KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » 2017 Hurricane Season thread (Updated)

2017 Hurricane Season thread (Updated)
Started by: Sable

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (21): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

2017 Hurricane season thread (Updated)

PLEASE USE THIS THREAD TO DISCUSS ALL OF THE HURRICANES THAT HAVE HAPPENED OR WILL HAPPEN FOR THE 2017 SEASON. EVERY HURRICANE DOES NOT NEED ITS OWN INDIVIDUAL THREAD. -Impediment

4.6 million people in the path of the storm hits Texas tonight. Category 2 right now, will be a 3 when hitting land, expecting 4-5 ft of rain. 110mph wins.

Last edited by Impediment on Sep 8th, 2017 at 03:11 PM

Old Post Aug 25th, 2017 06:46 PM
Sable is currently offline Click here to Send Sable a Private Message Find more posts by Sable Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Is this "The One" that will... finally...

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Aug 25th, 2017 06:50 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

It always amazes me people who mass stockpile water during a flood.

Old Post Aug 25th, 2017 06:53 PM
Sable is currently offline Click here to Send Sable a Private Message Find more posts by Sable Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Real Texans only need to stock up on Beer.

Old Post Aug 25th, 2017 06:53 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Sable
It always amazes me people who mass stockpile water during a flood.
so they can drink water that won't kill them with dysentery

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Aug 25th, 2017 06:55 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Bashar Teg

laughing

Seriously though, you can just stick a cup in the rain and drink rain water.

Old Post Aug 25th, 2017 06:56 PM
Flyattractor

Texans don't get Dysentery. That only happens to wimps on either of the Left Coats.

And to kill heavy infections...that is what WHISKY is For!

eek!

Old Post Aug 25th, 2017 07:00 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Sable
laughing

Seriously though, you can just stick a cup in the rain and drink rain water.

That might take awhile.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Aug 25th, 2017 07:15 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

trump will fly to texas, and theyll be like "dont drink the flood water". he'll be like " im the president you can't tell me what to do" and chug a pint of it while staring at the sun, to remind them who calls the shots.

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Aug 25th, 2017 07:18 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Unoriginal

I'll be getting the outer edge of it here soon. If my power doesn't go out I can keep y'all updated.

Old Post Aug 25th, 2017 07:21 PM
Unoriginal is currently offline Click here to Send Unoriginal a Private Message Find more posts by Unoriginal Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

trump will fly to texas, and theyll be like "dont drink the flood water". he'll be like " im the president you can't tell me what to do" and chug a pint of it while staring at the sun, to remind them who calls the shots.

And Bashy gets the "First Lefty to Blame it On Trump" Badge.

Happy Dance

Old Post Aug 25th, 2017 07:25 PM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

already coping? that was quick.

Old Post Aug 25th, 2017 07:32 PM
Flyattractor

How was my pointing out your issues considered "Coping"?

And My way of "Coping" with you is to just ....hmmm? I better not say.

To many SENSITIVE Persons about on this board.

So I will just say... GO HARVEY GO!

Old Post Aug 25th, 2017 07:55 PM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

quote:
Drug-fueled rants, Etc.

Old Post Aug 25th, 2017 08:05 PM
Flyattractor

I always find it funny that you think that not even a paragraph some how equals a "Rant"!

And I wish I could find the time to go down to Texas to ride out the Cane. It would be fun.

Old Post Aug 25th, 2017 08:07 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Honestly, there hurricanes need tougher sounding names if they're expected to be causing serious damage. "Hurricane Harvey" just doesn't strike fear into the hearts of men, it sounds like one of those crappy sugary drinks you get at some shitplace like a Dairy Queen.

"Hurricane Slaughter", "Hurricane Mayhem", "Hurricane Carnage", "Hurricane Savage", all proper names.

Old Post Aug 25th, 2017 08:11 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

hurricane butt-rape

Old Post Aug 25th, 2017 08:14 PM
Impediment
Endless

I live in San Antonio and we're gonna get a lot of rain and win, but we won't be swept away to the merry old land of Oz. The coast and East Texas will get the worst if it.

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post Aug 25th, 2017 09:00 PM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Robtard
Honestly, there hurricanes need tougher sounding names if they're expected to be causing serious damage. "Hurricane Harvey" just doesn't strike fear into the hearts of men, it sounds like one of those crappy sugary drinks you get at some shitplace like a Dairy Queen.

"Hurricane Slaughter", "Hurricane Mayhem", "Hurricane Carnage", "Hurricane Savage", all proper names.

I don't think it matters. These people have lived in areas that get constantly hit by hurricanes. They refuse to move away.

I mean okay, crime...poverty, etc. you can fight. The forces of nature? Yeah, not so much.

Maybe the name makes sense in context. Could be named after Harvey Dent.

Last edited by Surtur on Aug 25th, 2017 at 09:07 PM

Old Post Aug 25th, 2017 09:03 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

hurricane butt-rape

See, you hear that and you pack your shit and leave until it's over. "Hurricane Sandy", sounds inviting.

Old Post Aug 25th, 2017 09:08 PM