KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Clinton Blames Bernie for losing

Clinton Blames Bernie for losing
Started by: Sable

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

Clinton Blames Bernie for losing

Snip

"Clinton blames Sanders for resorting "to innuendo and impugning my character" in the face of their policy similarities and says his "Bernie Bros" harassed her supporters: "It got ugly and more than a little sexist."Â_VoxÂ_reports Clinton also takes issue with what she says were unrealistic policies from Sanders—essentially promising everyone in America a pony."

No Joke

Old Post Sep 6th, 2017 03:46 PM
Sable is currently offline Click here to Send Sable a Private Message Find more posts by Sable Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

Soft delete dp

Old Post Sep 6th, 2017 03:47 PM
Sable is currently offline Click here to Send Sable a Private Message Find more posts by Sable Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperordmb
LSDMB

Yeah... it wasn't Clinton's own character that impugned itself...

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post Sep 6th, 2017 03:49 PM
Emperordmb is currently offline Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

She says Obama essentially told her to shut up. I wonder if that will be considered sexist.

Old Post Sep 6th, 2017 03:53 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Apparently in the book she does sorta take a bit of the blame, but she still ultimately points the finger at other people: Bernie, Comey, Russia, and even Obama. She wonders what would have happened if Obama would have had a more forceful response to Russia during the election. In other words: he should have prevented this and I would have won.

She is insane lol. Oh I forgot, she also blames sexism obviously. It's an easier pill for her to swallow if she believes this all happened due to circumstances beyond her control. What is more beyond a persons control than the gender they are born with?

Old Post Sep 6th, 2017 04:18 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperordmb
LSDMB

It's funny to note the difference between Bernie and Hillary cause you don't see Bernie constantly complaining about how he was intentionally sabatoged out of winning the primaries.

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post Sep 6th, 2017 04:21 PM
Emperordmb is currently offline Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lazybones

Eh, I think it's pretty petty for Clinton to constantly try to shift blame for her loss, rather than acknowledge some of the faults of her campaign. However, I do sympathise with her frustration at the so-called 'Bernie-Bros' who either stayed at home on election day or voted for Trump. If those guys had just not been so butthurt, we could have avoided all this mess. Trump has probably turned out to be a little worse than I expected, too. That healthcare bill is absolutely abysmal, and pulling out of all these international agreements regarding trade and climate is really reckless, especially when he may not even properly understood them. The tax reform, if it even gets done, will blow out the deficit. I should clarify at this point that I'm not an American, but the health of America and its position at the top of the world is very important to me, and Trump is seriously jeopardising that. I fear by the end of his term that America will have considerably diminished in terms of its prestige and influence, whilst dangerous authoritarian countries like China and Russia gain the upper hand. Hillary, for all her faults, and she certainly had them, at least understood the complexity of international affairs. And her policies were at least passable.

Last edited by lazybones on Sep 6th, 2017 at 04:28 PM

Old Post Sep 6th, 2017 04:24 PM
lazybones is currently offline Click here to Send lazybones a Private Message Find more posts by lazybones Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Emperordmb
It's funny to note the difference between Bernie and Hillary cause you don't see Bernie constantly complaining about how he was intentionally sabatoged out of winning the primaries.

Also IMO Bernie didn't even go after her as hard as he could have.

Old Post Sep 6th, 2017 04:34 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lestov16
CTU Field Agent

Hillary's mistake was trying to denounce Bernie as as crackpot and alienating his base, which as shown by the election was a huge part of the Democrat's constituency. I don't think Bernie was 100% correct about everything, but he clearly represented the overall values of the Democratic constituency, and rather than appeal to Sanders' base, Hillary made the ridiculous choice to ignore his supporters and try to win over conservatives with people like Tim Kaine, and use the threat of Trump to coerce Democratic votes.

Which of course leads to her main fault. Trump's candidacy was the ultimately result of her failed "pied piper candidate" ploy to essentially coerce the country to vote for her. The result of the election was essentially Hillary's own failed extortion gambit. It was this revelation, that she would be willing to unleash a monster like Trump, that made me not vote for her.

I despise Trump and his terrifying ignorance and greed, but I view Hillary as just as bad, although definitely not worse, than Trump. Considering how he and Hillary seem to have a similar love for Goldman Sachs and the Saudis, despite both claiming to be against corruption and terrorism, I'd say Trump and Hillary are equally deplorable.

"Tell him that you've got credible intelligence about a threat to his life"-
Jack Bauer

Last edited by Lestov16 on Sep 6th, 2017 at 05:34 PM

Old Post Sep 6th, 2017 05:22 PM
Lestov16 is currently offline Click here to Send Lestov16 a Private Message Find more posts by Lestov16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Sounds like you're just trying to impugn her integrity.

Old Post Sep 6th, 2017 05:23 PM
Lestov16
CTU Field Agent

Originally posted by Surtur
Sounds like you're just trying to impugn her integrity.

What should I be doing?
EDIT: Did you not read the part about the pied piper candidate ploy? I'm not "just" impugning her credibility, I'm saying that Trumps win and her loss was all entirely her fault due to her failed scheming.

Jack Bauer

Last edited by Lestov16 on Sep 6th, 2017 at 05:28 PM

Old Post Sep 6th, 2017 05:24 PM
Lestov16 is currently offline Click here to Send Lestov16 a Private Message Find more posts by Lestov16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Bernie can't complain. He got paid to take a dive so The Hildawg could get the Prezzy NomNom....to bad she DROPPED DA BALL!!!!!!

OOhhhh Da Beeyoothc Lost...

And Bernie laughed all the way to the bank. On his Paid for Free Plane Rides!

Old Post Sep 6th, 2017 05:44 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ArtificialGlory
God-Emperor of Eternity

Old Post Sep 6th, 2017 05:50 PM
ArtificialGlory is currently offline Click here to Send ArtificialGlory a Private Message Find more posts by ArtificialGlory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Lestov16

I despise Trump and his terrifying ignorance and greed, but I view Hillary as just as bad, although definitely not worse, than Trump. Considering how he and Hillary seem to have a similar love for Goldman Sachs and the Saudis, despite both claiming to be against corruption and terrorism, I'd say Trump and Hillary are equally deplorable.

Hillary has just as much if not more greed then Trump. They used the office to enrich themselves while in, and after. After all "We left the Whitehouse dead broke" Bill Clinton. Now worth 200-300 million.

Trump hasn't done anything to deserve your essential hate.

Old Post Sep 6th, 2017 05:57 PM
NewGuy01
perpetual

Is this supposed to be news? She's been blaming Bernie for her problems since before she even lost.

Old Post Sep 6th, 2017 06:00 PM
NewGuy01 is currently offline Click here to Send NewGuy01 a Private Message Find more posts by NewGuy01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by NewGuy01
Is this supposed to be news? She's been blaming Bernie for her problems since before she even lost.

It is because her book is about to come out on the 12th, peeling off the bandages to pour salt in them, cause she's still salty.

Old Post Sep 6th, 2017 06:01 PM
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

I believe Clinton is largely responsible for her own loss. She didn't campaign in certain states that she should have and ended up losing those states, namely Wisconsin and Michigan.

Old Post Sep 6th, 2017 07:50 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lestov16
CTU Field Agent

Originally posted by Sable
Hillary has just as much...greed then Trump. They used the office to enrich themselves while in, and after. After all "We left the Whitehouse dead broke" Bill Clinton. Now worth 200-300 million.

Definitely agree. She and Trump are two equal levels of deplorable greed

Originally posted by Sable
[B]Trump hasn't done anything to deserve your essential hate.

Goldman Sachs plutocracy, Saudi deals (both of which I also hate Hillary for), Climate Change denial.... Yeah, there are plenty of things for me to hate him for. The only reason he hasn't done more hateable things is that his worst legislation can't seem to get past Congress.

Jack Bauer

Old Post Sep 6th, 2017 07:58 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

What should I be doing?
EDIT: Did you not read the part about the pied piper candidate ploy? I'm not "just" impugning her credibility, I'm saying that Trumps win and her loss was all entirely her fault due to her failed scheming.

Lol my bad, I am kidding. The 'you are trying to impugn my integrity" was something Hilary said to Bernie.

Old Post Sep 6th, 2017 09:27 PM
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

Definitely agree. She and Trump are two equal levels of deplorable greed

Goldman Sachs plutocracy, Saudi deals (both of which I also hate Hillary for), Climate Change denial.... Yeah, there are plenty of things for me to hate him for. The only reason he hasn't done more hateable things is that his worst legislation can't seem to get past Congress.

Saudi is a strong ally in the middle East and a check to Iran. Trump hasn't hurt the environment in any way. Don't bother mentioning "Paris" which was a transfer of wealth.

Old Post Sep 6th, 2017 09:48 PM