KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Foreign Cinema » Kenshiro vs. Iron Fist

Kenshiro vs. Iron Fist
Started by: Impediment

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Impediment
Endless

Kenshiro vs. Iron Fist

Anime Kenshiro from Fist of the North Star against Marvel's Danny "Iron Fist" Rand.

Fight takes place in the rain soaked streets of the climax of the Matrix 3.

Hand to Hand, anything goes, to the death. Both start 50 feet apart.

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post Dec 30th, 2013 08:08 PM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Boss16
Restricted

Account Restricted

I think iron fist.

Old Post Dec 30th, 2013 10:56 PM
Boss16 is currently offline Click here to Send Boss16 a Private Message Find more posts by Boss16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheTyrant

Kenshiro stomps.

Old Post Dec 31st, 2013 12:37 AM
TheTyrant is currently offline Click here to Send TheTyrant a Private Message Find more posts by TheTyrant Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

quote: (post)
Originally posted by TheTyrant
Kenshiro stomps.

How so?

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Dec 31st, 2013 03:56 AM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
random letters

Kenshiro makes him explode.

Old Post Dec 31st, 2013 05:33 AM
random letters is currently offline Click here to Send random letters a Private Message Find more posts by random letters Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

Originally posted by asdf83
Kenshiro makes him explode.

How does he hit Danny?

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Dec 31st, 2013 05:44 AM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheTyrant

By being massively faster and stronger?

(please log in to view the image)

Muso Tensei? Making him explode upon touching him?

Old Post Dec 31st, 2013 06:11 AM
TheTyrant is currently offline Click here to Send TheTyrant a Private Message Find more posts by TheTyrant Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

By being massively faster and stronger?

(please log in to view the image)

Muso Tensei? Making him explode upon touching him?

His fight with Hyoh was pretty nice but I could see Danny replicating that feat. What's his greatest strength feat? Hokuto Shinken has been resisted before on multiple occasions so what's stopping Danny from being able to do the same?

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Dec 31st, 2013 06:15 AM
TheTyrant

I've never seen Danny throw over a 1000 punches in less than a second. Ever. So can you provide scans of impressive combat speed for Iron Fist?

As for strength

There's also the tank scene that happened very early on the series.

And Hokuto Shinken has only been resisted by people on par or above Ken at the time, or people who had done extensive study on his martial arts. So Danny really doesn't stand a chance. Like you could put Galactus against Hinata from Naruto and the stomp would only be on the same level as this.

Old Post Dec 31st, 2013 06:24 AM
TheTyrant

Kenshiro also casually cut a huge boulder from a large distance at one point. Can't find the scene though.

Last edited by TheTyrant on Dec 31st, 2013 at 06:30 AM

Old Post Dec 31st, 2013 06:27 AM
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

I'll have to look in his respect thread, what part am I looking at because the train part I believe he stopped with his aura and not his actual hand/physical strenght. Danny has destroyed a hellicarrier if I remember correctly.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Dec 31st, 2013 06:30 AM
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

Kenshiro also casually cut a huge boulder from a large distance at one point. Can't find the scene though.

I know the scene.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Dec 31st, 2013 06:36 AM
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

Also Iron Fist has a better train destruction feat.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Dec 31st, 2013 11:23 PM
Boss16
Restricted

Account Restricted

Iron fist sliced a hellcarrier in half and stopped a train that had a nuke in it and left without a scratch.

Old Post Dec 31st, 2013 11:28 PM
Boss16 is currently offline Click here to Send Boss16 a Private Message Find more posts by Boss16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
random letters

Hokuto Shinken has only been resisted by those who know Hokuto Shinken. Other than that, the only real counter is to not get hit, which isn't likely when...

I've never seen Danny throw over a 1000 punches in less than a second. Ever. So can you provide scans of impressive combat speed for Iron Fist?

Yea, seriously, who outside of high end speedsters have that kind of combat speed? Sure, Iron Fist has better high end destructive feats against inanimate objects, but how is that going to work against an equally skilled yet massively faster opponent who can also more or less go intangible. I read the manga again about a year ago and it gets ridiculous how brokenly powerful he is.

I once made a Kenshiro gauntlet thread at the comics vs. section that included the likes of Iron Fist and Savage Hulk. Everyone had Kenshiro clearing with ease.

Old Post Jan 1st, 2014 03:41 AM
random letters is currently offline Click here to Send random letters a Private Message Find more posts by random letters Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

Hokuto Shinken has only been resisted by those who know Hokuto Shinken. Other than that, the only real counter is to not get hit, which isn't likely when...

Yea, seriously, who outside of high end speedsters have that kind of combat speed? Sure, Iron Fist has better high end destructive feats against inanimate objects, but how is that going to work against an equally skilled yet massively faster opponent who can also more or less go intangible. I read the manga again about a year ago and it gets ridiculous how brokenly powerful he is.

I once made a Kenshiro gauntlet thread at the comics vs. section that included the likes of Iron Fist and Savage Hulk. Everyone had Kenshiro clearing with ease.

Souther countered Hokuto Shinken. He moved after getting struck when he was supposed to not be able to move.

I never saw this gauntlet you made. Got a link?

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Jan 1st, 2014 04:25 AM
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

Danny also chopped the ankle of a giant/demon or whatever who's power allowed him to absorb kinetic energy. That is not an inanimate object.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Jan 1st, 2014 04:32 AM
random letters

Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
Souther countered Hokuto Shinken. He moved after getting struck when he was supposed to not be able to move.

I never saw this gauntlet you made. Got a link?

Souther didn't counter anything; his pressure points are simply reversed. Kenshiro made the necessary adjustments in their second fight. Danny, as far as I know, has the same pressure points as anyone else.

Here's the link: http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...threadid=561394

And I just noticed the first reply to that thread... hahahaha

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2014 01:19 AM
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

Souther didn't counter anything; his pressure points are simply reversed. Kenshiro made the necessary adjustments in their second fight. Danny, as far as I know, has the same pressure points as anyone else.

Here's the link: http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...threadid=561394

And I just noticed the first reply to that thread... hahahaha

In their second fight Souther did counter it. He got his pressure points hit. He wasn't supposed to be able to move, then Souther moved.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2014 02:27 AM
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

You can see him counter it, walk down the steps, close his wounds and still move after having EVERY PRESSURE POINT HIT around 8:00

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2014 02:34 AM