KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Marseille 'terrorist' attack: Two stabbed to death, attacker killed by French soldier

Marseille 'terrorist' attack: Two stabbed to death, attacker killed by French soldier
Started by: Surtur

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Marseille 'terrorist' attack: Two stabbed to death, attacker killed by French soldier

Marseille 'terrorist' attack: Two stabbed to death, attacker killed by French soldiers

"Two women were stabbed to death and their assailant shot dead by a soldier in the southern French port city of Marseille on Sunday in what officials described as a "likely terrorist act".

Police sources said the suspect had shouted "Allahu Akbar" (God is greatest) in Arabic as he attacked the women, aged 17 and 20, at Marseille's main railway station.

Two police sources said one had her throat slit while the other was stabbed in the chest and stomach."

Old Post Oct 1st, 2017 08:01 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

Shouting Allah Akbar does not mean it's a terrorist attack or a Islamic terrorist attack, until confirmed it could be white supremacists or radical Christian terrorists.

Old Post Oct 1st, 2017 10:00 PM
Sable is currently offline Click here to Send Sable a Private Message Find more posts by Sable Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Sable
Shouting Allah Akbar does not mean it's a terrorist attack or a Islamic terrorist attack, until confirmed it could be white supremacists or radical Christian terrorists.

Somali refugee committed a terrorist attack in Edmonton recently too.

Nothing to see here folks.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2017 09:37 AM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MythLord
Diamond

Fvk man... Glad they put that sucker down.

"Hello, Starlight."

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2017 11:04 AM
MythLord is currently offline Click here to Send MythLord a Private Message Find more posts by MythLord Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Steve Zodiac
Restricted

Account Restricted

An Incredibly sad situation my thoughts go out to the loved ones of the victims.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2017 04:04 PM
Steve Zodiac is currently offline Click here to Send Steve Zodiac a Private Message Find more posts by Steve Zodiac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Surtur
Marseille 'terrorist' attack: Two stabbed to death, attacker killed by French soldiers

"Two women were stabbed to death and their assailant shot dead by a soldier in the southern French port city of Marseille on Sunday in what officials described as a "likely terrorist act".

Police sources said the suspect had shouted "Allahu Akbar" (God is greatest) in Arabic as he attacked the women, aged 17 and 20, at Marseille's main railway station.

Two police sources said one had her throat slit while the other was stabbed in the chest and stomach."

Originally posted by Sable

Originally posted by Surtur
Somali refugee committed a terrorist attack in Edmonton recently too.

Nothing to see here folks.

Awful

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2017 04:19 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bentley
Seitei

Unstable person killed two kids. Terrible.

Apparently the guy was caught in Lyon just a few days before because of minor robbery but the police failed to send him to a proper detention place.

My respect threads:Kang the Conqueror, Ultron, Devil Dinosaur, Michael Korvac
Captain America for High Street

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2017 07:46 PM
Bentley is currently offline Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

When will we stand up against mass stabbings?

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2017 07:47 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
UCanShootMyNova

You see the difference between 2 people dead and 50+ people dead and 500 injured, right?

"I worked Jack in" - DMB, Gchat, 2017.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2017 07:51 PM
UCanShootMyNova is currently offline Click here to Send UCanShootMyNova a Private Message Find more posts by UCanShootMyNova Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

So its a Quality Quantity issue for you?

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2017 07:54 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

Originally posted by UCanShootMyNova
You see the difference between 2 people dead and 50+ people dead and 500 injured, right?

holy ****, THIS^^^

never gonna see "lone killer's stabbing spree leads to 50+ dead and over 500 injured", but good luck driving that point into these meat-puppets.

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2017 07:54 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Originally posted by Bashar Teg
holy ****, THIS^^^

never gonna see "lone killer's stabbing spree leads to 50+ dead and over 500 injured", but good luck driving that point into these meat-puppets.

What if they use a big truck and run over 50 + people?

Would you prefer that?

Oh and Bashy hates Freedom.

He just went full HilterTard.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2017 07:56 PM
Bentley
Seitei

Originally posted by Flyattractor
When will we stand up against mass stabbings?

I'm going to pretend you did not try to make fun/politics out of the death of these teens and answer that question seriously:

You can't really stop the acts of random deranged men, armed with guns, vehicles or weaponry, there is not a single logistic that can fully put an end to these acts of violence.

My respect threads:Kang the Conqueror, Ultron, Devil Dinosaur, Michael Korvac
Captain America for High Street

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2017 08:00 PM
Bentley is currently offline Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

I will just enjoy the fact the bad man with the knife got stopped by Good Men with GUNS!

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2017 08:02 PM
UCanShootMyNova

So its a Quality Quantity issue for you?

That seems to be oversimplifying it but essentially, yes.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2017 08:03 PM
UCanShootMyNova is currently offline Click here to Send UCanShootMyNova a Private Message Find more posts by UCanShootMyNova Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
UCanShootMyNova

What if they use a big truck and run over 50 + people?

The difference being that vehicles are a necessary part of a modern functioning society while guns generally are not. That's how I view it anyways.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2017 08:04 PM
Flyattractor

Originally posted by UCanShootMyNova
That seems to be oversimplifying it but essentially, yes.

I try to put it in terms that our Liberally Educated Member will be able to grasp.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2017 08:04 PM
UCanShootMyNova

Isn't that discriminating against a particular group of people?

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2017 08:05 PM
Flyattractor

So when You choose what is and isn't ALLOWABLE isn't "Discrimination"....

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2017 08:06 PM
UCanShootMyNova

So when You choose what is and isn't ALLOWABLE isn't "Discrimination"....

Ummm... no. That's not what discrimination is. At least not the commonly used definition of the word.

I was referring to the assumption that a group of people all act/think the same way because they are a member of that group.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2017 08:07 PM