KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Kingdom Gog vs. Monarch

Kingdom Gog vs. Monarch
Started by: backup

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
backup

Kingdom Gog vs. Monarch

Old Post Sep 24th, 2017 01:05 AM
backup is currently offline Click here to Send backup a Private Message Find more posts by backup Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Gog's staff can definitely bust a hole through Monarch's armor... That much, at least, is certain.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Sep 24th, 2017 02:05 AM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Philosophía
"The devil made me do it"

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Galan007
Gog's staff can definitely bust a hole through Monarch's armor... That much, at least, is certain.
thumb up

I'd argue he can teleport away before he is struck by the incoming big-bang, but then again...where to? It would be self-bfr if he teleports in another timeline -- but the current U is destroyed, so..

“Perhaps this is the ultimate freedom. The freedom to leave.”

Old Post Sep 24th, 2017 10:33 PM
Philosophía is currently offline Click here to Send Philosophía a Private Message Find more posts by Philosophía Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

all he'd need to do is hop into a different dimension. hard to believe he's never done that. harder still to think he couldn't. /shrug

Old Post Sep 24th, 2017 10:35 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Gog rage stomps.

Old Post Sep 24th, 2017 11:34 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Originally posted by leonidas
all he'd need to do is hop into a different dimension. hard to believe he's never done that. harder still to think he couldn't. /shrug
That's exactly what he did during 'The Kingdom', ala his control over Hypertime... All these Supermen(whom Gog killed) were from different universes/timelines, for example:
https://i.imgur.com/LbSkYEx.jpg

The problem, though, is that 'porting away from the field during a battle constitutes self-BFR(and an automatic loss), per forum rules.

Old Post Sep 25th, 2017 01:15 AM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DeadpoolXXX

Originally posted by Galan007
That's exactly what he did during 'The Kingdom', ala his control over Hypertime... All these Supermen(whom Gog killed) were from different universes/timelines, for example:
https://i.imgur.com/LbSkYEx.jpg

The problem, though, is that 'porting away from the field during a battle constitutes self-BFR(and an automatic loss), per forum rules.
In that case couldnt Gog just bfr monarch into hyper-time to get the win? confused

Old Post Sep 25th, 2017 01:29 AM
DeadpoolXXX is currently offline Click here to Send DeadpoolXXX a Private Message Find more posts by DeadpoolXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

^ Maybe, but it's hard to say for sure.

Last edited by Galan007 on Sep 25th, 2017 at 02:58 AM

Old Post Sep 25th, 2017 02:50 AM
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

if he blows him up first that should be a win imo. /shrug

Old Post Sep 25th, 2017 04:14 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Yeah, even if they both end up incapacitated, I agree that whoever is incapacitated *last* should be declared the winner... And in this case, Gog would technically be incapacitated *last*(if only by a nanosecond or two.) thumb up

...But the more I think about it, the more I see a BFR-dump into the depths of Hypertime as a plausible option for Gog. Granted, Monarch was able to hop all over the multiverse by way of the Bleed -- but the cumulative superstructure of Hypertime is infinitely more complex than the local 52 multiverse.

For example, Matthew Ryder was driven into insanity/unconsciousness just by merely glimpsing Hypertime:
https://i.imgur.com/WNwSKnb.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/qUTylYL.jpg
*And he's a member of the f*cking LINEAR MEN. Their job literally revolves around dimension/time/reality-hopping on a day-to-day basis, to ensure that creation maintains its proper ebb and flow -- but even his brain nearly melted at the sight of Hypertime.

So yeeeeah...

Old Post Sep 25th, 2017 05:46 PM
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

laughing out loud you've had that post prepared for months i know, and have just been waiting for the tiniest opening in which to post it. glad to help. thumb up

btw--hypertime is simply the coolest.

Old Post Sep 25th, 2017 07:23 PM