KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » CNN Brooke Baldwin loses it over Boobs

CNN Brooke Baldwin loses it over Boobs
Started by: Sable

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

CNN Brooke Baldwin loses it over Boobs

Old Post Sep 16th, 2017 03:18 AM
Sable is currently offline Click here to Send Sable a Private Message Find more posts by Sable Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

Where did that black guy's neck go?

You come at the King, you best not miss!

Old Post Sep 16th, 2017 11:06 AM
jaden101 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden101 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Sable
Loses it and ends the segment

Lmao, I'd heard about this. The guy was trolling her and she fell for it, she let it freak her out. This is the same woman who was nearly brought to tears over someone using the N word, but not even in a racist way(merely repeating racist stuff someone else had said).

Even better, did you see the article Brooke then wrote about it?

Speaking like this to women in 2017? No way

"I quickly felt myself turning red -- getting irritated and angry. My mind was racing. My face, I could tell, was incredulous. In the thick of it all, I could see my other guest, Keith Reed, was equally aghast.
The newsroom around me fell silent. I was staring into the camera trying to make sense of what was unfolding on live television. I even caught my cameraman Jay's eyes in disbelief. I thought again: "It is 2017, and this grown man is on my show talking with me -- a female host -- about boobs. Is this seriously happening?"

laughing

But hey in other news...did you know it's 2017? If not don't worry, this fact is mentioned multiple times in the article. Boobies? In 2017? *Clutches pearls so hard they turn to powder*

Last edited by Surtur on Sep 16th, 2017 at 11:23 AM

Old Post Sep 16th, 2017 11:18 AM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by jaden101
Where did that black guy's neck go?

South

Old Post Sep 16th, 2017 01:57 PM
Sable is currently offline Click here to Send Sable a Private Message Find more posts by Sable Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Surtur
Lmao, I'd heard about this. The guy was trolling her and she fell for it, she let it freak her out. This is the same woman who was nearly brought to tears over someone using the N word, but not even in a racist way(merely repeating racist stuff someone else had said).

"I quickly felt myself turning red -- getting irritated and angry. My mind was racing. My face, I could tell, was incredulous. In the thick of it all, I could see my other guest, Keith Reed, was equally aghast.
The newsroom around me fell silent. I was staring into the camera trying to make sense of what was unfolding on live television. I even caught my cameraman Jay's eyes in disbelief. I thought again: "It is 2017, and this grown man is on my show talking with me -- a female host -- about boobs. Is this seriously happening?"

laughing

But hey in other news...did you know it's 2017? If not don't worry, this fact is mentioned multiple times in the article. Boobies? In 2017? *Clutches pearls so hard they turn to powder*

People do this to her because they know she falls for it Everytime.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2017 01:58 PM
dadudemon

Originally posted by Surtur

laughing

She's one of those types that has a career based around moral outrage. The angrier and more outraged she is as "immoral and politically incorrect" situations, the more she earns/feels justified.

Thought leeches. They suck all the blood out of thought. You cannot only say, think, and feel exactly what they want you to. But the problem is...even these thought police types can't agree on what to say, think, and feel. no expression

So I say we all just keep giving up on this PC bullshit and continue to say, think, and feel how we want.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2017 06:14 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

If you watch the video I just love how she behaves like someone who just can't let an injustice stand. Like her moral high ground is calling to her lol. She wants to ignore it, but gosh darnit...could Superman just ignore a bank robbery? Nope.

She just had to cleanse her soul of this foul evil and remove him from the show.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2017 07:39 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote