. Wrestler. Hero

I live in a small town but I've never thought about it, I don't think I would want to be a farmer. As nice as being in the country side is I also want to be close to some civilisation and within walking distance of a shop

Old Post Jan 6th, 2018 10:15 AM
walshy is currently offline Click here to Send walshy a Private Message Find more posts by walshy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CroftAlice

quote: (post)
Originally posted by walshy
I live in a small town but I've never thought about it, I don't think I would want to be a farmer. As nice as being in the country side is I also want to be close to some civilisation and within walking distance of a shop

We do have some stores here,but i like to walk to my hometown.Its only 8 km

Old Post Jan 6th, 2018 11:05 AM
CroftAlice is currently offline Click here to Send CroftAlice a Private Message Find more posts by CroftAlice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
walshy
Veteran. Wrestler. Hero

What's it like being a farmer? Do you have any sheep?

Old Post Jan 6th, 2018 11:26 AM
walshy is currently offline Click here to Send walshy a Private Message Find more posts by walshy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CroftAlice

quote: (post)
Originally posted by walshy
What's it like being a farmer? Do you have any sheep?

Its not like you see in the movies.In reality is alot harder then in the movies.Yes,we have sheeps,cows,chickens.You have to woke up at 4 am and not to mention that i have another job then farming.It's hard but i don't have to buy many products from the stores.

Old Post Jan 6th, 2018 11:36 AM
Scribble

I left the city at the age of 16 to live in the countryside, it was fun for a while but I wasn't an outright farmer or anything and eventually I got restless and moved about a bit more

Old Post Jan 6th, 2018 12:51 PM
Scribble is currently offline Click here to Send Scribble a Private Message Find more posts by Scribble Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

I been a rural country type all my life, the few times I've been to big cities has been nightmare fuel. There's no amount of coin you could pay me to move into one of those filthy crapholes.

Yeah there's limited things to do in the country, less stress too in a lot of ways. My town still is a lot like Mayberry in Andy Griffith... e eryone knows you, you go to church with basically the entire town, they're friendly and wave driving by, ya chat about stuff at the grocery store... it's all good.

Old Post Jan 7th, 2018 12:37 AM
Nuke Nixon is currently offline Click here to Send Nuke Nixon a Private Message Find more posts by Nuke Nixon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote