KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » College Park MD Legalizes Illegal Immigrants and non citizens to vote

College Park MD Legalizes Illegal Immigrants and non citizens to vote
Started by: Sable

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

College Park MD Legalizes Illegal Immigrants and non citizens to vote

Old Post Sep 14th, 2017 12:22 AM
Sable is currently offline Click here to Send Sable a Private Message Find more posts by Sable Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Can you name any other countries I can go to illegally and vote in?

This question is open to anyone, name it.

Old Post Sep 14th, 2017 12:23 AM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Trump should just be cut off from the rest of the U.S and made its own country. And then Trump should use the Military to invade College Park...

BWAAHAHAH!!!!!

Old Post Sep 14th, 2017 12:37 AM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Surtur

Pick any tinpot dictatorship that uses elections as a veneer of democracy.

You come at the King, you best not miss!

Old Post Sep 14th, 2017 12:40 AM
jaden101 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden101 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Flyattractor
Trump should just be cut off from the rest of the U.S and made its own country. And then Trump should use the Military to invade College Park...

BWAAHAHAH!!!!!

Looking at all the SJW shit though...it DOES fit this would happen in a place with the word "college" in its name lol.

Old Post Sep 14th, 2017 12:40 AM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by jaden101
Pick any tinpot dictatorship that uses elections as a veneer of democracy.

Sure thing. China, but they don't allow this.

Old Post Sep 14th, 2017 12:41 AM
Sable is currently offline Click here to Send Sable a Private Message Find more posts by Sable Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Looking at all the SJW shit though...it DOES fit this would happen in a place with the word "college" in its name lol.

Yeah True Dat! It would be fun to see them all screaming "THIS IS A SAFE PLACE,THIS IS A SAFE PLACE!!" as The Trump Tanks rolled in to restore LAW AND ORDER!!!!!!!!

BWAHAHAH!!!

Old Post Sep 14th, 2017 12:43 AM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shiv
Spirit of Tengu

Every single country on the planet

Except

And this is a big exception:

Saudi Arabia and countries like Saudi Arabia where they have no elections, have never had elections and are not going to have elections anytime soon.

Old Post Sep 14th, 2017 12:44 AM
shiv is currently offline Click here to Send shiv a Private Message Find more posts by shiv Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by shiv

Except

Saudi Arabia and countries like Saudi Arabia where they have no elections, have never had elections and are not going to have elections anytime soon.

Truly? Well damn. I thought we were supposed to be above those other countries.

Old Post Sep 14th, 2017 12:50 AM
Flyattractor

Truly? Well damn. I thought we were supposed to be above those other countries.

Not after 8 year of Obama.

Old Post Sep 14th, 2017 12:54 AM
darthgoober

Except

Really because this...

http://www.electoralcommission.org....eneral-election

...says that you at the least you have to be a qualifying commonwealth citizen of the UK. I know that such a classification extends beyond actual citizens of the UK, but it's not something that's just open to everyone. I doubt someone from Mexico could go there illegally and vote in their elections for instance.

Last edited by darthgoober on Sep 14th, 2017 at 12:58 AM

Old Post Sep 14th, 2017 12:56 AM
darthgoober is currently offline Click here to Send darthgoober a Private Message Find more posts by darthgoober Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darthgoober

And according to this...

https://www.angloinfo.com/how-to/brazil/moving/voting

...non Brazilians(including those with permanent residency) can't vote in Brazil.

So did you just assume it as like that everywhere or what?

Old Post Sep 14th, 2017 01:08 AM
darthgoober is currently offline Click here to Send darthgoober a Private Message Find more posts by darthgoober Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperordmb
LSDMB

This is stupid, and should be struck down by the Judiciary.

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post Sep 14th, 2017 01:21 AM
Emperordmb is currently offline Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shiv
Spirit of Tengu

There are laws against smuggling

There are age restriction laws linked to licensing for books, music, video, games and venues

Well there are laws

There are laws against homicide, slavery, and insider trading

There are lawbreakers

This is where I'd explain how to vote in every single one of the G8.

But I'm not going to do that.

Last edited by shiv on Sep 14th, 2017 at 02:42 AM

Old Post Sep 14th, 2017 02:39 AM
shiv is currently offline Click here to Send shiv a Private Message Find more posts by shiv Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darthgoober

There are laws against smuggling

There are age restriction laws linked to licensing for books, music, video, games and venues

Well there are laws

There are laws against homicide, slavery, and insider trading

There are lawbreakers

This is where I'd explain how to vote in every single one of the G8.

But I'm not going to do that.

Ah so you were saying that illegals are ALLOWED to vote everywhere, but rather that they can cheat to do it? Well I won't dispute that in the slightest, but I'm fairly sure that Surt's question was intended to mean which other countries could one visit illegally but be allowed to legally vote in their elections.

Old Post Sep 14th, 2017 02:52 AM
shiv
Spirit of Tengu

The answer of course is crime

Old Post Sep 14th, 2017 03:01 AM
Flyattractor

Illegals are allowed to vote everywhere...just as long as they don't get caught.

Old Post Sep 14th, 2017 03:02 AM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Emperordmb
This is stupid, and should be struck down by the Judiciary.

If they tried to do that people would shout racism.

Old Post Sep 14th, 2017 12:41 PM
Bentley
Seitei

I can see some benefit and reasoning in allowing long term residents without a citizenship to vote.

Illegal immigrants? If you so want them to stay in the territory make them legal instead.

My respect threads:Kang the Conqueror, Ultron, Devil Dinosaur, Michael Korvac
Captain America for High Street

Old Post Sep 14th, 2017 12:47 PM
Bentley is currently offline Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Originally posted by Bentley
I can see some benefit and reasoning in allowing long term residents without a citizenship to vote.

Illegal immigrants? If you so want them to stay in the territory make them legal instead.

Nope. They chose a CRIMINAL Path to come here. They should NEVER be allowed to Vote. 2nd class Citizen ship at best.

No Excuses.

Old Post Sep 14th, 2017 08:26 PM