KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Gambit vs. Moon Knight

Gambit vs. Moon Knight
Started by: byrdgang21

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
byrdgang21
byrd's da word

Gambit vs. Moon Knight

Who wins?

Old Post Jan 15th, 2018 03:51 AM
byrdgang21 is currently offline Click here to Send byrdgang21 a Private Message Find more posts by byrdgang21 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Tough. Gambit but Marc will phuck him up

Old Post Jan 15th, 2018 04:48 AM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vanguard

Moon Knight changes so much, it's hard to determine how he'll do against anybody.

Old Post Jan 15th, 2018 04:55 AM
Vanguard is currently offline Click here to Send Vanguard a Private Message Find more posts by Vanguard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

^^^true.
I'm still going with him over Gambit though. When MK is good, i think he's better than Gambit.

Old Post Jan 15th, 2018 04:58 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vanguard

quote: (post)
Originally posted by riv6672
^^^true.
I'm still going with him over Gambit though. When MK is good, i think he's better than Gambit.

I like Gambit more, but I've always been a fan of MK's gear. That cycle, that chopper, and those guns.

Old Post Jan 15th, 2018 05:02 AM
Vanguard is currently offline Click here to Send Vanguard a Private Message Find more posts by Vanguard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Originally posted by Vanguard
I like Gambit more, but I've always been a fan of MK's gear. That cycle, that chopper, and those guns.

He doesnt have that stuff now. Cloth or kevlar armor. The guy is like DD level with Castles damage soak

Old Post Jan 15th, 2018 05:05 AM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vanguard

Originally posted by Sin I AM
He doesnt have that stuff now. Cloth or kevlar armor. The guy is like DD level with Castles damage soak

mmmm.....yeah.....thats a shame.

Always changing.

Smh

Old Post Jan 15th, 2018 05:21 AM
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Originally posted by Vanguard
mmmm.....yeah.....thats a shame.

Always changing.

Smh

Tbh hes better. Im not a fan of characters over reliant on powers to the point their skill diminishes. Hes become a sorta magic based batman. Dealing with occult.

Old Post Jan 15th, 2018 06:17 AM
riv6672

...Im not a fan of characters over reliant on powers to the point their skill diminishes.

Same here on not being a fan of that particular trope.
A stripped down MK (glider cape, truncheons, crescent darts, phase of the moon strength which is pretty neat/makes sense with his origin/something writers can play with) is all you need.

Old Post Jan 15th, 2018 06:34 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Originally posted by riv6672
Same here on not being a fan of that particular trope.
A stripped down MK (glider cape, truncheons, crescent darts, phase of the moon strength which is pretty neat/makes sense with his origin/something writers can play with) is all you need.

U should read his current ongoing. They play up on his personality disorder

Old Post Jan 15th, 2018 06:37 AM
-K-M-

They fought recently and Moon Knight was getting the advantage

Old Post Jan 15th, 2018 11:00 AM
-K-M- is currently offline Click here to Send -K-M- a Private Message Find more posts by -K-M- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-K-M-

Naaaaaa he still has high tech gear and has displayed superhuman strength

Old Post Jan 15th, 2018 11:01 AM
-K-M- is currently offline Click here to Send -K-M- a Private Message Find more posts by -K-M- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Originally posted by -K-M-
They fought recently and Moon Knight was getting the advantage

In X-Men Legacy, you mean?

That wasn't their only fight, was it?

Old Post Jan 15th, 2018 11:02 AM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-K-M-

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
In X-Men Legacy, you mean?

That wasn't their only fight, was it?

Yep and I believe they fought three times in total

During infinity crusade very briefly and the three way fight with werewolf by night.

Old Post Jan 15th, 2018 11:06 AM
riv6672

U should read his current ongoing. They play up on his personality disorder

Really? Thats another part of the character i always found really interesting.
I'll check it out, thanks.

Old Post Jan 15th, 2018 11:10 AM
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Naaaaaa he still has high tech gear and has displayed superhuman strength

In what book? He doesnt have it in his ongoing.

Old Post Jan 15th, 2018 03:34 PM
-K-M-

In what book? He doesnt have it in his ongoing.

This book ties directly into the previous volume which is where his persona Mr.Knight came from. Still has access to all his toys including his angel wing. Showed superhuman feats in last volume and in guest appearances. Nothing has changed really from the two volumes.

Even if you still don’t want to include his tech. MK was getting the better of gambit just using a bo-staff. Nothing else

Last edited by -K-M- on Jan 15th, 2018 at 04:06 PM

Old Post Jan 15th, 2018 04:04 PM
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

This book ties directly into the previous volume which is where his persona Mr.Knight came from. Still has access to all his toys including his angel wing. Showed superhuman feats in last volume and in guest appearances. Nothing has changed really from the two volumes.

Even if you still don’t want to include his tech. MK was getting the better of gambit just using a bo-staff. Nothing else

I dont rememebwr that. Could be wrong. Mr Knight is just a cloth suit tjough right. And his last volume where he was facing Knonshu and his multiple personalties was all in his mind. When did he have access to his tech?

Old Post Jan 15th, 2018 06:26 PM
DarkSaint85

The book I was reading had space werewolves on the moon. Enjoyable read.

Old Post Jan 15th, 2018 06:44 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-K-M-

I dont rememebwr that. Could be wrong. Mr Knight is just a cloth suit tjough right. And his last volume where he was facing Knonshu and his multiple personalties was all in his mind. When did he have access to his tech?

Cloth suit also was using his angelwing too. He still used tech
1. http://i249.photobucket.com/albums/...-%20005-020.jpg
2. http://i249.photobucket.com/albums/...-%20005-021.jpg

Enjoy
http://herochat.com/index.php?topic=6177.0

Old Post Jan 15th, 2018 06:46 PM