KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Democrat Mayor Resigns because of Child Molestation Accusations.

Democrat Mayor Resigns because of Child Molestation Accusations.
Started by: Flyattractor

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Flyattractor

Democrat Mayor Resigns because of Child Molestation Accusations.

Should this be the start of a Leftist Sex Crimes thread?

Seattle Mayor to resing after 5th Accusations.. Blames Right Wing Conspiricy

Oh and Guess how far ito this MSN thread you gotta read to find out his Political Affiliations!?

laughing

Old Post Sep 12th, 2017 11:27 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
System Failure

Fly, the way you comport yourself around here I'm surprised you find anything unsavory about child molestation.

Old Post Sep 12th, 2017 11:54 PM
Patient_Leech is currently offline Click here to Send Patient_Leech a Private Message Find more posts by Patient_Leech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperordmb
LSDMB

Yeah why is his political party relevant? I'd be asking the same thing if this were a republican tbh. The actions of an individual unrelated to ideology are not enough to impugn the right or left, republican or democratic party as a whole. The MSM draws the distinction and pushes this kinda shit because they're a bunch of hacks.

I don't know why you see the media pulling this baiting bullshit and go "Oooweeee, I'd like to get in on that game!"

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post Sep 13th, 2017 12:09 AM
Emperordmb is currently offline Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

Re: Democrat Mayor Resigns because of Child Molestation Accusations.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Flyattractor
Should this be the start of a Leftist Sex Crimes thread?

[/URL]

Oh and Guess how far ito this MSN thread you gotta read to find out his Political Affiliations!?

laughing

#FullRetard

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Sep 13th, 2017 12:15 AM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
System Failure

Originally posted by Emperordmb
Yeah why is his political party relevant? I'd be asking the same thing if this were a republican tbh. The actions of an individual unrelated to ideology are not enough to impugn the right or left, republican or democratic party as a whole.

You obviously need to get with the program of identity politics. It's the "in" thing right now.

Old Post Sep 13th, 2017 12:22 AM
Patient_Leech is currently offline Click here to Send Patient_Leech a Private Message Find more posts by Patient_Leech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Originally posted by Patient_Leech
Fly, the way you comport yourself around here I'm surprised you find anything unsavory about child molestation.

I am a man of contradiction!!!!!

Yeah why is his political party relevant? I'd be asking the same thing if this were a republican tbh. The actions of an individual unrelated to ideology are not enough to impugn the right or left, republican or democratic party as a whole. The MSM draws the distinction and pushes this kinda shit because they're a bunch of hacks.

I don't know why you see the media pulling this baiting bullshit and go "Oooweeee, I'd like to get in on that game!"

I dunno...did you bring that up in Adam's Thread about Conservative Family Values? And did you read the article or just make your assumption with out it?

Originally posted by Bashar Teg
#FullRetard

Yes you are, but that is just the way god made you.

Old Post Sep 13th, 2017 12:24 AM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperordmb
LSDMB

I dunno...did you bring that up in Adam's Thread about Conservative Family Values? And did you read the article or just make your assumption with out it?

I'm not disputing the article, I'm disputing the notion that you can use this to impugn the left.

And nah I didn't post that on AdamPOE's thread since I've generally avoided it. I would extend my statement to that shit as well in this case.

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!

Old Post Sep 13th, 2017 12:29 AM
Emperordmb is currently offline Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
System Failure

Yes you are, but that is just the way god made you.

You didn't capitalize "God"!! Blasphemer!!!

Old Post Sep 13th, 2017 12:29 AM
Flyattractor

I'm not disputing the article, I'm disputing the notion that you can use this to impugn the left.

And nah I didn't post that on AdamPOE's thread since I've generally avoided it. I would extend my statement to that shit as well in this case.

I just found it funny in the article how His party affiliation isn't even MENTIONED, but it does bring up his accusations being part of a "Right Wing Conspiriciy".. So yeah. This thread is kind of more of an example of The Media's Bias or Protection of the Party they Prefer.

You didn't capitalize "God"!! Blasphemer!!!

Its the "god" that created Bashy......So yeah....

Old Post Sep 13th, 2017 12:34 AM
Patient_Leech
System Failure

This kind of thing happening with the religious Right has a bit more relevance, though, because molesting kids when you're supposed to be striving to be a sinless holy-roller seems to go against the pious Right's core values. The Right likes to pretend to have the moral high-ground because they flaunt their religiosity. So it has a bit more relevance because it's so blatantly hypocritical.

Old Post Sep 13th, 2017 12:35 AM
Emperordmb
LSDMB

I just found it funny in the article how His party affiliation isn't even MENTIONED, but it does bring up his accusations being part of a "Right Wing Conspiriciy".. So yeah. This thread is kind of more of an example of The Media's Bias or Protection of the Party they Prefer.

Fair enough

Old Post Sep 13th, 2017 12:35 AM
Flyattractor

This kind of thing happening with the religious Right has a bit more relevance, though, because molesting kids when you're supposed to be striving to be a sinless holy-roller seems to go against the pious Right's core values. The Right likes to pretend to have the moral high-ground because they flaunt their religiosity. So it has a bit more relevance because it's so blatantly hypocritical.

And some would call that a "DOUBLE STANDARD"

You dirty hippy you.

smokin'

Old Post Sep 13th, 2017 12:38 AM
Emperordmb
LSDMB

That doesn't really impugn the moral character of the religious right or of religion or the concept of family values in general, because most people on the right, the religious right, part of a religion, or who believe in family values would be disgusted by this sort of behavior. Sure the individual can be impugned as a hypocrite along with the other disgusting shit, but to impugn an entire group based on this fringe behavior is just sketchy no matter how you slice it.

And for the record I think family values are important, and they're clearly something America could use more of given the decreasing prevalence of the institution of marriage, and the increasing prevalence of single motherhood and the crime and poverty associated with it. Granted I think family values get a bad rap due to many on the social right being against gay marriage, which I completely disagreement. Given the value of the institution of marriage for the transformation of the individuals involved and for building a family unit, I think the institution absolutely should be extended to gays due to its importance as an institution.

Old Post Sep 13th, 2017 12:43 AM
Beniboybling
Worst Member

And for the record I think family values are important, and they're clearly something America could use more of given the decreasing prevalence of the institution of marriage, and the increasing prevalence of single motherhood and the crime and poverty associated with it. Granted I think family values get a bad rap due to many on the social right being against gay marriage, which I completely disagreement. Given the value of the institution of marriage for the transformation of the individuals involved and for building a family unit, I think the institution absolutely should be extended to gays due to its importance as an institution.
No one asked DMB. sad

Last edited by Beniboybling on Sep 13th, 2017 at 06:30 AM

Old Post Sep 13th, 2017 06:26 AM
Beniboybling is currently offline Click here to Send Beniboybling a Private Message Find more posts by Beniboybling Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bentley
Seitei

So the democrats don't pretend to hold a higher moral ground over republicans in any way or form?

My respect threads:Kang the Conqueror, Ultron, Devil Dinosaur, Michael Korvac
Captain America for High Street

Old Post Sep 13th, 2017 07:37 AM
Bentley is currently offline Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
System Failure

Originally posted by Bentley
So the democrats don't pretend to hold a higher moral ground over republicans in any way or form?

I'm sure they do in other ways, but not typically in a pious, religious sense.

Old Post Sep 13th, 2017 10:27 AM
Silent Master

So, molesting kids doesn't go against the democrats core values?

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Sep 13th, 2017 12:24 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

So in other words, party is more relevant when a republican molests some folk as opposed to a democrat? That can't be what you're actually implying. Especially since while they do not claim it is due to religion, the dems sure as hell act like they have the moral high ground all the time lol.

Last edited by Surtur on Sep 13th, 2017 at 01:23 PM

Old Post Sep 13th, 2017 01:20 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
System Failure

I'm speaking more of the religious Right. Not just the right in general.

And yes, of course generalizations are wrong, but that's what our political system thrives on, so get with the program I guess. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Sep 13th, 2017 01:24 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

I'm speaking more of the religious Right. Not just the right in general.

And yes, of course generalizations are wrong, but that's what our political system thrives on, so get with the program I guess. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Yeah but it's not like "don't molest little kids" is some religious tenet(insert joke here), though even if it was the 11th commandment IMO it doesn't matter here. Since stuff like theft and killing are commandments, but those are also things most people are against.

Even just ignoring the commandments, I'd agree more with some like abortion. Like a religious conservative who decided to get one.

Old Post Sep 13th, 2017 03:48 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote