KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Matrix Movies » Who is the Merovingian

Who is the Merovingian
Started by: Nickydirtrider

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Nickydirtrider

Who is the Merovingian

This question i think will remain unanswered until the The Matrix Revolutions comes out but i think he is a lot more then they have made him look so far
-he has the ability to create programs(desert the girl eats)
-he is the keeper of the exiled programs
-his wife is Persiphone(many of you dont no this yet, but she is the other maker of the Matrix, only she wants the humans to win)
If you think you no who he is then add your thoughts, k.......

Old Post Jun 6th, 2003 12:13 AM
Nickydirtrider is currently offline Click here to Send Nickydirtrider a Private Message Find more posts by Nickydirtrider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
trav6612
She is Hot

I think he is defintely the keeper of the exiled programs, this can be seen by the way he reacts to Neo when they steal the keymaker. He talks about the predecessors of Neo and they had more tact. I think he has meet all 6. Letting all 6 have the keymaker.

Old Post Jun 6th, 2003 12:16 AM
trav6612 is currently offline Click here to Send trav6612 a Private Message Find more posts by trav6612 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Omega
Z10N0101

I haven’t seen any evidence of Persephone being a co-writer of the Matrix. I’ve up until know hung my interpretations of her role on the meaning of her Greek name (princess kidnapped by lord of the underworld). As the Oracle was written to investigate the human psyche Persephone was written to investigate human emotions.
We can also rule the Merovingian out as a previous One. We can’t rule out that he may have once been unplugged and then perhaps reinserted into the Matrix.
But now he’s a program that’s been through five cycles. That should mean he’s a program. What was his original programming code? Merovingian was a line of French kings from the 5th to 8th century and later the name of an order of the holy grail.
Who knows? If the matrix hasn’t been restarted with each One, but has run for longer than we think, it could be almost 600 years old. Merovingian and Persephone= ... and ...? Who knows?

"I just thought you were a guy."
"... Most guys do."

Old Post Jun 6th, 2003 12:24 AM
The Omega is currently offline Click here to Send The Omega a Private Message Find more posts by The Omega Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nickydirtrider

Actually i think i can prove that it is that old because........
when neo is talking with the creator, all the tv screens behind him have neo on it, well if you think about it, each one could represent each time the one was in the architects room. The problem is choice, well everytime the architect says something neo doesnt like, each screen does something different, well that has been the differnt choice he has chosen each time. Now how many screens are there?

Old Post Jun 6th, 2003 12:33 AM
Nickydirtrider is currently offline Click here to Send Nickydirtrider a Private Message Find more posts by Nickydirtrider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
trav6612
She is Hot

That doesn't prove how old, that only proves how many choices Neo could have made. There are always multiple roads(choices) we can take in this life, it is a matter of which one we choose.

Old Post Jun 6th, 2003 12:37 AM
trav6612 is currently offline Click here to Send trav6612 a Private Message Find more posts by trav6612 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Omega
Z10N0101

That doesn’t make a lot of sense. There are hundred of screens. There have only been five Ones before Neo. And the many Neos during different things does not mean that we’re seeing the previous Ones, just that the Architect can tap into Neos digital self mind.

"I just thought you were a guy."
"... Most guys do."

Old Post Jun 6th, 2003 12:39 AM
The Omega is currently offline Click here to Send The Omega a Private Message Find more posts by The Omega Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nickydirtrider

okay that was just a thought,
but now back to the question of this thread,
who is the merovingian

Old Post Jun 6th, 2003 12:41 AM