KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Chelseas Sweetheart Contracts

Chelseas Sweetheart Contracts
Started by: Sable

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

Chelseas Sweetheart Contracts

Chelsea’s ‘Best Friend’ Wins $11 Mil In Defense Contracts With No Clearance

Link

Old Post Sep 28th, 2017 02:47 PM
Sable is currently offline Click here to Send Sable a Private Message Find more posts by Sable Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Welcome to Crony Capitalism! The ONLY kind of Capitalism the Left Fully Endorses.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2017 02:51 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

This will be totally ignored

Old Post Sep 28th, 2017 02:59 PM
Sable is currently offline Click here to Send Sable a Private Message Find more posts by Sable Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Well hey it pays to be friends with the Clinton's I guess. Just don't become an enemy of them, otherwise you'll end up committing suicide via 4 bullets to the back of the head.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2017 04:29 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

Or get robbed with two bullets in the back and nothing stolen.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2017 04:33 PM
Flyattractor

...Ahhh WHitewater...I remember that...Oh the backpedling and trying to shove it under the rug hilarity that went on back in the day.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2017 04:35 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

"Wins"?

Um, who's currently in control of all three branches of the government? I'm pretty sure it's not the Democrats and certainly not Clinton, she lost the presidency. I suspect these facts will be overlooked

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Sep 28th, 2017 04:37 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

Nice try ignoring the facts Rob. But it didn't happen under Trump. Next "but Trump"

Old Post Sep 28th, 2017 04:39 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

You said "wins", as in the present/just happened. If this is some shit that happened years ago. Okay, you should have been more precise.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2017 04:40 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

Oh so you based your facts on one word in the Op. And now can't accept responsibility for ignoring the facts you suggested that I did? So please do tell how I ignored the fatcs but you didn't.

"Moves from blaming Trump to blaming OP for being wrong."

Old Post Sep 28th, 2017 04:42 PM
Flyattractor

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Robtard
"Wins"?

Um, who's currently in control of all three branches of the government? I'm pretty sure it's not the Democrats and certainly not Clinton, she lost the presidency. I suspect these facts will be overlooked

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Sep 28th, 2017 04:43 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Sable
Oh so you based your facts on one word in the Op. And now can't accept responsibility for ignoring the facts you suggested that I did? So please do tell how I ignored the fatcs but you didn't.

"Moves from blaming Trump to blaming OP for being wrong."

Yes, I took your words as they were written, how weird and strange of someone to do that. You got me read handed.

Um, who blamed Trump? You're just kneejerking again.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2017 04:45 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Calm down Rob.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2017 04:48 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Robtard
Yes, I took your words as they were written, how weird and strange of someone to do that. You got me read handed.

Um, who blamed Trump? You're just kneejerking again.

I took the writers words. You said I didn't check the facts. You based that off one word?

"Um, who's currently in control of all three branches of the government? I'm pretty sure it's not the Democrats and certainly not Clinton, she lost the presidency. I suspect these facts will be overlooked"

This is essentially blaming the Trump admin for this oversight, had nothing to do with his admin.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2017 04:49 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Then the writer should have been more specific. "Wins" implies the present, not years ago.

Nah, you're just kneejerking again.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2017 04:54 PM
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

Oh please. You said I didn't have the facts. It's poor form out of all the times I'm willing to admit a mistake you refuse and your cut out is you said "wins" not "won".

Poor form

Old Post Sep 28th, 2017 04:56 PM
Flyattractor

Robbie is claiming to actually READ the entire posts and comments of others now?

Nah... I don't buy it.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2017 04:56 PM
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

Forum fcking up

Old Post Sep 28th, 2017 04:59 PM
Flyattractor

Yeah.... its the FORUM!!!!!!!!

Old Post Sep 28th, 2017 05:00 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Sable
Oh please. You said I didn't have the facts. It's poor form out of all the times I'm willing to admit a mistake you refuse and your cut out is you said "wins" not "won".

Poor form

I didn't say that about you. Weird.

My first post denoted what I was saying rested on "wins" the present; it's not my fault if the writer doesn't understand "win" from "won". It's also not my fault you fell for his click-bait, which is likely why he used the present tense. Be angry at yourself and try to do better in the future.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2017 05:03 PM