KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Team Replaces Odin in Destroyer Vs 4th Host

Team Replaces Odin in Destroyer Vs 4th Host
Started by: TethAdamTheRock

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Braniac 5.0
God of War

Team Replaces Odin in Destroyer Vs 4th Host

Kingdom Gog
Monarch
GA Superman Prime

Vs

4th Host

Old Post Sep 26th, 2017 08:09 PM
Braniac 5.0 is currently offline Click here to Send Braniac 5.0 a Private Message Find more posts by Braniac 5.0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

4 th host win. Again.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2017 08:10 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Braniac 5.0
God of War

I made this more even by adding more team mates, this cant be one sided

Old Post Sep 26th, 2017 08:13 PM
Braniac 5.0 is currently offline Click here to Send Braniac 5.0 a Private Message Find more posts by Braniac 5.0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

quote: (post)
Originally posted by TethAdamTheRock
I made this more even by adding more team mates, this cant be one sided
4th host still win. Gog has a finite power source, Prime is limited by his amp and is hurt by nuclear power, and Monarch just needs his armor breached to lose.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2017 08:14 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

depends how you see each. even if you figure each is near galactus level, celestials STILL have a huge numbers advantage and everyone forgets the one above all is part of the host.

i still think the team gets whooped, like i'd think 3 normal--one planet galactus's get whooped. since you're not specifying just thor 300 though it brings in other showings. still no way i see that team beating a full host of celestials. /shrug

Old Post Sep 26th, 2017 09:33 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zopzop
Lord of the Great Abyss

Is this the Gog with the spear that blew a hole in Mxy's chest? If so, the 4th Host gets annihilated.

..even the outer hells are indifferent matters for they bow only to potent and archaic Nodens.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2017 09:41 PM
zopzop is online now! Click here to Send zopzop a Private Message Find more posts by zopzop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by zopzop
Is this the Gog with the spear that blew a hole in Mxy's chest? If so, the 4th Host gets annihilated.
You can't be serious.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2017 01:32 AM
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Originally posted by leonidas
depends how you see each. even if you figure each is near galactus level, celestials STILL have a huge numbers advantage and everyone forgets the one above all is part of the host.

i still think the team gets whooped, like i'd think 3 normal--one planet galactus's get whooped. since you're not specifying just thor 300 though it brings in other showings. still no way i see that team beating a full host of celestials. /shrug

What showings does OAA has that suggest he is of any relevance here?

Old Post Sep 27th, 2017 04:49 AM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote