KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Should Secret Service Be Military?

Should Secret Service Be Military?
Started by: Sin I AM

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Should Secret Service Be Military?

https://www.yahoo.com/news/donald-t...-133905440.html

Trump commentary aside. I think itd be cheaper and more effective to have members of an elite military group like seals, recon, rangers etc...protect the pres and family as opposed to secret service. Thoughts?

Old Post Sep 19th, 2017 04:42 PM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Damborgson
King of the Damboys

Hulk wins.

-Abhi Killer- X2

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f105/t655309.html

Old Post Sep 19th, 2017 04:48 PM
Damborgson is currently offline Click here to Send Damborgson a Private Message Find more posts by Damborgson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

So... GDF?

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Sep 19th, 2017 04:53 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

quote: (post)
Originally posted by -Pr-
So... GDF?

Lol yes wrong forum

Old Post Sep 19th, 2017 05:23 PM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Thorne
Restricted

Account Restricted

secret service is 2 agencies

treasury and pres security

split em up and have army rangers for security

regular guys for treasury

Old Post Sep 19th, 2017 06:31 PM
Thorne is currently offline Click here to Send Thorne a Private Message Find more posts by Thorne Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Re: Should Secret Service Be Military?

Originally posted by Sin I AM
https://www.yahoo.com/news/donald-t...-133905440.html

Trump commentary aside. I think itd be cheaper and more effective to have members of an elite military group like seals, recon, rangers etc...protect the pres and family as opposed to secret service. Thoughts?

Would be worth looking into, as Trump's ridiculous security needs are breaking the budget, and iirc, many/most secret service guys come from elite military backgrounds.

"At the end of August, Secret Service director Randolph Alles told USA Today that more than 1,000 of his agents have hit federally mandated caps on their salary and overtime. The funds were supposed to last the entire year.

It’s not only Trump’s children but the president himself who has taken a big bite out of the Secret Service’s resources. During his first seven months in office, Trump took multiple trips to his Mar-a-Lago resort in Florida and golf club in Bedminster, New Jersey, as well as a trip to Trump Tower in New York City. Trump’s seven trips to Florida cost about $3 million each, making his combined travel costs nearly on par with what Obama spent during eight years in office."

What a shitshow that keeps growing,.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Sep 19th, 2017 06:46 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

#Triggered

Old Post Sep 19th, 2017 06:48 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Originally posted by Robtard
Would be worth looking into, as Trump's ridiculous security needs are breaking the budget, and iirc, many/most secret service guys come from elite military backgrounds.

"At the end of August, Secret Service director Randolph Alles told USA Today that more than 1,000 of his agents have hit federally mandated caps on their salary and overtime. The funds were supposed to last the entire year.

It’s not only Trump’s children but the president himself who has taken a big bite out of the Secret Service’s resources. During his first seven months in office, Trump took multiple trips to his Mar-a-Lago resort in Florida and golf club in Bedminster, New Jersey, as well as a trip to Trump Tower in New York City. Trump’s seven trips to Florida cost about $3 million each, making his combined travel costs nearly on par with what Obama spent during eight years in office."

What a shitshow that keeps growing,.

I figuree if these guys were just highly trained service members who get paid just like everyone else then itd be easy to cap expenses. Id also change what constitutes as the presidents"family"

Old Post Sep 19th, 2017 06:51 PM
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

Lol someone thinks the secret service is the reason the trips cost so muchlaughing out loud

Old Post Sep 19th, 2017 06:52 PM
Sable is currently offline Click here to Send Sable a Private Message Find more posts by Sable Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Yeah, like Trump doesn't really consider Tiffany (his other daughter) to be family, yet the secret service spent $25,000+ on a recent trip to Europe she took. Granted, that's a drop in the bucket compared to what his other three adult children cost and they're all craplords.

The standard has been set, I really don't want to hear crying when the next Dem president spends even more, probs won't, but still.

Old Post Sep 19th, 2017 06:58 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

Ivanka is a crap Lord?

Old Post Sep 19th, 2017 07:00 PM
Sable is currently offline Click here to Send Sable a Private Message Find more posts by Sable Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Junior, Eric and Ivanka would be his other adult children.

Old Post Sep 19th, 2017 07:01 PM
Flyattractor

I think we should just jump to assumption that Robbie is calling for the First Family to be assassinated.

Yes. Robbie is #TrumpTriggered That MUCH!

Old Post Sep 19th, 2017 07:02 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Robtard
Junior, Eric and Ivanka would be his other adult children.

Ok and I assume you think Chelsea is a crap Lord as well.

Old Post Sep 19th, 2017 07:03 PM
Thorne
Restricted

Account Restricted

ivanka is perfect you shut your whore mouth

Old Post Sep 19th, 2017 07:06 PM
Thorne is currently offline Click here to Send Thorne a Private Message Find more posts by Thorne Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Sable
Ok and I assume you think Chelsea is a crap Lord as well.

I don't really recall Chelsea being daddy's little presidential helper and the "give me an important job in the WH because I deserve it daddy!" type.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3uhVW6cUfHc

"She actually said 'daddy can I go with you'; I like that." -Donald J. Trump

Creepy.

Old Post Sep 19th, 2017 07:08 PM
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yea it's creepy for a father daughter relationship? Are you serious?? So because you don't have kids and or have a daughter that doesn't call you Daddy it's creepy? You can't be serious right now. This is just absurd many daughters call their father Daddy.

Old Post Sep 19th, 2017 07:09 PM
Flyattractor

Robbie is #TrumpTriggering Himself HARD right now.

The Hate must be eating him alive from the inside out right now.

Old Post Sep 19th, 2017 07:10 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Trump Jr. wants to get rid of his protection detail.

Old Post Sep 19th, 2017 08:19 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Trump is probably scared of Junior f***ing up again and revealing info that Mueller could use. Better to have guards paid directly out of Trump's coffers, offers more loyalty

Old Post Sep 19th, 2017 08:23 PM