KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » How Gorgeous is Melania Trump?

How Gorgeous is Melania Trump?
Started by: Sable

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

How Gorgeous is Melania Trump?

She is really Jackie O level in my book, maybe higher.

Old Post Sep 20th, 2017 09:44 PM
Sable is currently offline Click here to Send Sable a Private Message Find more posts by Sable Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

not very

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Sep 20th, 2017 09:46 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vansonbee
Isee

She fine for her age.

Old Post Sep 20th, 2017 09:50 PM
vansonbee is currently offline Click here to Send vansonbee a Private Message Find more posts by vansonbee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Way too plastic/pulled for my taste.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Sep 20th, 2017 09:53 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Most attractive first lady we've had in a long time.

Old Post Sep 20th, 2017 10:04 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
not very

You can't be serious

Old Post Sep 20th, 2017 10:05 PM
Sable is currently offline Click here to Send Sable a Private Message Find more posts by Sable Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Michelle Obama at 47 was way better looking than Melania at 47 now. Not sure if Michelle was pulled, nipped and tucked like Melania is, but she certainly didn't look it.

Women like Melania ruin their faces and get that generic 'cat' look when they do too much plastic surgery.

Old Post Sep 20th, 2017 10:07 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Robtard
Michelle Obama at 47 was way better looking than Melania at 47 now. Not sure if Michelle was pulled, nipped and tucked like Melania is, but she certainly didn't look it.

Nah, not really, but okay.

Old Post Sep 20th, 2017 10:08 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Surtur
Nah, not really, but okay.

Put your dislike of black women and your hard-on over Trump away and you'd see Michelle as the natural beauty she is vs Melania the generic plastic surgery hohum

Granted, Melania might actually be more attractive if she hadn't gone under so many procedures

Old Post Sep 20th, 2017 10:11 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Put your dislike of black women and your hard-on over Trump away and you'd see Michelle as the natural beauty she is vs Melania the generic plastic surgery hohum

Granted, Melania might actually be more attractive if she hadn't gone under so many procedures

So in other words it's racism if you find Michelle less attractive? Okay.

Old Post Sep 20th, 2017 10:13 PM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

Originally posted by Sable
You can't be serious

sorry. she makes my penis soft.

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Sep 20th, 2017 10:31 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

So who makes it hard so I can understand.

Old Post Sep 20th, 2017 10:32 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

It will be hilarious if he says Michelle Obama.

Old Post Sep 20th, 2017 10:32 PM
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

Women like Melania ruin their faces and get that generic 'cat' look when they do too much plastic surgery.

I really didn't want this to be a Michelle vs Melania thread but since we appear to be going there.

(please log in to view the image)

Last edited by Sable on Sep 20th, 2017 at 10:37 PM

Old Post Sep 20th, 2017 10:34 PM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

personality goes a long way with me. lack of does the opposite. also she just looks to me like an old tire that was retreaded too many times.

Old Post Sep 20th, 2017 10:34 PM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

good job cherry picking bad pics of michelle. thumb up

Old Post Sep 20th, 2017 10:35 PM
Afro Cheese

lol, there's no way michelle is hotter than melania

she has a ****ed up looking face

i think barrack is prettier than michelle

Old Post Sep 20th, 2017 10:36 PM
Afro Cheese is currently offline Click here to Send Afro Cheese a Private Message Find more posts by Afro Cheese Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Bashar Teg
good job cherry picking bad pics of michelle. thumb up

Foreign women have different ways of acting and carrying themselves then American born women.

Old Post Sep 20th, 2017 10:36 PM
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Afro Cheese
lol, there's no way michelle is hotter than melania

she has a ****ed up looking face

i think barrack is prettier than michelle

Michelle was good looking at times when done up. On an average there is no way she was above Melania, regardless of skin color.

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Sep 20th, 2017 10:39 PM
Afro Cheese

she was average at best even with top notch makeup on. like i said her face is funny looking. barrack could've done way better physically... but it seems to me like him and michelle have a genuine relationship, which i really doubt is true of trump and his mail order bride.

Old Post Sep 20th, 2017 10:42 PM
Afro Cheese is currently offline Click here to Send Afro Cheese a Private Message Find more posts by Afro Cheese Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote